[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When normies surprise you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: bebopepe.png (14 KB, 625x582) Image search: [Google]
bebopepe.png
14 KB, 625x582
>mum and older sister go out to a concert
>older sister is mad because I got my permit before her
>mum warns me about driving alone
>they leave, sister super pissed because I learned to drive before her
>I drive to the closest gas station to get gatorade because I'm thirsty
>mum calls and asks to make sure I didn't take my new car out
>tell her I went to the gas station, brutal honesty
>mum congratulates me for not being "a little bitch who listens to mummy's every order"
>sister gets pissed off at mom because she's not mad at me
>mum is on the verge of tears because my sister keeps screaming at her
>because her 19 year old brother is not "in trouble" for taking his car out

I feel bad, /r9k/. My poor mum is getting terrorized by my cunt of a sister over something she trusted me to be able to do to begin with.

Any advice that doesn't have anything to do with rape?
>>
>>30003277
Stand up for your mom you fucking retard
>>
What the fuck am I reading, this story has me confused.
>>
>>30003277
dont be mean to your sister, your mom sounds like a bad person.
>>
>>they leave, sister super pissed because I learned to drive before her
>>mum congratulates me for not being "a little bitch who listens to mummy's every order"

white people are sick and insane
>>
>>30003325
I would but they're both miles and miles away at the moment ;-;
>>
>>30003408

The mom sounds reasonable and the sister sounds absolutely insane.

Want to be a little bitch, go start arguments with your parents. Want to be literal trash? Yell at them.
>>
File: come at me bruh.jpg (60 KB, 487x585) Image search: [Google]
come at me bruh.jpg
60 KB, 487x585
>>30003277
>yfw you immediately disregard a post when you see 'mum' or any indication it's not taking place in america
>>
>>30003408
It would be different but they both live with me in the house that -I- bought with my own money
>>
>>30003443
>>30003277

how is his mum reasonable? that's the most retarded story I've heard in a while. op basically had a shit test from his own mum wtf
>>
>>30003277

Why dont you just man up and tell them you do the fuck you want with your llife and your damn car?
>>
>>30003480
How did you buy a house at 19 m8?
>>
Murder is an option, OP.
Just go for it. Its alright
>>
>>30003277
the only advice r9k is good at is ways to suicide or ruin your life further,
>>
>>30003480
stand up for your sister -_- trust me, moms are crazy.
>>
>>30003494
long and boring story
>>
>>30003480
wat
orgo
>>
Tell your sister to shut her retarded cunt mouth and take her failure of a life somewhere else and take he misery out on a heroin needle because she will never be worth anything anyways for being such a huge worthless cunt.
>>
>>30003277
Your entitled cunt of a sister needs to be knocked down a peg or two

Give her the D, bitches always lose to the D
>>
File: 1459561195543.jpg (66 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
1459561195543.jpg
66 KB, 500x381
>>30003530
I can't help but feel that my sister is in the wrong here. I know what she's like, and atm she's screaming and absolutely ruining my mum's concert over something I decided to do myself. It just doesn't seem right.

A mother has no control over their child once they turn 18, but why should she have to deal with the bullshit I pull?
>>
>>30003277
Good on your mom mate, now go duck your sister because you don't wanna be a little butch who doesn't assert his dominance introit of his mom
>>
>>30003277
When your sister comes home, give her a simple bitch slap and tell her not to talkto your mom like that
Youre the man of he house now, youre the fucking alpha dont let your whore of a sister act up on you like that
That how you are alpha ma nigga
>>
>>30003853
Realest advice so far.

I'm not about to smack anyone, but thanks!
>>
>>30003416
Honestly, what is wrong with this family? It seems like drama after drama for no reason. Why would the mom even make this rule is she wants him to break it.

I feel like she is most at fault here. This insane style of parenting raised a robot and a psycho.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 529x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 529x399
>>30003540
You gonna tell it or did you make this thread to waste everyone's time
>>
>>30004366
This style of parenting raises a real man, but sure you dont understand that little beta, now hush hush, dont you have a woman to orbit?
>>
>>30004411
this. fucking kek truth hurts huh nigga
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.