[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bacne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: 20160716_233622.jpg (343 KB, 1204x806) Image search: [Google]
20160716_233622.jpg
343 KB, 1204x806
>tfw haven't been swimming I'm six years
>look like a monster

I really enjoyed the water as a kid as well.
>>
That isn't bad bacne you fucking 15 year old, that isn't shit
>>
>>30003569
>tfw was on accutane for 6 months and still have acne all over my shoulderblades
compound that with strech marks + acne scars on my back, will never take my shirt off due to embarrassment
>>
>>30003569
Not bad at all. People won't even care
>>
>>30003569
least it isnt hairy faggot
>>
>only bacne
lucky fuck
chest acne, face acne and bacne here. occasionally on arms and legs
>>
>>30003569
post hand, OP
>>
>>30003569
>tfw hairy as fuck so too self-conscious to take my shift off
>>
>>30003586
>>30003609
It looks much worse in person
>>30003616
Have it bad on face and chest as well
>>
File: c72ViHm.jpg (60 KB, 718x960) Image search: [Google]
c72ViHm.jpg
60 KB, 718x960
>Just got new medication

My back seriously looks like I'm recovering from a shotgun wound, this better fucking work.
>>
didn't know 6 year olds could have acne
>>
>>30003569
the worst part is that actually getting some sun really helps to dry out body acne and if you can get yourself in salty water it's even better
>>
File: 1203.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
1203.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
Mine is far worse.
>>
your bacne isn't that bad anon! don't let it stop you, people have pretty disgusting bodies in general!
>>
>>30003569
If you swam in sea water that would clear up to be perfectly honest with you, kinchild.
>>
>tfw skinnyfat, hairy, with acne/bacne/chacne
>tfw swimming would probably help with two of those problems but I'd actually have to manage to take my shirt off in public first

just fuck my shit up
>>
>>30004536
What if I just fill my bathtub with salt would that help?

>>30004439
>>30003586
I'm 23
>>
>>30003569
>covered in body acne
>new zits every day, one appears for every one that recedes
>elbows, shoulders, forearms, ass, thighs, knees, chest, stomach, sides, upper/mid back and even in odd places like my ears and eyelids
>extremely painful

I'm 25 years old. I have tried every folk remedy. I have undergone an accutane regimen. I have completely shifted my diet three times. Nothing makes this shit go away on the long term. Sometimes I see a modest improvement but nothing lasts. I just want to peel my fucking skin off sometimes.

>>30004448
Sun is a folk remedy. I've tried sun exposure for mine and it actually exacerbated it. The only thing I can do is moisturize it in order to encourage healing after a breakout. Retinol hardly does anything.
>>
>>30004627
Go to the doctor and get some meds

Worked for me, made my skin dry AF tho
>>
>>30004608
That would probably be less effective, albeit not an entirely worthless endeavour provided you found out how much you needed and didn't make it too much more or less concentrated than the sea.

There's lots of stuff other than salt in the ocean, though.
>>
File: 1464679988750.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1464679988750.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>>30004586
Just do what I do and wear a swimshirt anon. Any normie friends and family you have will abandon you and you'll become invisible to girls but at least they won't see your bacne.
>>
Either my skin gets dry as fuck or I get a whitehead every single day
What is worse,having your skin fall from the dryness or acne?
No drinking water didnt help,I think it's because I live on a desert
>>
>>30003569
>that
>bad
Fuck off

>>30000000
>>29999999
>>
>>30003569
That LITERALLY is not bad at all.
My back looks like it's been fucking splashed with acid. Indents and raised bumps, open wounds.
>>
File: 1460546700586.png (49 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1460546700586.png
49 KB, 657x527
>tfw shitskin with hairy back and bacne from ingrown curly pube hairs
>>
Sounds like you all just need to wash you're sheets, drink more water, and cut dairy out of your diets :&)
>>
>>30004672
I have been on literally every med, accutane almost worked but had horrible side effects and stopped working immediately after taking it.

>>30004876
I actually punched a normie in high school who told me I just needed to shower more. I am the most hygienic person I know in terms of bathing/washing clothes and sheets, I eat a healthy diet and have tried dairyfree to no avail. Literally everything is a meme, I am just cursed until the Russians finally make their bacteriphage silver bullet available commercially in the west.
>>
If you guys have much worse acne, why don't you post pictures?
>>
>>30004936
Have you tried no oils/fat or eating a shit ton of fiber?
>>
>>30003569
Isotretinoin Accutane is the only real solution. Alimentation wont change shit
>>
>>30004936
Go low dose like 50mg per day, side effect is less intense but yeah. Skin get dry as hell and mild side effect. My skin is much better now.
>>
>>30003646
tfw hairy as fuck and bacne
>>
>>30005535
Thank you for speaking the truth
Alternative therapies are as good as homeopathy. You migh as well sing a mantra to tune your chakras and project your astral coordinates in allegiance with the planets.
Accutane. Accutane. Accutane. Take fucking accutane.
>>
accutane is literal poison. dont take that shit. i'd advise you to fix your diet to the high carb low fat vegan one since it cures this shit in couple of months but that just might be too "extreme" for some of you so you'd rather swallow actual poison that messes with hormones and causes crippling depression for one out of 4 men that take it along with whole other list of dangerous side-effects.
>>
>>30003569
It's not so prevalent on my back anymore, now it's more on my chest and sides.
Yay.
>>
>>30003569
That's really not bad at all. My roomate had such bad acne that you could see bloodd ddripping dddown his back through his white shirt. Gotta realize that nobody fucking cares.
>>
>>30003569
I had super bad bacne and chest acne, one day i decided fuck it and kept my shirt off for a swim.
Unfortunately got severely sunburned and probably have cancer but the majority of the acne has cleared up, just blackheads and a few pimples here and there
>>
>>30006652
>causes crippling depression for one out of 4 men
Not related to my opinion on accutane at all but that honestly just sounds those people are using accutane because of the crippling depression they suffer from as a result of their acne.

But yeah I personally don't think you should use accutane. All I did was drop sodas, stop picking, and lay out in the sun whenever I can. If I cut out greasy foods and cleaned my keyboard every once in a while I bet it'd go away even faster, but right now I'm doing alright.
>>
File: handsome gorilla.jpg (52 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
handsome gorilla.jpg
52 KB, 960x540
>>30003627
here you go, why do you want to see that though?
>>
>>30007646
http://www.naturalnews.com/022316.html

just one of the many articles that explains why it's suspected (and proven) to be the cause of it. feel free to google more about it. anything unnatural is bound to give some sort of disbalance that's why i advocate sustainability in approach to treating it that dietary changes offer
>>
>Something poisons my self-esteem
>After weeks/months/years it finally goes away
>Feel great
>Suddenly remember I have dry skin on my face and occasional acne, and horrendously dry skin on back and terrific acne all over my shoulders
>Self-esteem plummets again
>>
>tfw stretch marks on arms

It doesn't matter how good I look now they will NEVER completely go away. Don't get fat guys.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.