[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A-Anon!? You were suppose to knock before coming into my room...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_n4uv1raJSE1taz5mno1_1280.jpg (225 KB, 1166x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4uv1raJSE1taz5mno1_1280.jpg
225 KB, 1166x1024
>A-Anon!? You were suppose to knock before coming into my room...
>>
i wish i had a sister like that
>>
>>30002969
Me too, she wouldn't have become a single mother that had sex with a drug dealer that abused her, left her and came back 3 times in a row just to make more kids and died inside the boot of a car that was set on fire.
>>
>>30002969
>sister
that's a male.
>>
>>30002773
You were supposed to not be a mentally ill disgrace, I guess things just happen
>>
>>30002773
I want that cock inside my boy pussy
>>
>>30002773
You shills are getting worse and worse. Remember guys this is a covert CIA op in social media penetration. Don't fall for these animals subversion.
>>
>>30002773
this is truly disgusting, stick to 2d for everyone's sake.
>>
>>30002773
You were supposed to tell me you were a little slut

Now get to work

aahh that's the suck
>>
>>30002773
So in this scenario this is my brother? Or just a friend that I'm visiting?
>>
>>30002773
>Sit down casually while she panics about being caught
>"Don't worry I wont tell anyone"
>"For a price"
>Unzip pants and start stroking my dick
>"If you want this to stay between us you know what to do"
>>
File: 1410291724607.png (133 KB, 482x484) Image search: [Google]
1410291724607.png
133 KB, 482x484
>>30002773
Why are flaccid dicks so cute?
>>
>>30003057
no one wants a fat, mentally ill man. you will die alone.
>>
>>30002773 (OP)
>Sit down casually while she panics about being caught
>"Don't worry I wont tell anyone"
>"For a price"
>Unsheaths katana and hits left shift
>"Ryujin no ken wo kurae!"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.