[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys i need some advice, im KV fag and im talking to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1467448309606.jpg (19 KB, 206x273) Image search: [Google]
1467448309606.jpg
19 KB, 206x273
Alright guys i need some advice, im KV fag and im talking to a girl from online. How long should i wait to ask her to hang out? I already got her number after the second convo and we had a talk today its been a week since we met. She says she isnt looking for hookups and complained about guys asking for that so i dont want to scare her. And also im worried cuz im fat, do girls really care? She wouldnt have went this far if she wasnt interested right? She can tell im big from my picture but idk if she can tell how big
>>
If you met her on some "dating" app a week is a long fucking time, ask her out already. You should honestly do that shit the day you two start talking
>>
>>30004097
Why? I have to give her a reason to want to, atleast a few conversations, im not sexy so i cant just fucking be like want to hang out without giving her any idea of who i am, shit idk if i wanted to hang out with her then
>>
>>30004187
You're overthinking it man, just make it a coffee date. When you're in the middle of an interesting conversation with her and there's a pause, say "Hey, do you want to continue this in person sometime? I hate talking over text [laughing/crying emoji]". If she's still talking to you after a week she's obviously interested
>>
>>30004324
Thats what Im hoping, i have to work alot for two mkre days so unkess she texts first, maybe ill ask her to hang out in two days or so
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.