[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Actually decided to talk with a girl in class >looks like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1468399416988.png (50 KB, 255x204) Image search: [Google]
1468399416988.png
50 KB, 255x204
Actually decided to talk with a girl in class
>looks like a total asspie autistic fat chick
>play vidya like myself
>stutter and ask for her numba
>have the best chat until 4am
>10/10 personality
>find out she is asexual
>rip dreams of putting penis in vagina
At least I might be able to hold hands once. Maybe
>>
>>30004602
Probably isn't asexual.

It's likely she lost hope and calls herself asexual to ward off others and make her feel better about being disgusting.
>>
if she's really cool she might let you put benis in vagin just because she's considerate and knows it'd feel good for you, keep trying friend!
>>
I'm asexual. Sex isn't something I care about on a physical level, but it is a really deep emotional thing. Penor in vagoo is something I really only care about in philosophical terms.
>>
>>30004602
beg to put your dick in her infested rotten flabby moldy vagina and maybe you'll lose your virginity.

Meanwhile
>>30000000
>>29999999
>>
>>30004602
Dude.. you seem to like her.

Honestly I think I might be fine with an asexual gf if she likes to cuddle and intimacy. But it would become a problem at some point. And I'd be worried she's just messing with me and/or cheating on me.

There's this greentext about a guy having been in a relationship for years with a girl that didn't want to have sex, and she fucked 3 dudes in one month after they broke up or something like that. I think I would finally snap...
>>
File: lllllll.png (404 KB, 436x441) Image search: [Google]
lllllll.png
404 KB, 436x441
>>30004602
>Not wanting asexual gf
>Not claiming the benefits of being a Wizard AND having a gf

It doesn't take a genius to notice that every girl claiming to be asexual has a far better personality.

Alot of robots bang prostitutes come back here and post about how sex is not so good as it sounds. I say go for it OP.
>>
>>30004857
>Alot of robots bang prostitutes come back here and post about how sex is not so good as it sounds.
Yeah no shit. You're retarded if you think sex with a hooker is going to be as good as sex with someone you love.

I do wish I could both have a gf and attain wizardhood though. Maybe I would still let her get SOME of my mana.
>>
>>30004602
>asexual

total bullshit.
>>
>>30004655

This is accurate--and even if she is not actually asexual, she would probably be interested in having sex just once just to see what the fuss is about.

Eat that pussy and she'll be calling you back for more.
>>
>>30004602
Fat chicks are miserable and crazy. They say all kinds of stupid shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.