[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me 18 >looking at hentai and jerking off >dad calls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: angry.png (9 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
angry.png
9 KB, 205x246
>be me 18
>looking at hentai and jerking off
>dad calls me to come and look at something on tv
>tell him im busy and to hold on
>5 minutes later he asks what im doing
>i say nothing
>he comes to my room and starts trying to open the door
>tell him to stop before he regrets it
>he picks the fucking lock
>he sees my cock out and i start pushing the door closed but hes still trying to get in
>push him away from the door so he doesn't come on
>pushes his way into my room and punches me in the face then storms off

Why the fuck can't I get any privacy?
>>
its your fault you got cought and punched in the face, you should have stopped jerking off when he was trying to open the door.

most poor souls don't have that much time before they get caught.
>>
>>30002091
>not stopping the second he called you
shit tier masturbatory defense skills, OP
>>
>>30002225
I've gotten away with it so many times in the past, I just let my guard down like an idiot this time.
>>
>>30002225
You know that we can see that you're OP, right?
>>
what's wrong with you nigger. I was lucky if my mom/brother/step dad didn't tip toe to my room and barge in right away. it's almost like they wanted to see my dick.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.