[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
High niggas only Sobriety niggas corny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7
High niggas only
Sobriety niggas corny
>>
>>30004538
if you do drugs u r a normiE becuz u have to talk to someone to gfet it.
>>
>>30004606
this gets blown the fuck out every time someone posts this retarded shit

just because you're too stupid to use a DNM, doesn't mean the rest of us are
>>
>>30004606
False. Lmao, only a normie would think this much.
>>
>>30004606
>>>>>Implyinggg
You're a fucking retard fan, it's hilarious
>>
>>30004647
>>30004658
o shit im a nomrie

oRiginale
>>
>>30004606
If you think that you are literally a retarded robot because in fact you dont have to talk to anyone to get drugs
>>
>>30004676
ye but how u even find out about it lamo
>>
>>30004647
>be me
>21st b day
>parents get me new macbook
>successfully acquire cheese pizza
>told the nigga keep the change
>>
>>30004694
Cause im IT technician and its literally my job to know stuff like that
>>
File: hatman.gif (1 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
hatman.gif
1 MB, 240x180
when the kush makes u literally hatman
>>
>>30004860
what kind of IT technician
what u do day to day
>>
>>30004953
1st to 3rd level support, mostly 3rd level setting up linux server infrastructures for big companies
Sometimes troubleshoot for my secretary
> Mfw only 19 and am already better than all of this virgin niggas here, having a own apartment, gf, lots of friends, go party on hardcore raves often and make about 5k a month dealing drugs i get directly from a chemist in amsterdam wich takes me about 2h of my time a month
>>
>>30005041
ok man sick humble brag
>>
>>30005070
I kno bruh
True storiez ma nigg
>>
>>30005095
yet here you are on the shittiest board on the shittiest website
>>
>>30005123
I like this board
>>
>>30005041

>hardcore raves

l m a o

faggot cringe
>>
perfect stoner song for all you smokers and my high guys
>>
>>30005163
Do i have to kick acid and use my imagination to listen to that song?
>>
>>30005141
> implyig your virgin loner ass can even imagine what im talkig about
>>
>>30005163
forgot link
https://soundcloud.com/lobo_da_g/yeah-whoa-prod-by-will-steller
>>
>>30005163
My favorite song to smoke to is Sweet Leaf by Black Sabbath.
>>
>>30004538
Lol I'm drunk
>>
w-what about beerfags?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-70MMdWU7E
>>
Some music for my smoke niggas. Love you, boys https://youtu.be/Gcagz8epRN8
>>
File: 4b6.jpg (8 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
8 KB, 400x343
>be me at a park today smoking with some friends
>they take turns choosing music on the portable speaker
>mostly hip-hop, not my type of music
>i say to one of them who just chose a song that his music is lowering our IQ
>i say "sorry man im high i didnt mean it"
>>
>>30005227
>>30005248
>>30005254
peep this, it will boost your high
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYXJeqygeFI
>>
>>30005282
Stop plugging that shit you faggot it's awful
>>
>>30005272
if its you and more than one other person, just dont say anything about the music unless youre playing it, usually if someone comes over my house to smoke i play whatever the fuck i want and if they complain, well they can get the fuck out, my house doesnt say BURGER KING on the fucking welcome mat
>>
>>30005189

>implying I don't live close to you and ain't dealing drugs as well

funny, kinda, however hardcore raves are for faggots nigga, and you'll get that once you get older.
>>
>>30005282
what the fuck
kys if you enjoy that music
>>
>>30004647
What is a DNM? Can I get nugs like that without leaving my cave senpai?
>>
>>30005335
> being high on love drugs
> dancing all nice to awsome music wih my best friends and my gf, and i mean real friends that you truely love not just drug user friends
> meeting new interesting people
> cuddeling/making out with other cute girls, gf understands that i just want to express my love when im high so its okay for her, shes mostly sober and just watching out for me, sometimes we have a threesome with one of the gorls after we get home
> generelly having an amazing time AND making lots if money while making other people feel good too

But yeah youre right raves are really just for faggots
Kys
>>
File: 1458205377111.jpg (9 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1458205377111.jpg
9 KB, 228x221
>>30005454
>gf understands that i just want to express my love when im high
>>
>>30005041
>i get directly from a chemist in amsterdam

How'd you get that connection?
What drugs?
>>
>>30005480
Well i do mostly to her, but sometimes i feel like doing it to some other girls too, she has no problem with it since she knows how strong emotions on mdma can be, and as said, sometimes we have a threesome with them later, i have no problem when she has sex/cuddles/makes out with other irls just dont like it if she does it with guys
She is generally a very mature person in many aspect and i love her a lot, im glad to have her

>>30005496
Dont want to say to much cause im not a idiot, but actually got the connect from an mmorpg
I have generally good connects and high social skills, i guess most here would consider me chad even tough im not godlike looking
And well what drugs, i mostly sell pure love, mdma- sometimes i also sell speed
>>
>>30005634
How'd you get into coding so young?

I'm trying to make ends meet by hocking mushrooms, but I'm having a hard time finding buyers. The bums in my city are terrible middlemen. They just sit under the bridges shooting up heroin and meth all day, and don't have phones.
>>
I wish I could smoke weed so bad but I can't fuck with psychoactives

t. psychosisfag
>>
>tfw gettin stoned and still losing weight

Marijuana is the best drug. Made me understand my food addiction and now I get fucked up as possible and I've still lost 50lbs this year. It's not the drugs fault, it's the person.

Good shit. I bought a volcano to vape weed. gets you high as fuck.
>>
>>30005687
same, i'm prone to paranoia and panic attacks so I can't smoke anything that isn't super weak.

I don't have psychosis though, I'm not that much of a meme.

that said I tried LSD, LSD was terrible 90% of the time and the best thing ever the other 10%. When I was done I was able to come to terms with a lot of stuff, and start making small improvements in life.
>>
I lost all my friends tonight because i did shrooms. And I'm not gonna stop either. I need a hoo up.
>>
>>30005676
I started takig shittons of drugs when i became 16, i made most of my connects through taking drugs myself and goih to raves, also im generally a very well liked, respected, and intelligent being so it was rather easy for me to get into it and get good connects.
I wouldnt sell psychedlics desu, not enough buyer, not enough user rate. I personally think sellig mdma is the best, and fuck selling to end consumers, i o ly do that when i meet someone i like and want them to have good stuff but i dont do it regulary. I only sell in high quantities, about 50g or more, i still make about 45 profit per gram, i have a few buyer that take about 50g bags of me every few months.
>>
>>30004606
Naw you can just pick it up off the ground thats what i do every night i dont paya cent to nobody
>>
>>30005707
I agree with this. I gained a lot of weight whenever I stopped smoking for a bit for a job.

I realized that when smoking, I tended to not eat unless I could smoke beforehand. My sober appetite was nonexistent.
>>
>>30005830
Methfag from the last thread? I spent several hours looking around the tables in a park, and behind the shops, bar, and grocery store of a high-income area stripmall, but didn't find one roach. Lots of good spliffs though. Rich people will take one or two puffs and drop the whole cigarette.
>>
>>30005687
>>30005731
Same. I wanted to get back into psys after a few really fun trips back in highschool, but like 8 of the 9 times I took mushrooms were just hours and hours of hell. 4.5 grams was hell, then later even one gram, and I was having a complete panic attack.
>>
>>30005634
>connect from an MMORPG

Always make connections in the weirdest way. I got my connect of /soc/ actually.
>>
>>30005687
>Be schizo
>Really want to be better
>But also really want to smoke

Take. These broken memesssss
>>
>>30004538
Nice primo schwag, cheech
>>
>>30004538
>have a pretty nice MFLB setup
>never bother to use it, spend most of my money on other hobbies
>lowkey want to get some more w**d but not enough to warrant me spending my money and putting effort into it
>>
>>30004538
I'm afraid of using DNMs because I don't want dealers to know my address (they could use it, along with many other addresses, as a way to lighten their sentence.) I'm also too nervous to ask anybody IRL.

What do?
>>
>>30006904
Llik yourself
>>
>>30004606
>not dehumanizing your budtenders to the point they're not human just like other retail workers in order to get shit.
>>
>>30004538
>Work sucked, coworkers are awesome though
>Feels like I'm getting stabbed in the gut because I'm sick or some shit
>Feel like I have to constantly shit or throw up.
>Hopefully weed helps tonight.
>>
>>30005687
>not being at the perfect point of psychosis where you just don't give a fuck about the hallucinations
>>
>>30007022
It's not just the hallucinations. The hallucinations themselves aren't even scary or bad. It's purely a psychological amplification of my anxiety. I've freaked out on strains of mushrooms that had very little no hallucinogenic effects beneath 5g doses.
>>
File: gkc9m7P.jpg (1004 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
gkc9m7P.jpg
1004 KB, 2448x3264
Tfw the good dealer finally comes through.
Picking up a half of Nuken real soon boys.
>>
>>30007090
I do know the paranoia associated with hallucinations

I should explain to you, I have little bitch psychosis, I took spice when i was 15, smoked weed daily until I smoked hash, then i heard voices, thinking they were the neighborhood kids somehow spying on me and shit, and I would just give the nearest window my middle finger.

Then I did shrooms monthly for about a half a year, then I started associating them with characters, and then irl people, I started raping chicks when I masturbate, alienating my friends, also while masturbating

It's reached weird places, like getting into arguments with famous musicians and politicians, and the weirder it gets, the more funny it seemed, that paranoia that I got from thinking people were spying on me and thinking I was actually raping women with my mind, turned into me being freely a foolish bastard touching people telepathically, fucking them with inanimate objects, making my cousins think I'm in love with them, it just feels great knowing none of it is real, and it seems this world I have created within my self is my oyster.
>>
>>30007301
That was nice man, especially high.
>>
File: 1468469204651.jpg (57 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
1468469204651.jpg
57 KB, 421x421
Classmate wants to sell me 1gram for $20
>>
>>30007293
How much?

origonale
>>
>>30007736
That's the standard rate, apparently, for dispensary strains in my city.

Fucking ridiculous. Who has $20 to spend *per gram.* I won't spend more than $10 a gram on weed. I'd rather be sober
>>
>>30007763
110, Canadian, so that's like 85 USD.
That's why he's the good dealer. the medical industry underpays growers, so if you get it fairly direct from growers, they can make pretty great prices.
>>
>>30008875
That's a smoking good deal. I'd be paying around $300 for that, if I could even find a dealer to begin with

>having any social connections whatsoever
>>
>>30008984
It's all luck, sucks a lot desu. Middle school is all you get I think, if you don't hear about anyone selling weed by the time that's over, there's not much you can do I besides get cucked by a real drug dealer that "advertise" themselves enough to let a retard like me hear about it.
>>
I'm cooked as a chook and reading this was so fucking difficult, someone hlep
>>
>>30004538
I was high all day yesterday, but I'm sober today because I have schoolwork to do.
>>
>>30009045
High advertising -> more risk for dealers. So if a dealer has the balls to sell weed to random autists, they are most definitely making a huge profit off of it.
>>
>>30005772
how did shrooms cause that?
>>
Gonna do shrooms for the first time later this week and I am also doing them alone and in the woods. Any advice?
>>
>>30005412
should've answered this a while ago but yes, anon
you can get literally anything on a DNM, it's like amazon for drugs and illegal shit
>>
Wow this thread is cancerous
>>
>>30010851
When I first did them I found that listening to music massively helped with my nausea. Basically, go into it with the understanding that you'll feel sick for a time but then it fades away and you have a trip that you can do what you want with for a few hours. I didn't enjoy going up much at all because I was nauseous and threw up while feeling out of control but I really enjoyed the part after that and once it wore off I wished it lasted longer.

Being alone is probably a bad idea in general but if you do go alone then make sure to bring plenty of water bottles and general supplies to make yourself comfortable. I'd recommend a blanket or sleeping bag just to have something nice to hold or lay down on. Hard to predict what impulses will strike you so bring stuff like music along that you can play without using your phone.
>>
>>30007789

that's why I grow my own

problem is everyone can grow average weed

but for HQ stuff you really need skill, good equipment and great genetics.

So price is on point I guess
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.