[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how's your love life going, robots? >went from almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 33Z3PeF.gif (9 KB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
33Z3PeF.gif
9 KB, 320x224
how's your love life going, robots?

>went from almost 300 lbs to 170 and finally started to try to date
>just finished my freshman year of college
>no girl seemed interested in me at all but i was still kind of fat so i wasn't worried
>try tinder for the summer
>1st tinder date
>have to take a bus into the city, walked about 30 blocks instead of taking the subway to save money so i could meet up with a pretty cute girl
>stood me up, still not sure if she was ever intending on showing up or not
>2nd date
>about 3 weeks later
>qt fresh out of high school
>meet up 2 days after matching because she lives really close
>smoke together and just kind of walk around and shoot the shit, we're kind of different but she's fun to talk to
>says she wants to meet up again, text her every day for a few days
>suddenly stops texting me
>still don't know if i should try and text her back but i probably won't
>3rd date
>today
>cute, short girl with a pretty nice body, walked around the mall for a bit
>the plan was to go see a movie but she said something about her sick grandmother and split after like 20 minutes

what the fuck is wrong with me guys
>>
>>30004794
you browse r9k so most likely your wizard power is showing
>>
>>30004794
You power level is probably showing. Don't be disheartened though, they're accepting your resume and your getting to the interview level. Keep improving yourself, and your confidence will grow.
>>
>>30004843
i still have 11 years to go before that
>>
What that anon said, you're making progress this is all part of the dating game my man. Just keep trying and you'll make it.
>>
next time make sure they don't have grandmothers
>>
You probably just need to learn how to give off the right vibes. You have to be confident, comfortable and, the root of all human connection, relatable. If you aren't any of these things, you're going to scare off most women (and indeed, most people), unless they are autistic.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.