[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no gf >go out with some girls >meh, not interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: abstract feel.jpg (56 KB, 636x640) Image search: [Google]
abstract feel.jpg
56 KB, 636x640
>tfw no gf
>go out with some girls
>meh, not interested
>rinse and repeat

Anyone have a abstract desire for a gf but never seen a girl that you want to date? I'm not saying in a woman are devils way, they just don't see cool enough to hangout with
>>
>>30002817
still hoping to find unicorn gf that is content with staying inside all day
>>
>>30002896
Au contraire...most of them really just do this all day, I remember only two that were really active and cool, one traveled to China to work as a translator so I've never seen her in real life anymore and the other became a Jehovah Witness so I had no chance against god

Besides if looking for a woman that I can talk to is looking for a unicorn, so be it. I'm only 5 years to become a wizard anyway
>>
I don't want to date any girl honestly
I just want to kiss and fuck
>>
>>30003099
there's the problem of meeting someone who stays inside all day when you stay inside all day too. not likely
>>
File: 1409562356582.jpg (159 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1409562356582.jpg
159 KB, 746x982
I know that feel op. I've never been shy but all the damn girls i get to know/meet looks so boring and shallow. How do people fall in love, it's a mistery to me.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.