[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to make conversation in a group >get ignored >oh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 35.png (37 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
35.png
37 KB, 300x250
>try to make conversation in a group
>get ignored
>oh I guess they didn't hear me
>try talking about something else
>"What are you on about, anon?"
>everyone starts laughing
>try to make a joke about being ignored
>"What?"
>n-never mind
>>
>try to make conversation in a group
>get ignored
one time this happened and a girl told me I had to speak up
and then I just stopped talking forever in groups
>>
>decide to "be myself" for once in a group instead of pretending to be a normal person
>say joke out loud that comes to my head
>"what the fuck dude?"
>>
>>30002422
Grow some balls you beta fuck. People are genuinely disrespectful to people like yourself because your weakness is neurotic and annoying. Raise your test levels and your outlook will improve dramatically.
>>
>>30002422
Stop playing the normalfag game, dude.
They WANT to see themselves in others, and when they don't, this is what happens.
>Anon lol why don't you ever talk lol everyone thinks your weird dude lol
>"Oh, uh, ok."
>start trying to engage them in conversation
>Huh, y-yeah Anon, sounds cool
>get ignored same as before
>>
>>30002522
not OP but I believe I'm like this because I was raised by a single mother. I've overcome a lot of hurdles but having virtually zero father figure during the most critical developmental years fucked me up.
>>
>>30002623
I had a dad growing up, but all he did was yell at me and tell me I was going to grow up to be a loser.
Imagine his surprise when it happened!
>>
>>30002563
You've got to cater to a person, especially women. Find out their interests and then some middle-ground, it's less complicated than you all make it out to be.
>>
>>30002640
being yelled at by a dad constantly is better than being coddled and feminized.
>>
>>30002623
OP here, also had no father figure whilst growing up but I still feel fully responsible for the way I am now.
>>
>>30002676
i grew up with my single dad and im still a faggot. it literally doesn't make a difference.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.