[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is rocking one of these bad boys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: Aphthouspr-A-enIL.jpg (15 KB, 415x233) Image search: [Google]
Aphthouspr-A-enIL.jpg
15 KB, 415x233
Who here is rocking one of these bad boys?
>>
>>30001977
I'm rocking several

>tfw the pain is so bad I have constant headaches

fuck my stupid genes that allow me to get them
>>
What are those? Kankers from fucking hell?
>>
>>30001977
>bite lip/cheek
>get canker sore

>eat too much sugar
>get canker sore

why, god?
>>
>>30002072
Mine end up that size, but basically yes. They last like two weeks as well.
>>
I have 2 right above both k9's.

They burn so fucking bad if I try to talk.
god has abandoned me
>>
>one under my tongue
>two on both sides of my mouth
>can barely eat without pain

kill me.
>>
I never get these. I used to have lots of them, but then I reduced the amount of junk food I eat. I also started eating less meat and more veggies. I forgot these are even a thing until you people posted.
>>
I used to get these when I was a kid, and up until my teenage years but I never do anymore.

I don't even eat well, I eat fast food and shit and I still don't get em.
>>
File: bag head.jpg (110 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
bag head.jpg
110 KB, 645x773
>>30001977
>wisdom teeth start coming in with no problem
>feeling good
>when they come in fully a year later they scrape against my cheeks every time I eat laugh or smile
>when I lay on my side my cheeks always get pinched
>constantly spitting out blood and chunks of mouth skin
>also bite my lips when I get nervous
>the pain of mouth herpes plus the pain of virginity
J U S T
>>
>>30002382
jesus. go get your wisdom teeth pulled, anon.
>>
Take lysine OP regular use of it cures them forever.
>>
Basically on topic, I have a reoccurring blister in my mouth that reappears about once every 2 weeks, it fills up with something weird and then pops when I poke at it with my tongue, any idea what it could be?
>>
>>30002447

When you push on it, do you get a vaguely apple taste? I used to get weird blister-like things on my gums. I have no answer for what they are but I think I know your pain.
>>
File: thegoodstuff.jpg (37 KB, 435x186) Image search: [Google]
thegoodstuff.jpg
37 KB, 435x186
I used to get these horribly. And I have excellent dental hygiene. I've never had a cavity. It took me years to figure out the cause. YEARS. If you already have good dental hygiene, and you're still getting sores all the time, you need to look at the ingredients on your toothpaste.

You need to get SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE-free toothpaste.

They add this shit to toothpaste to make it foam more. It's completely unnecessary, and it's what causes these sores for a lot of people. The big name brands like Crest and Colgate load their toothpaste with this crap. What you want is a SLS-free toothpaste.

Arm & Hammer, Tom's of Maine, and JASON all have products that don't have SLS. If you're not sure about the toothpaste you're buying you need to check online.

Trust me on this, you cut out the SLS bullshit, the sores stop. It's unnecessary bullshit. Crest is probably the worst, not only is their shitty toothpaste full of SLS, it is full of dye. Probably because some marketing fuckhead decided the retarded consumers like blue toothpaste. And maybe they do. I am not a fucking 12 year old, I do not need my toothpaste to be fucking blue.
>>
>>30002670
>switch to tom's of maine
>hardly get canker sores now

listen to this, anon.
>>
>>30002647
It usually doesn't taste like anything but it's very annoying, has been going on for a year now
>>
>>30002670

Sounds like good advice. I brush with baking soda and my teeth have never been whiter. It doesn't have any of the 9,000 ingredients they put in toothpaste and I haven't had sores in my mouth since I started.
>>
File: fRjbaWR.png (183 KB, 533x533) Image search: [Google]
fRjbaWR.png
183 KB, 533x533
>tfw chew on side of mouth constantly when im anxious which is constantly
>>
>>30001977
Does a bump from splitting your gum on the inside of you lip count. I could be a bit wild as a kid, when I was really young enjoyed seeing how up I could jump from.
>>
I used to get them semi-often, but they started going away after I upped my effort in mouth care.

I'm sincerely sorry for anyone that has them, I hope them a speedy recovery.
>>
>>30002670
>>30002718
I am also backing Tom's of Maine. Really, really good tooth paste. Tastes really good, too.
>>
>>30002150

Because you have a shitty diet. I got them constantly all my life, even a tiny bite or scratch inside my mouth was guaranteed to turn into one. Stopped eating junk, stopped eating meat, started eating lots of vegetables, haven't had one in years.

I was eating something the other day and bit the everloving fuck out of my mouth, enough that it crunched and bled all over the place. Completely healed within a couple days.

>>30002294 my nigga here gets it.
>>
>>30002970
>I brush with baking soda and my teeth have never been whiter.

Because pure baking soda is highly alkaline and abrasive. If you're literally brushing your teeth with it in a regular basis then they'll get white, sure, because you're stripping off all your enamel.
>>
>>30003535

That's how all toothpaste works.
>>
>Had kanker sores sometimes as a kid
>Mom just tells me to hold some of this weird powder to my lip
>Burns like fucking shit, pretty sure it just melted the sore off my lip
>But it works
Wish I could remember what the name of it was
>>
>>30003651
Granulated alum, that was it. You robots should buy a bit and hold a pinch to your sores, they'll be gone once the pain is over.
>>
>>30003600

There are levels of abrasion, son. Even baking soda toothpastes use only a small amount in combination with other ingredients. Using pure baking soda is retarded and will ruin your teeth.
>>
>>30002021
>fuck my stupid genes that allow me to get them

You mean herpes?
>>
>>30003862

You're wrong. Baking soda or an abrasive substitute is the main ingredient in toothpaste. It's what people used before toothpaste was invented.
>>
>>30002718
>>30003390
>>30002670
I used Tom's for almost a year and still got some of the worst ones of my life. I think stress increases the odds drastically, at least for me. now that I'm a NEET again I haven't gotten one
>>
Only happens when I don't brush my teeth.
>>
I get those a lot when I use cocaine on my gums. Get them on the inside of my lips and on the back of my mouth on the tonsils. Never more than1-2 at a time, but they're annoying. I scratch them open and off.
>>
I get these fuckers all the time. Like seriously all the time. Have one on the underside of my tongue right now, though luckily its in the receding phase and isnt too noticable.
>>
File: 1463285350385.png (404 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1463285350385.png
404 KB, 1024x576
>Once got one where my gums and inner lip met at the front of my lower jaw
>>
>>30001977
You usually get those from not getting enough vitamin C or eating stuff with too much sugar
>>
>>30002670
Dentist here.
Dont use this crap, use something that is SLS free but has fluoride, like Sensodyne Daily.
>>
>>30003910
They're not herpes because they're inside the mouth. It's this shit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphthous_stomatitis

>At least 40% of people with aphthous stomatitis have a positive family history, suggesting that some people are genetically predisposed to suffering with oral ulceration
It's not entirely genetic, so he may or may not be correct
>>
File: fluorosis.png (979 KB, 847x458) Image search: [Google]
fluorosis.png
979 KB, 847x458
>>30004884
Eh, I alternate between using toothpaste with fluoride and without. Never had a cavity. If anything simply brushing the molars helps more than any additive in my experience, a lot of people don't even bother.

On one hand, I think toothpaste is the one place fluoride should be added. On the other hand the water where I live is already heavily fluoridated and I drink a ton of water. I think most people living in areas with fluoridated water get enough and some people get too much. I know I have moderate fluorosis, and I see it in other people all the time (at least, on people that haven't bleached their teeth to hell and back.)

I'm not a fluoride conspiracy theorist, but they need to take that shit out of the water, let people control the application in their dental products. That way the dosage is up to the user and directed to the area where there's actually a benefit. I don't need that shit artificially inserted into my drinking water and on my skin when I shower.
>>
>>30004884
could you be more specific about why it's bad?
>>
>>30004714
Just had one of those and it finally healed yesterday. I never knew how much food and water touches that area until this happened
>>
>>30004884

what happens when most of your teeth have lost their coating on the tips and you can see the inside of your teeth?

do you have to get them pulled or can they fix them ?
>>
>>30005211
>let people control the application in their dental products. That way the dosage is up to the user and directed to the area where there's actually a benefit.

most people are stupid or lazy
we need it for poors who don't know or care
>>
>>30004884
>dentist on /r9k/
Uh huh, and im the CEO of a multi billion dollar company
>>
I'm clean at the moment but I get canker sores at least twice a year. Not because I'm a dirty malnourished NEET either, I've just always had a problem with them. Feeling my fellow bot's pain
>>
>>30001977
Got one on the roof of my mouth back near my throat. Fucking sucks.
>>
>>30005387
Dentists kill themselves in absurdly high numbers relative to other jobs, right?

Makes sense that at least some would be robots.
>>
>>30001977
Me rn
day 3 I think.
I just ignore them until they go away,
it works, but in the morning, as I just wake up, it fucking itches.
I ignore it anyway, it doesn't bother me too much if you think of anime girls
>>
literally just got over one that i had for a fucking week that was like right at the top of my inner bottom lip so i felt a fucking bump every time i talked

why god
>>
>>30002382
thought i was the only one with this problem. i cant even yawn properly without them causing a flash of searing pain into the back of my cheek.
life is suffering
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.