[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's worse: To have had friends/sex and now be a loser
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1468633262595.jpg (40 KB, 720x694) Image search: [Google]
1468633262595.jpg
40 KB, 720x694
What's worse: To have had friends/sex and now be a loser or to never have experienced it at all? Id say for people who've never hung out with anyone or had sex, at least you don't know what you're missing
>>
>>30005105
When the itchyness/bug-under-skin-crawliness goes away a couple months after sex it's nice to have the memories to fap to.
>>
>>30005161
What happens when you start to forget what it was like? You know you experienced it, but everything's become hazy and unsure. You not only can't fap to it, you feel worse than ever when you notice because you can't allow yourself to lose the best memories you have, but time is against you, and you know it. It's an uphill battle from there on out, struggling desperately to hold onto what can never last, the memories, same as you tried to hold onto the relationship. In both cases you fail. You hate yourself more than ever before. You sustain yourself on the scraps of those halcyon days which reemerge in vivid lucidity for but half a second on such a pathetically irregular basis. You dying of thirst for what was. More miserable than you were before the relationship, but you would never go back, never undo the past, because no matter how terrible things get, you know, even if you can't remember, you know how good, how wonderful, how perfect things used to be.
>>
>>30005105
it's definitely worst to have never experienced things.
>>
>>30005105
I had sex and friends and lost it all

Ama
>>
>>30006276
I once had these things too, its all so impermanent. I'm more focused now on my career, all you can depend on is yourself, may as well do what you love and try and make a living off of it.
>>
Im 28 and still a virgin so I'll say it's worse to never had experienced sex I think.

I just made myself sad
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.