[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mummy is drinking again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1404357719271.png (41 KB, 455x410) Image search: [Google]
1404357719271.png
41 KB, 455x410
>mummy is drinking again
>>
File: 1468335353307.jpg (19 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1468335353307.jpg
19 KB, 400x388
>>30004271
>daddy is doing drugs again
>>
But drinking's good for you! You need to drink at least 3 gallons a day!
>>
>>30004271
iktfb. My mom has a drinking problem too. Thing is, she's the sweetest woman I've ever met and the drink doesn't change that. What bothers me is that she drinks to cope with her shitty life and makes a fool of herself by overindulging regularly.

Occasionally she'll take some time off as a 'cleanse' but I can tell that it's very difficult for her even though she thinks clearer, communicates better, and has an easier time doing her daily routine.

We have so much fun and connect so well when she's not drinking two bottles of wine a day. When she inevitably goes back to the bottle, it really hurts me.

Sorry for writing so much I just had to let it out. The sweetest woman I'll ever know is fucked up and it bothers me so much
>>
>>30004271
My mom forced me to give her oral for 4 years in middle school. She only stopped because dad caught us before I was going to make mommy feel good again.

I tried to convince myself it was my fault, I wanted it, but I know she is a pedophile and should be killed for taking my innocence.

At least she never touched my vagina.
>>
>>30004271
Pour her alcohol down the drain when she's asleep.
>>
>>30004502
Yes, because that will definitely make things better.
Yes, that's sarcasm. =)
>>
>>30004491
You.. wanted it? Or did I read that wrong? I'm sorry it happened to you.
>>
at least you can overpower a drunk mom, drunk dad will fuck you up so you just take his beatings
>>
File: 146476523161.jpg (114 KB, 1239x1390) Image search: [Google]
146476523161.jpg
114 KB, 1239x1390
>>30004271
>tfw mommy comes home, makes the whole house reek of alcohol and loudly fucks her bf in the living room when it's barely 12 am
>>
>>30004520
You're right. She'll just go buy more. You need to tie her up when she's passed out drunk and keep her captive until she overcomes her alcoholism. You can feed her water and bread normally, and give her special treats like soda and peanut butter on her bread for good behavior like not screaming for help or threatening you.
>>
>>30004432

Have you ever considered that you might be part of reason why she drinks?
>>
>daddy wants to hit mommy again
>>
>>30004547
>at least you can overpower a drunk mom, drunk dad will fuck you up so you just take his beatings

greentext pls
>>
>>30000000
>>29999999
>>30000001
excuse me anon

thanks
>>
>>30004491
How was you sexually pleasuring your mother any different from giving someone a back massage?
And how does your "innocence" have any value if you were probably going to engage in sexual activity later in life?

Can someone try and explain whats wrong with sexually pleasuring the person you love or vice versa? I don't get the social stigma behind it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.