[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are """"femanons""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
Why are """"femanons"""" allowed to post here without showing tits? Are you just a bunch of beta white knights who believes the first maiden that makes your cock tingle?
>>
r9k is no better than facebook. if you want real robot discussion, go to wizchan.
>>
File: IMG_901.jpg (6 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
IMG_901.jpg
6 KB, 250x187
>>30002425
fuck off
first guy to respond gets their name written on a body part of my choice :3
>>
>>30002471
my name is NiggersTongueMyAnus and it needs to be written across your gooch
>>
>>>/b/

textless post blox
>>
>>30002471
Sanath Hedge
>>
File: 1465447676889.jpg (153 KB, 654x867) Image search: [Google]
1465447676889.jpg
153 KB, 654x867
>>30002516
No, fuck you. I demand to know why we're so content in letting people pose as whatever gender they want. It allows rampant trolling and I'm sick of it. I think there might be 1 girl that's ever posted here.

All "females" should be required to post a timestamp and a tripcode.
>>
>>30002617

why not just make everyone register for accounts and have a unique username then?

it goes against the whole spirit of the community here, fuck off to reddit if you want to know who you're talking to
>>
>>30002643
How about roasties fuck off to one of the millions of other websites made specially for them instead of posing. It's just sad.

>i'm just like you guys except ya know i can get laid whenever i want XD pls accept me

What separates robot roasties from regular roasties? Nothing. In fact the spirit of the community is tits or gtfo, I've been on this garbagehole 10 years and that's one thing that hasn't changed much until now with the exception of beta orbiters who worship /b/ celebs like boxxy
>>
>>30002425
Why should I? This is anonymous site.
>>
>>30002737

this board was not made to be an incel echo chamber, in fact it has no topic except greentext

there are also websites that were made to be an incel echo chamber, so you can go to those

anyone who has been on this website for 10 years doesn't want /r9k/ to be like it is now, it was objectively better before every post became >tfw
>>
>>30002425
How about because its no longer 2008. Misogyny is slowly dying out and those who still cling onto male superiority are being weeded out by society like the outcast they are.

tldr the days of you seeing a nice pair are over
>>
File: 2016-07-16 16.24.15.png (16 KB, 124x77) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-16 16.24.15.png
16 KB, 124x77
>>30002843

This post is absolute gold.

Thanks for the laugh, well meme'd my friend.

Misogyny grows, please leave moralfag/summerfag/roastie.
>>
>>30002843

We've been living in a matriarchy for many decades already. Society has always been female driven.
>>
>>30002837
>anyone who has been on this website for 10 years doesn't want /r9k/ to be like it is now, it was objectively better before every post became >tfw

>europe is dying so lets bring in hordes of muslims who have nothing to do with europe, that should fix things

See the parallels? I'd rather this board turn into a frogposting dumping ground than a hive for women and pretend-women to act like they can relate to anything here. The fact that this place wasn't supposed to be a NEET hive to begin with is irrelevant. Like seriously, there's /soc/ for fuck's sake.
>>
>>30002843
show us your tits and we might believe you
>>
>>30003132

i agree with both positions, immigration will almost certainly be a huge economic gain for europe 100 years from now, just as a more diverse base of posters will eventually be a gain for the level of discourse on the board

also can you not see that in this analogy the neet population were also the muslims at one point
>>
>>30003226
LOL, this is probably the dumbest post I have ever read outside of reddit.
>>
>>30003677

nice ad hominem m8
>>
>>30002843
More men are misogynist than ever tho.
>>
>>30003132
sorry you can't understand that women have feelings and some of us have shit lives because we're ugly or we hate ourselves or are autistic or socially anxious. why would any women come here and have to see people like you talking shit ALL THE TIME if they couldn't really relate? seriously, why?
>>
>>30003759
>some of us
Tits or gtfo
With timestamp
>>
>>30003852
i meant some of them.

now show me your dick.
>>
>>30003874
Defense I can smell you menstruation from here
>>
>>30003897
Defensive*
>>
>>30003759
HOLY
FUCK

I've addressed this at least 50 times in this thread alone. One, "autistic" is a codeword for a mental retard. It's a meaningless fucking phrase, and if you actually think that's you, end your life instead of bitching about your apparent 6th sense ability to detect your undiagnosed "autism."

Two, you could be a 0/10 and still score with a guy. Meanwhile 4s and 5s like myself will probably not ever. Want proof? Do you want to fuck me, pic related? If not then fuck off. I would fuck you or at least date you regardless of whatever you looked like within reason.

>why would any women come here and have to see people like you talking shit ALL THE TIME if they couldn't really relate? seriously, why?

Because you want attention. Being on a board full of virgins makes you feel good about getting unlimited attention. You're too ugly to get attention from Facebook normies so you come here and get attention from beta orbiters who ask trivial bullshit like "lol do you silly girls masturbate XD"

Also post tits.
>>
>>30003759
Oh I didn't even address your other point which was le socially anxious meme, which doesn't even make sense, all you have to do is laugh when a guy talks to you, you don't have to concentrate on being funny or being interesting. So there's that one down the shitter too. Seriously, do you have any halfway coherent points that might justify your existence lurking here?
>>
>>30004298
i didn't say i was autistic. i was explaining that women can be flawed in a combination of ways that make them fail socially just like men. but if they ARE like that, you just ignore their existence altogether. only stacies exist for you.

i don't say i'm a woman in 99% of the conversations i have here. i do it when it will bother you though, so yes, i'm a woman.

go chase your stacy who will never give you the time of day while you sit here DEMEANING AN ACTUAL FEMALE WHO IS ENGAGED WITH YOU IN THIS VERY MOMENT AND WILLING TO WASTE HER TIME READING YOUR RETARDED RANTING. you're the one being a total fucking idiot here.

now show me your dick or shut the fuck up you triggered cunt.
>>
>>30004702
>go chase your stacy who will never give you the time of day while you sit here DEMEANING AN ACTUAL FEMALE WHO IS ENGAGED WITH YOU IN THIS VERY MOMENT AND WILLING TO WASTE HER TIME READING YOUR RETARDED RANTING. you're the one being a total fucking idiot here.
>All this ego in being a female
Jesus, you are definitely a stacey
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.