[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women all over the globe fuck their pets >you cant get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1456720885498.jpg (87 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1456720885498.jpg
87 KB, 582x600
>women all over the globe fuck their pets >you cant get one to fuck you
>>
>you're worse than an animal
>>
>>30002575

learn how to format a post you fucking moron.
>>
>>30002595
Fair, but in my defense, I put it on two lines. No idea why it came out that way.
>>
>>30002575
>tfw at first you think "well that's because they're sexually attracted to dogs, they wouldn't want to fuck guys anyway"
>tfw you finally realize they only fuck their pets because they can't get Chad, and they couldn't imagine settling for anything less
>>
>>30002819
Even with your original idea
>people have fetish for animals
>nobody has a fetish involving you
>>
>>30002575
fucking with my doggy right now
>>
>Brought the 'u just need to go outside' meme
>Still haven't gotten laid

Don't believe the normal lies.
>>
>>30002932
You obviously forgot to be yourself
>>
>>30002989
I was being myself, I even met a qt3.14 but then she left and I never saw her again but they keep talking about her.
>>
im a guy and i fuck my pet too because im a feminist
>>
>>30003078
Only male ones, I hope. Otherwise you're opressing those poor females, you shitlord.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.