[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help me. I'm in fucking limbo right now. A complete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 7868999.jpg (106 KB, 780x846) Image search: [Google]
7868999.jpg
106 KB, 780x846
Please help me. I'm in fucking limbo right now.
A complete fucking nomad/loner. I can't identify with any kind of community and I don't even come here anymore.
Wizchan is an absolute shit-hole.
What's a multiplayer game I can start playing so I have an internet community where I can talk to people and make friends?
Please no MOBAs.
>>
>>30005485
death might work desu
>>
>>30005485
>What's a multiplayer game I can start playing so I have an internet community where I can talk to people and make friends
Literally any MMO.
>>
>>30005562
Should I play one of the top F2P ones on Steam?
Are there better ones you can recommend?
>>
>>30005586
If you can, go back in time 6 years and play MU.
Otherwise, Runescape / Maplestory / Path of Exile are the comfiest games I know.
>>
>>30005485
Playing MMO's..really?
If you're over 18,it's time to be an adult.
>>
Give Warframe a try.

The whole game is centered around cooperation so you'll be placed with people constantly. Join up with a clan, and make friends there.
>>
>>30005990
I know, right?
I mean, it is 2016 after all.
>>
a good guild in tera is lovely
but they're fuckin rare and people quit playing en masse often
>>
>>30005485
LOTRO desu. It's free and comfy as fuck, most of the community is autistic adults, and most people are more interested in role playing and comfy tier exploring than any kind of intense grinding or raiding or anything. You should seriously try it, it's free. We could play together
>>
File: received_10209178415794255.jpg (118 KB, 1126x1459) Image search: [Google]
received_10209178415794255.jpg
118 KB, 1126x1459
>>30005485
OSRS

you can be an independent run your own life type and just skill in off handedly the meantime

when you actually want to play you can quest
>>
>>30006589
I don't know much about LOTR but I'll give it a try.
>>
>>30006631
It's more fun if you're a lotr fan but I'm sure you'll still have a good time because it's comfy as fuck. Play on Brandywine server
>>
>>30005485
The best luck I ever had was with WoW but they essentially took out the need for social interaction back in 2012
>>
>>30005485
Ive started Path of Exile lately.... free on steam, same gameplay as Diablo but far better combat/skill system, and people in guild only talk when you want them to <3
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.