[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you have keratosis pilaris all over your legs and arms as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: keratosis pilaris.jpg (658 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
keratosis pilaris.jpg
658 KB, 1280x1707
If you have keratosis pilaris all over your legs and arms as a girl (which is an incurable condition) should you just kill yourself then? Is it over?
>>
what's wrong with having this? I doubt anyone would be really bothered by the appearance
>>
>>30004596
No................................
also gtfo roastie
>>>/soc/
>>
Yes.

I'm a guy who has it and it has never been an issue at all to the girls I have been with. Of course I was super self concious about it because I have it everywhere, my arms, legs, torso, and ass. But I have yet to get one comment from a female in my life.

Now I dated a girl for a few months who had KP and it consumed her life so much I dumped her. It was just on her legs but she could not wear shorts and she wouldn't even let me touch her legs because she was so embarrassed.

Those tiny red dots are the devil. Sorry fembot.
>>
File: IMG_2899.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2899.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
>>30004596
Have same problem, but not xx.

For me, it reduced when I
>Stayed hydrated
>Used some good shower cream wash thing
There's also things like pic related, which is supposed to lessen them.

For a while, they were barely visible for me, the color had disappeared... But then I stopped drinking again and spent my days in bed, and they reappeared.
>>
Wear some tights/pantyhose, as they're my fetish anyway. You'll be fine.
>>
>>30004596
What exactly is the problem here? I seriously dont see it
Maybe you ahould just become my gf instead of killig yourself
If you have a 8+/10 face and are not fat you are hired, otherwise kill yourself because i dont give a shit about ugly bitches
>>
>>30004661
Its highly noticeable. I'm a dude who has it so I can cover it up mostly but girls wear short shorts and bikinis so it is impossible for them to cover it up.

Miserable life.
>>
File: 1418424032107.png (390 KB, 700x793) Image search: [Google]
1418424032107.png
390 KB, 700x793
>>30004596
No, there's a cure.
You have to shitpost smug anime girls on r9k every day for a year and it goes away.

Or chug 5 Monsters in one go.

No wait that's the cure for autsim.

Anyway here's one to start your collection off.
>>
KP IS GROSS.
>>
>>30004661
The appearance isn't the worst. It's fucking disgusting. Had a friend with that issue and whenever his arm touched mine I cringed and wanted to scream. Stop being disgusting. Moisturize. Don't touch other people, don't wear t-shirts, don't wear shorts you repulsive fucks.
>>
HOLY SHIT people are being mean ITT.

pic related REALLY doesn't seem so bad at all.

>tfw no insecure KP gf to reassure desu
>>
>be me
>meet girl off tinder
>take her home
>we start having sex
>i turn her over to fuck her doggy
>grab her ass
>RED BUMPS EVERYWHERE
>lose my hard on bc i think she has some type of aids
>im so distraught i get my shit and leave telling her im sorry

Never spoke to her again after that, then a few months I see a picture of KP and realize that is what she had.
>>
>>30004859
> tfw not doing the only really alpha shit and still hitting that std ridden pussay and go to valhalla like a real warrior
> instead pusay out like the pathetic virgin you are
>>
Is that what this is? damn i have so many skin problems lmfao
>>
>>30004778
>whenever his arm touched mine I cringed and wanted to scream.
You must be a woman to have a freak reaction like that over something so minor.
>Stop being disgusting.
There is no cure.
>>
>>30004958
never mind keratosis pilaris doesn't look like op's pic at all
>>
>>30004596
can't see shit, roastfriend.
>>
No

I have it too, but I'm a guy

Let's be chicken skins together, OP
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.