[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sorry anon but I wanna experience some diversity before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: full (11).jpg (38 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
full (11).jpg
38 KB, 600x450
I'm sorry anon but I wanna experience some diversity before we get married. I'll talk to you before we hit 30, ok anon?
>>
>>30002658
Dad we can't really marry and you know it.
Just because mom left you doesn't mean you have to imitate her. You need treatment.
>>
I've never been cucked before. How bad is the red haze you feel when you see your girl getting flirted on like this?
>>
>>30002823
It's hot af when it s a black bull that looks likeit will dominate your woman
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (192 KB, 1684x1451) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
192 KB, 1684x1451
>>30002658
So when I started dating my girlfriend she had a black dude like this that sort of orbited her

Looks eerily similar, dressed in hollister clothes and jeans and posted as many pictures of him making physical contact with her as possible.

Anyway one day I'm kissing her in the hallway (this was in high school) and he storms and kind of wedges himself between us, then pushes us apart and says something like "NO PDA!"

WIthout thinking I kind of palmed his face and kept repeating NO PDA NO PDA NO PDA while I moved him around with his face in my hands.

Spun him around and bear hugged him and was like NO PDA NO PDA NO PDA

His black friends were there and all kind of staring at me manhandling their friend (who was all like DU GET OFF ME DU WTF DU)

and I was like NO PDA GUYS OK

and they all started laughing at him.

Then I let him go because I realized what I'd done, literally had a physical altercation in a zero tolerance public school, and backed away in horror.

Looked over at my girlfriend and she was doubled over crying and laughing.

I would have thought it was funny had I not been terrified of being kicked out of school.

Dude stopped orbiting her, I got some respect from his blackbros, and stopped being afraid of expulsion and hate crime accusations after about three months.

Feel bad about it, I imagine that was really shitty to go through.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.