[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the shiptment of panties arrived Great feel to stick your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1843780457.jpg (182 KB, 1600x1330) Image search: [Google]
1843780457.jpg
182 KB, 1600x1330
>the shiptment of panties arrived
Great feel to stick your dick in them
>>
literally what??? fucking robot autists
>>
>>30005107
I had a female friend ship me a couple of pairs she wore, took pictures in, and got them wet for me. The smell is intoxicating and it feels so nice to jerk off with them wrapped around my cock, knowing she wore them and her pussy juices were soaking them.
>>
>>30005107
>shipment
Jesus Christ did you get a whole crate load

How much does a shipment entail

I agree it does feel great though

>>30006582
What the fuck? Is this what friends do, share underwear for each other to fap with?
>>
>>30006685
If you're a fox like me, you can easily get a female friend to share her panties with you.

Especially more so if there is a physical attraction.
>>
>>30006766
Ok Norman time to sleep! Only one day left before you have to get back to the grind again, you should make the most of it!
>>
>>30006798
I don't need all this salt on my steak.

But don't worry mate, I'm sure one of your guy friends that likes to pretend to be a girl will be willing to send you a pair he wore to jerk off too.
>>
god damn you're thicc OP
too thicc for my liking
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.