[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ids koqdeSa8 Do you remembe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: youtube2006.png (596 KB, 1035x1073) Image search: [Google]
youtube2006.png
596 KB, 1035x1073
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idskoqdeSa8

Do you remember, robots?

>You will never experience the old Internet ever again
>You will never experience the pre-2007 era ever again
>>
>tfw I will never be a 4chan oldfag because I came here in 2010
at least I can take pride in the fact that I was an originalfag on youtube
my first account was made in may 2007
it was so much fun back then
everything was new
>>
>>30002254
>Japanese text
Ruined at that point Americana was ruined by globalism mainly japan They have spawned weaboo scum
>>
>came to 4chan in 2007
>mfw realizing I'm part of the cancer that ruined the internet
>>
File: ummmmmmm.png (1 MB, 1511x848) Image search: [Google]
ummmmmmm.png
1 MB, 1511x848
>>30002254
Why don't we just go to the old irrelevant ass chat rooms? and shit like myspace
just think about it
>nobodies there anymore
>poorly modded but still modded
>and normies are afraid of it because its old.
>>
You will always experience the now. The magic that other idiots miss by being stuck in the past, which is merely a memory, whereas the present is vibrant, crystal clear, and malleable to your desires.
>>
File: escaperope.jpg (13 KB, 480x470) Image search: [Google]
escaperope.jpg
13 KB, 480x470
>>30002254
>Youngfag
>Born too late to ever see old internet and newgrounds in its heyday
>This is my obsession
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.