[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this picture make you feel /r9k/? What do you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: delicious.jpg (61 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
delicious.jpg
61 KB, 675x1200
How does this picture make you feel /r9k/?
What do you think of about this person?
>>
Bloody bagina.
>>
she needs to take a shower desu
>>
>>30004628
I DON'T KNOW.
Is that period blood?
Why did she take that picture?
She needs to take a shower NOW.
And this means a lot coming from me.
>>
>>30004710
Looks like she had sex while on her period? Her pussy is gaping and the blood is everywhere.

That or she is that much of a roastie whore.
>>
>>30004628
You're pooping glass too?
>>
>>30004768
>Looks like she had sex while on her period? Her pussy is gaping and the blood is everywhere.
It makes a lot of sense. Not sure why I didn't deduce that. Wait I know why, I'm a freakin' robot.

I think it's kind of hot DESU! You could make like some kind of blood ritual...
>>
>>30004834
She got fucked in her vag and then in her butt while she was on her period. HNNG.
>>30005000
I'd rather she rape my face and cover it in blood.
>>
that looks like rape.
>>
>>30004628
/vomit emote
Whatever floats their boat.
>>
File: aww yiss.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
aww yiss.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>30004628
>>30005073
floor looks like a bathroom, so it probably wasn't rape. that's a nice carpet though. bit surprised none got on that in the first place, which means that it probably wasn't rape anyway.
>>
File: 1468294875037.gif (1 MB, 326x246) Image search: [Google]
1468294875037.gif
1 MB, 326x246
>>30004628
Makes me want to fucking puke
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.