[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw having trouble getting my fuckbuddy to orgasm >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1321660271834.png (22 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1321660271834.png
22 KB, 645x773
>tfw having trouble getting my fuckbuddy to orgasm
>tfw got her close last night when I started roughing her up and choking her as I came inside

Why do women like being abused? I don't like hurting people.
>>
The only woman I talk to with any regularity is my mother. I am 31 and have never had sex for free. Fuck off with your fuck buddy.
>>
>>30002906
you're lucky to still have a fuckbuddy.
>>
She probably faked it so you would stop
>>
>tfw sadist with a conscience
> the things that get me off keep me up at night with guilt
>>
How the fuck do you get a fuckbuddy? Like how do you even propose a girl to be your fuckbuddy? Does it just happen? Please explain this with details, apparently normie OP.
>>
File: 1331466838430.jpg (27 KB, 350x304) Image search: [Google]
1331466838430.jpg
27 KB, 350x304
>>30003084
She's the one that told me to be rougher with her in the first place. She had never been choked before though, she said it was interesting.

>>30003352
I don't know, I was persistent and just sort of happened

This girl that I was acquaintances with just started showing interest in me one day and it slowly progressed from there. It started with her getting really friendly with me when we got drunk at her friends place, then next thing I know I've been going to her house every day for a week straight to fuck her.
We'd probably be a couple if she didn't have an issue with me still being in college while she already has a degree and full time job.

One thing i've learned though. Never take anything women say at face value. At first she tried breaking things of with me over a month ago and always used to tell me how I'd never get that far with her, but now I have her calling me master when we fuck, wanting me to tie her up and shit.
Women don't know what they want pretty much, if you even see so much as a small window of opportunity, go for it.
>>
>>30002906
I've said it before and I'll say it again-
Naked rear chokehold during doggystyle.

Just don't do it for more than a few seconds.
>>
>>30003635
Do you happen to have a visual example of this?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.