[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW you're 25 years old >TFW you'll never be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 144958103948.png (242 KB, 393x662) Image search: [Google]
144958103948.png
242 KB, 393x662
>TFW you're 25 years old
>TFW you'll never be a cute 16 year old boy
>TFW you'll never be asked to crossdress by an older friend
>TFW you'll never look up at him with tears in your eyes and say "B-But I'm a boy, this isn't right"
>TFW you secretly want to put it on
>TFW you'll never get dicked afterwards

J-Just kill me now senpai
>>
kys instead faggot
>>
File: you.jpg (25 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
25 KB, 576x576
>>30003684
>It's another mental illness episode
>>
>>30003684
Wouldn't it be nice to be the admiral in that comic?

You can just fuck and humiliate anyone you want.
>>
>>30003711
back to /poI/
>>
>>30003684
Seek help. We just want our little anon back.
>>
>>30003684
>tfw you will never have a best friend in high school who shyly asks you to hold his hand
>tfw you will never dress up in girls clothes with your friends
>>
>>30003735
fuck off back to your erp chat room you dick sucking stutter poster
>>
>>30003754
>Hold his hand
>Hold
>Hand

d-delete this
>>
>>30003754
> hold his hand
L-lewd.
>>
You've fetishized passivity and femininity because you fail as a man and the concept of approaching women intimidates you.

Calling you a faggot would be generous. You're a sub-faggot failure of a man. Start lifting.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.