[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trying to sleep >proto-human neighbors outside yelling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 817.jpg (40 KB, 515x496) Image search: [Google]
817.jpg
40 KB, 515x496
>trying to sleep
>proto-human neighbors outside yelling at each other
>"HOW U TINK I FELL BRUH! YO, HOL UP! HOW U THINK DIS GON' EFECT ME DOG!"
>stay up the entire night because of their noise

Who have /shitneighbors/ here?
>>
File: 1417262186421.jpg (20 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
1417262186421.jpg
20 KB, 195x195
My nigger neighbour and his hamplanet whitetrash wife feel the need to have every domestic dispute out on the street so the entire neighbourhood can hear their shouting.
>>
>>30001492
this is probably why you guys are virgins lmao
>>
>>30001561
that's what you get for being poor
>>
File: 1413952117185.png (381 KB, 600x422) Image search: [Google]
1413952117185.png
381 KB, 600x422
>>30001492
>be in australia
>two separate houses down the street a few houses away from each other both have big australian flags waving
>also happen to be the noisiest neighbours in the neighbourhood
>at least 4 times a week could hear loud screaming and arguing
>6 cars in one small house
>police at their houses on a monthly basis

>another house further down the street
>big australian flag used as curtains
>a million kids
>walk past the house, father says "fucking niggers" to me and my friend when we walk past
why is it that whenever you see a big flag of the country you are in, it's a guaranteed sign of racist scum
>>
once in a blue moon there are drunk kids blabbing at 3 am on this dinky bridge nearby but my immediate neighbors are chill and the place is dead silent most of the time, no drama

the last complex i lived in was also upper class but absolutely infested with, depending on the time of day, armies of south asian children or roving packs of urban youth. sorry to hear your surroundings are like that.

>>30001611

this tripfaggot thinks he isn't hot trash, lol. only virgins actually bring up virginity for no reason
>>
>>30001492
This redneck tweeker chased his old lady into our backyard with a butcher knife when I was 12.
>in kiddy pool with sibs
>fuck you, 6 is just the recommended age
>hear screaming coming from neighbors behind us
>something heavy begins hitting against the fence
>some tweeked out white woman in a sundress scrambles over and runs to mulberry tree in our yard
>crazy redneck husband follows suit with a big knife
>mom's at the backdoor screaming for us to get in and that she's going to fucking shoot them if they don't get out
>they both calmly leave over the fence together
It was kind of funny.
>>
>>30001561
>hamplanet
Thank you for the new insult anon.
>>
>live across the street from two sets of government housing
>the one immediately across the street has lawn chairs set up in a line in their front lawn
>the lawn faces our house
>sometimes they just sit around on that, or sit on the concrete steps leading to their front door
>every time we enter/exit the house, it feels like we're being watched
>no real trouble from the other three tenants/groups of tenants, outside the son of one of them plowing snow every time snow falls, no matter how little falls

>one of my immediate neighbours is a total dingus
>has two or three cars
>he has no room in his driveway for them apparently
>it's always full with his quad, snowmobile, trailer, various other Canadian white trash shit
>parks on the road, even though there's a LOL DONT PARK HERE signs everywhere on the street
>a complete, unpleasant douche to deal with about everything
>even saying "hi" to him when walking past him angers him
>apparently is some sort of contractor, but he overbills and underworks on it

i'm on friendly terms with the rest of my neighbours.
>>
File: smug.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>>30001492
I'm ususally the shit neighbor
>>
File: 1457555679868.jpg (9 KB, 298x212) Image search: [Google]
1457555679868.jpg
9 KB, 298x212
>neighbours patio is right outside my bedroom
just end me pham
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.