[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you smoke, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Why do you smoke, /r9k/?
>>
I don't, I'm not a fucking moron.
>>
>>30005285
I started because I was an edgy 9 year old
I still smoke because I want to die without killing myself
>>
Earlier death
Something to do
Addiction
>>
File: 1430609464192.png (645 KB, 710x710) Image search: [Google]
1430609464192.png
645 KB, 710x710
>>30005285
To do drugs?
>>
>>30005305
>>30005298
literally the lowest quality of death. cancer is the worst way to go
>>
To look cool, of course.
>>
>smoke one cig
>headache for a week

not a lot
>>
something to do that gives me an excuse to go outside of my room
>>
>>30005362
>smoke
>feels good for 30 seconds to a min
>kind of like how oxy feels
>after that 10 - 15 min of feeling like shit

not worth
>>
>>30005285
Thankfully not. Those motherfuckers made that crap addictive as fuck it seems.
>>
why not? not going to live long enough to regret it. i don't want to see 30, no way. i probably won't even get another pack this month. i can quit, i already have several years ago, i just don't see why not. it's fun, it looks cool, it's something to do on break.

cigarettes, tobacco, has been the white mans friend since he farmed the world, it has put money in our coffers and put cause to our sails. it was with us when we were in the trenches when all else was lost. why would i abandon a friend?

speaking of friends, i met my one real human friend while hanging around smoking. plenty of people find the person they love thanks to smoking and then maybe they both quit and live happily until dying in a car or from liver failure or dementia. smoking was a net positive in their lives.

a funner question to ask would be WHAT you smoke, that's fun. why didn't you make a fun thread? i also vape weed. you should too!
>>
>>30005341
Much more likely to have a heart attack desu
>>
File: booze.jpg (39 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
booze.jpg
39 KB, 392x500
>>30005285
i don't, it's annoying it just leaves me with headaches if I don't smoke enough and it empties my wallet. I like the head rush it gives but it doesn't happen every time I smoke a cigarette even if I use a strong brand, so it's not worth it desu.

nothing beats a 5 dollar 6 pack of beer, or a 10 dollar bottle of cheap wine.
>>
>>30005285
Because sometimes people mix it with weed and I will never refuse weed. The head rush is nice but not worth all the health shit.
>>
>>30005292
It's not really stupid unless you smoke too much.
>>30005362
I don't really see how you'd get a headache that last for more than maybe an hour if a cigarette did give you a headache.
>>
>>30005285
Sometimes, just for stress. Also Im not addicted, and can stop whenever I want (is what I tell jealous smoke fags and just to see them boil over with rage).
>>
>>30006303
>I can stop whenever I want
Okay there, buddy ;^)
>>
smoking gives me erections for some reason, anyone else get this?
>>
>>30006446
that's the joke, thanks for playing
>>
Stress, A E S T H E T I C, attention. I should really quick while I'm in my mid 20s
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.