[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would a nonwhite(or really, any) girl know if a guy was genuinely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1416161060765.jpg (114 KB, 537x452) Image search: [Google]
1416161060765.jpg
114 KB, 537x452
How would a nonwhite(or really, any) girl know if a guy was genuinely interested in her instead of just using her to fulfill his sexual desires and fetishes and have something crossed off his list?
>>
>>30003676
Chad will always pump and dump

fuck off roastie
>>
>>30003676

>a guy was actually interested in me
>just using me to fulfill his sexual desires

I'm not understanding the difference between these two choices.
>>
>>30003676
Try dating them.
>>
>>30003676
Do you think he's attractive?
Do you think he's "not like the other guys"

If you do any of these two he's a Chad and will dump you after he cums.

I would advise you to do this instead.
Try to enjoy the Chad and date as many guys as you can then when you're 30+ find a shy awkward virgin younger guy and date him.
>>
>dating outside your race

disgusting self hating roastie
>>
>>30003676
You don't.

But be consoled, it's not just women who get it. I once got propositioned online by a girl who thought my penis would fall off, and wanted it to be when I was inside her, because I got a Hansen's diagnosis some years back. (And no, it does not work like that)
>>
>>30003744
It's like if a girl wanted your NEETbux but she would actually take Chad even if he was living out of his car. Our pussy is the beta bux, but a man who really likes a girl will spend years in the friendzone with no pussy.
>>
>>30003676
Most people aren't sociopathic, anon. Chill the fuck out and stop being paranoid.
>>
>>30003676
If you're pretty its because you're pretty.
If you're not I have bad news for you.
>>
>>30003676
Are you attracted to him?
Are you white and an 8 or Asian and a 10?
If yes to first but no to second then he is using you for sex
>>
>>30003676
How's your personality compatibility? If you have a lot in common / click together, then he probably genuinely likes you. If it seems odd that you managed to 'catch' him, and don't have that much in common, then RIP.
>>
>>30003676
i've never heard of a guy fucking an ethnic girl just because she was ethnic. i'm sure they exist, but you're probably nevr going to meet one.

i dated a half black girl for years, but it was because she was gorgeous and a sexual deviant, and had nothing to do with her ethnicity.
>>
File: 1249928577209.jpg (43 KB, 674x556) Image search: [Google]
1249928577209.jpg
43 KB, 674x556
>>30003676
Same thing.

No, he's totally into your strong personahaha.
>>
>>30004303
>i've never heard of a guy fucking an ethnic girl just because she was ethnic.

this is such a huge lie especially for whites. you'll always be the mexi gf or asian gf or whatever race label they use. they're predatory when it comes to non white women
>>
>>30004425
this post reeks of butthurt shitskin trying to convince non-white women to stay away from white men

in reality whites of both genders are far less prone to racial fetishization than any minority group. white men and women are either a status symbol or a fetish to non-whites, with the fetish usually being malicious and a way to act out a revenge fantasy. when whites date non-whites it's because they actually like them as a person.
>>
File: 1383905626022.png (564 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1383905626022.png
564 KB, 719x719
>instead of just using her to fulfill his sexual desires and fetishes

Let me tell you something, you fucking bitch.

Whether a man genuinely wants to make you a part of his life or not, sex is still incredibly high on his list. If you didn't have a vagina, he would not be interested in you in a romantic way.

The only way you can tell if a guy is actually in to you is if you have sex with him and he stays.

Some cunts will tell you to make him wait. Whether you make him wait 3 weeks or 3 months, it will make no difference.
>>
>>30004425
Usually the girl has a fetish for white/black/whatever race they're dating too.
>>
iktf.
im a black girl currently dating this white guy who has this fetish for raceplay. not sure if he genuinely likes me or if im just someone for him to project his fetishes upon :/ but i have real feelings for him :/
>>
>>30003788

by that logic, in order to be an alpha female, you have to deny chad your pussy...
>>
>>30004578
and this post is coming from the butthurt white cuck defense force

sex tourism is almost 100% white. terms like jungle fever or yellow fever was made by whites. stop lying. you aren't as noble as you want to make people believe you are. get over your pasty white self.

>>30004771
girls don't have fetishes. they just play out shit they think is socially acceptable. like media currently trying to show blacks as attractive. interracial to them is a mindless trendy fashion accesory.
>>
>>30004425

nah not really, whites are the kindest, most unbiased, charitable, egalitarian people in the world. you think, like... blacks are less predatory when it comes to white women? you think a slut that fucked one black or mexican out of dozens doesn't just remember him as that black guy? you're a dumbass sexist

guys have less sex partners and relationsihps than women on average, the latter can get it whenever she wants for free by "going out", she can get a boyfriend and punch above her weight for minimal effort because of demographics and culture

men have to put in work, especially introverted men- work that you could never understand. predatory men don't even care about getting a gf lol

if you're not trolling, you're a feminist muslimette or something, why don't you go to /soc/ where you belong instead of spreading garbage where you're already hated?
>>
File: flytrap.jpg (211 KB, 1920x580) Image search: [Google]
flytrap.jpg
211 KB, 1920x580
>>30003676
Men are always looking to use you as a cumdump dear, it's a woman's job to snare a good one. It's sad to me that mothers no longer teach their daughters this.

It's called a VENUS fly trap for a reason, every fly wants to come suck your sweet nectar but you have to snap the jaws shut when you get a good one. If a flytrap snaps shut on a bug that's too small, it won't get enough nutrients in return for the effort of digestion and will wither. If it doesn't snap shut on one at all, it will surely wilt though. It's proof of God's existence that a plant can so perfectly illustrate how a female should act in sexual affairs.
>>
>>30004991
>whites are the kindest, most unbiased, charitable, egalitarian people in the world
hahaha. you guys committed the worst genocides, oppression and brutality in history. fuck off. no one's buying your shit anymore.

white women seek out black men not the other way around :^) but your an angry white beta cuck so I guess you'd think they were taking your women or some shit.

>>guys have less sex partners and relationsihps than women on average, the latter can get it whenever she wants for free by "going out", she can get a boyfriend and punch above her weight for minimal effort because of demographics and culture
>>men have to put in work, especially introverted men- work that you could never understand. predatory men don't even care about getting a gf lol
And? The fuck has this meek projecting bullshit have to do with anything? Even white nerds. Hell white nerds are the biggest offenders of race fetishization with all the whining for an asian waifu or ebony gf on this board

>random /pol/ strawman
of course. get out of your echochamber and face reality cumskin. you're the one who is actually hated anywhere else. white bois are fucking embarassing.
>>
>>30005093
everyone can tell what race you are through the internet. think about that
>>
>>30005093
>hahaha. you guys committed the worst genocides, oppression and brutality in history.

Anyone nation in a position of power would do the same.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.