[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>leave /r9k/ for /fit/ >lose 25 lbs a month later >/r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1429513408344.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1429513408344.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>leave /r9k/ for /fit/
>lose 25 lbs a month later
>/r9k/ hasn't changed at all
>>
File: 1.jpg (29 KB, 500x241) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
29 KB, 500x241
how in the world do you lose 25 lbs in a month, that seems pretty extreme.

nice going if you aren't lying, though
>>
>>30001423
What do you mean? Has losing 25lbs completely changed you?

You must be very shallow.
>>
>>30001423
Too much weight lose too fast. Check in with your doctor if you haven't already.
>>
>>30001423
That's almost a pound a day. I feel like what you've done is dangerous to your health.
>>
>>30001551
its called a confidence boost

you either are not fat or you are a proud slob
>>
>>30001551
Fat people are bad people 99/100 times.
>>
>>30001624
Losing weight won't change your personality.
>>
Since this is a weight loss thread, I'm going to vent about a struggle I've been having.
>trying to lose weight
>logging meals into myfitnesspal
>go over my limit by at least 300 calories every other day
Today I was so hungry that I couldn't stop myself. I would've felt physically sick if I didn't eat more. This has been going on for a really long time also.
>>
>>30001686
I have heard "once fat, always fat", but I disagree with that. Not being fat almost always makes someone a better person. I think it has to do with being healthier.
>>
>>30001747
used to be in the same boat, but somehow I'm only eating about 500 calories a day and feeling completely fine without feeling hungry.
I suggest taking vitamins and getting enough electrolytes. start staggering your calories down so that your stomach can shrink and you feel less hungry.
also, you might be able to find a food that makes you feel full for a fairly low amount of calories. for me it was steamed eggs (2 eggs+ water and soysauce on top for about 200 calories) and it kept me full for a few hours.
>>
>>30001686
I beg to differ.
Average fat person: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c8SqTKud8mE
>>
>>30001747
makes it easier if you have a set limit per meal, how much are you eating to begin with?
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 1040x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 1040x629
>>30001686
Wrong again anon

t. Ex-fatty who's now a Brad
>>
>>30001747
Make huge, wholesome meals that are very filling but low Cal. I eat Bacon and eggs for breakfast, a huge bowl of kangaroo broth for lunch and stirfry for dinner. Caps out at around 1700cal and I'm full as a goog
>>
>>30001747
sounds like you're eating bread, no bread, no fats
I don't see how thats possible otherwise unless you're already a skinny bastard and in that case you shouldn't be cutting that much anyways.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.