[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone on this board still believe there is such a thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Does anyone on this board still believe there is such a thing as a stacy? Does anyone honestly believe that all girls don't have the same exact personality and preferences at this point?
>>
>>30004095
It's easier to turn the people you face into one giant stereotype, rather than fight them all one by one
>>
>>30004095
unless a women is horribly disfigured and ugly, she is a stacy so that includes the majority of women.
>>
>>30004095
all girls are either stacey or have multiple stacey characteristics.
>>
>>30004095
I searched this video and the one about the guy who wanted to donate sperm to pass on his genes really got to me
>Why did you do it
I was an only child and my dad was an only child and i wanted to pass on ky genes
>Why not go through a clinic
They wouldn't want me
>Why is that?
I have no post secondary education
(Women sitting next to him looks him in disgust)
>John how do you feel about this?
The doctor makes some explanation about knowing the fathers history of illness
>Do you have a partner
No, I'm single
(Camera shows the concern people in the audience)
>Do you want to be part of the kids life?
I would like to if it was up to me but it's up to her and the child
>Do you have an agreement
Yes there is an agreement where I won't ask for costudy and she won't ask for money
>Are you getting signed in the birth certificate
No she is putting unknown
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.