[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he do it? He wasn't even beta like Elliot was.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: breivik-103~_v-videowebl.jpg (37 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
breivik-103~_v-videowebl.jpg
37 KB, 960x544
Why did he do it? He wasn't even beta like Elliot was.

Why would a successful self-made millionaire in a wealthy country throw his life away? He could be the fucking CEO of a successful company or a politician.

Dude was obviously charismatic as fuck and a genius, or else his death count would be far lower.

Did the fact that some mudslimes beat him up when he was a kid rustle his jimmies really so much?
>>
>>30001505

>Thinking his body count had any real world correlation with his charisma or 'genius'

Your whole posts reeks of weapons grade autism
>>
>>30001505
>Why did he do it?
Google it.
>>
>>30001539

Dude you didn't even read his 1500 page manifesto.

Everyone who is capable of building such a big b0m8 and stay undected is a genius.
>>
will anyone ever beat his fps high score?
>>
A true European hero. He did it for his nation, heritage, culture and racial pride.

Something normies wouldn't understand
>>
File: european_vacation.jpg (516 KB, 1478x947) Image search: [Google]
european_vacation.jpg
516 KB, 1478x947
He killed future leftists at one of their training camps, the kind of people who are currently destroying Western Civilization. Breivik is a hero and maybe Europeans wouldn't be getting cucked to death if they had a few hundred more Breiviks.
>>
>>30001539

I'm not OP, but to be fair, small time criminals are dumb as shit. jamal who knocks off a convenience store for a $17 with no mask is the dark matter of the universe while a smart group of house robbers who know how to get away with it are stars. muslim terrorists are hilariously incompetent, like so fucking stupid they can't fit their bombs in their cars on the day they plan to die. they only succeed with savage barbarity

breivik and the virginia tech shooter look like socrates in comparison to elliot
>>
>>30001539

Dude his plan was something a comic villain would come up with. It's hilariously vile.

Dressing up as a cop on an island after your own attack, supposedly to calm the masses but in reality in order to maximize the kill count? Brilliant.

And compared to Lubitz and the Oklahoma guy he did most of the killing in person. This stuff takes preparation and only a high IQ person is capable of all that preparation.

Jesus he even rented a farm in order to avoid suspicion because he bought material which was capable of being used in an explosive.

He wasn't just a loser who chimped out. This prepared this stuff for years. Cold-blooded as fuck.
>>
He inherited about a million NOK from his father and lost all of it in investments/gambling, tried to become an entrepreneur several times but failed and ended up with big loans. Lived at home with his mom and played wow in high end raiding guilds. Scammed credit card companies and maxed out like 10 cards to carry out his operation which had him slowly buy up the materials to avoid suspicion.

Fine, idolize the guy, but at least acknowledge the facts. He was intelligent, sure, but also a beta loser with some grand delusions who failed at life.

One of us, basically.
>>
>>30002142

I would like to add that because he started the credit card scam years prior to the killings, it probably functioned as a major driving point as he knew he would be found out eventually and was already fucked. He'd crossed the point of no return years before the actual event.
>>
>>30001505
>Dude was obviously charismatic as fuck and a genius

It doesn't take a charming personality or a MENSA membership to blow away a bunch of teenagers.

There are loads of successful serial killers who were visibly mentally ill and had room-temperature IQ's.
>>
>>30002349

Theres a big difference between stealing credit card numbers and killing 70 kids
>>
>>30001636

BUT KILLING CHILDREN IS WRONG
>>
>>30002434
Morally maybe, depending on how much he stole, legally he'd still be looking at a real long stint in prison.
>>
This man is a hero. I wish we had more people willing to stand up for their country.
>>
>>30002417

He didn't kill random teenagers. At least spend 5 minutes getting familiar with the subject before sharing stupid opinions.
>>
>>30002417
Serial killers are different, people assume most mentally ill people are faking it, or aren't that bad, and the only high IQ you need to manipulate people into sketchy situations is a high emotional IQ, people like Bundy weren't that smart, just able to read people.

Serial killers and spree killers, psychologically aren't the same. Spree killers almost always feel like victims, and see themselves as taking revenge. Serial killers are generally more demented and delusional, and unlike spree killers, generally recognize themselves as the bad guys, rather than as victims.

I wonder if there's a book detailing the differences between these types of murderers, would be interesting to read, they aren't really to be conflated.
>>
>Did the fact that some mudslimes beat him up when he was a kid rustle his jimmies really so much?
>anders behring breivik was born in 1979
>From 1977 to 2012, the number of non-Norwegian citizens living in Norway of European descent has increased from around 46,000 to around 280,000. In the same period the number of citizens of nations on other continents increased from about 25,000 to about 127,000
>At the beginning of 1992 the immigrant population in Norway was 183,000 persons, or 4.3 per cent of the total population. 23 years later, at the beginning of 2015, the number had risen to 815,000 persons, (or 15.6 per cent of the population.) The immigration has increased drastically in recent years, with net immigration exceeding 40,000.[2]
there were pretty much zero muslims in norway before 1992
>>
File: Eye Roll.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
Eye Roll.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>30002567

>emotional IQ
>>
>>30002739
It's a real thing nigger, I have a friend who's a chemical engineer, smart af, but he literally will say things and be confused as to why people thing it was mean, and despite the fact he's well educated, from a good affluent family, exercises alot, and can play guitar, most people with those factors in life are confident as fuck, he spergs out when talking to anyone he isn't very familiar with already. and is a fit, intelligent, probably going to be rich one day virgin.

If I was half as accomplished as he was, I'd literally be swimming in vaginal fluid.

Hence emotional IQ, he's not even ugly either, he's like 5'11, the only thing holding back his appearance is his fantasy tier hairstyle.

I don't see why this is hard to understand, autists and the like don't read social situations very well.
>>
>>30002739

we're all low eq autists here but EQ is just as real as IQ
>>
File: 1412826420827.jpg (426 KB, 1408x1056) Image search: [Google]
1412826420827.jpg
426 KB, 1408x1056
>>30001505
He was angry about seeing all the cute little scandinavian blonde loli girls getting BLACKED
>>
>>30001636
>murdered dozens of white European children
>universally condemned
>only caused liberal governments to double down on their support for immigrants
>>
>>30002878
is that real or a meme?
>>
>>30002567
There are lots of books about serial murderers and lots of books about spree killers. Have fun at the library
>>
>>30003912

Don't do it anon.

They already know you write on 4chan. Don't raise any red flags or the party van might visit you.
>>
>>30002464
>>30003215

They were ALL COMMUNIST AND MUSLIM KEKS
>>
>>30002567
>would be interesting to read, they aren't really to be conflated.
i agree

>Spree killers almost always feel like victims, and see themselves as taking revenge. Serial killers are generally more demented and delusional, and unlike spree killers, generally recognize themselves as the bad guys, rather than as victims.
i don't know if that's true. i feel like it's not that. spree killers are more likely to be people who snap so they do recognize that they might be the bad guy but they think it's justified. serial killers don't seem to concern themselves with those things. they're just worried about not getting caught and they get off on killing or raping and killing or killing and raping. spree killers are a lot more likely to kill themselves and less likely to be true psychopaths, i think.
>>
because now you can't talk about him without talking about the invasion of Europe and the complicit traitor class.
>>30003215
their doubling down has only accelerated the backlash. far right is rising all over Europe.
>>30003488
it's some photo op with olympic athletes I think
>>
>>30001505
He devoted his life outward to a cause rather then inward to himself.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.