[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a job/work? Sick of being a NEET piece of shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1468304411881.png (50 KB, 282x424) Image search: [Google]
1468304411881.png
50 KB, 282x424
How do I get a job/work?

Sick of being a NEET piece of shit.

Where do I start? Basically I've got no education no certificates for anything, no resume.

How do I get that shitty job and start grinding? Help me robots.
>>
>Sick of being a NEET piece of shit.
Are you really? You sure you're not holding on to that sliver of hope that you can still turn everything around, or that your parents aren't forcing you to go find a job? Because let me tell you, I work in IT (not the worst job out there) and I wish every day I could go back to being NEET.

Your best bet is to apply to every labor agency in town. Most areas have at least a few, they supply temporary and seasonal unskilled labor to shit like factories, warehouses, waste management (if it's privatized), and so on. You can get hired and fired on a moment's notice. It's better if you can find one run by immigrants, they'll have no qualms throwing you a shit job. Back in rough times I got sympathizing clucks from fat white bitches at the desks of these places after they scanned my resume, but the first Chinese-run labor agency I walked into completely disregarded my university degree and gave me a hard manual labor warehouse job the next day.

So yeah, temp labor agencies. Failing that, look for hiring signs and custom tailor your resume to the specific place with the hiring sign - bullshit everything except years of experience and technical skills you think you'll actually need (fast food and retail require no technical skills)
>>
>>30003354
if youre smart enough you could try joining the military.
>>
>>30003568
I work a pretty boring job, but at no moment do I wish I could return to being a NEET without excluding all the negative parts about it and focusing only on the few benefits.

Being a NEET sucks and always sucked.
>>
>>30003354
Gold tip
If somebody at the job interview asks why you didnt work for such a long time, tell them you had cancer and dont wanna talk about it
>>
>>30003354
Get your GED. After that go to community college. That should get you on your feet.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.