[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never trust women /r9k/, I did and I got my heart broken. I met
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1443581380505.gif (734 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1443581380505.gif
734 KB, 220x220
Never trust women /r9k/, I did and I got my heart broken. I met a girl online and for about a month we kept in regular contact. Things were going great, we were making a lot of plans for the future. I felt like I finally found my soulmate, she told me she was happy with me and that she felt the same. Then all of the sudden she stops responding to me, it wasn't gradually, one day we were talking then now its nothing. She unadded me from Skype and kik won't deliver messages. I've never gotten this far with a relationship and I've never felt heartbroken.

I was doing so well, I stopped drinking, doing drugs and I wasn't depressed anymore. I actually started to ween myself off of SSRI meds. Now I feel worse than ever, who could do such a thing? It would have made it so much better if she told me she was leaving me. I don't know what's going on, something could have happened to her, or she could have straight up left me.

Don't trust women, just stay away if you don't want to feel.
>>
>>30003705
>I met a girl online
stopped reading there desu. women are even shittier online than off desu
>>
>>30003718
It's the only way I can talk to one, desu.
>>
If you ever feel like someone is your "soulmate" after only a month, that feeling is bullshit and entirely hormone-driven, no matter how real it feels.
>>
>>30003769
Even so, I still feel like shit.
>>
>>30003705
you'll start feeling better next week, desu
>>
>>30004156
That's like saying he'll feel better in five minutes.

He won't.
>>
>>30003705
>met a girl online

kek
>>
>met a girl online
senpai... online relationships a shit
it never ever works
also getting your heart broken is a part of life, you're bound to experience it one way or another
>>
>>30003705

>Internet romance

Let this be a lesson to you.
>>
>>30003705
>Never trust women /r9k/, I did and I got my heart broken. I met a girl online and for about a
>I met a girl online
>online
I think I found the problem.
>>
File: girlsaremean.png (290 KB, 1699x837) Image search: [Google]
girlsaremean.png
290 KB, 1699x837
>>30003705
girls are mean, really mean, and by mean i mean not nice
>>
File: 1454881058475.jpg (121 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
1454881058475.jpg
121 KB, 444x460
Op here, you guys taught me my errors. Looks like the only online girls worthy of trust are 2d.
>>
>>30003822
Well if it makes you feel better you were probably just really horny. Anyway if you were only talking, and on skype not even on your phones, it wasn't a relationship, you were just one of her orbiters
>>
File: 3946872934.png (190 KB, 664x545) Image search: [Google]
3946872934.png
190 KB, 664x545
>>30003705
are you even sure you were talking to a girl?

coulda just been some bored robot
>>
>>30004440
Was that bullshit written by a female? Females only utility is giving birth, sexual pleasure, being mothers, and a few more things. They have no as much strenght, intelligence or skill as males. How does a fucking woman dare to complain about anything, she's just lucky she doesnt live inside a fucking cage since we live in a cucked feminized world nowadays.
>>
>>30004556
She gave me enough info and pics to be sure.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.