[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the final solution to the weedfag problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 24
File: stoner-791927.jpg (153 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
stoner-791927.jpg
153 KB, 600x450
What is the final solution to the weedfag problem?
>>
poison weed
>>
>>30001122
Start smoking weed so everyone is a weedfag, we have no more wars, everyone gets along, no problems. Why are you all so worried about being "degenerate". Just light a bowl and let all your worries fade away. We should all just get along. Nothing needs to be done about "the weedfag problem", we should all just become weedfags.
>>
>>30001122
Legalize it.

420 robot, blaze it.
>>
>>30001122
im high as fuck and there is nothing you can do about it :)
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 600x600
>>30001122
>tfw horrible pot stench from neighbor's apartment at 1AM
>bunch of potheads start congregating outside smoking and talking with each other
>call police with an anonymous tip
>10 minutes later cop car shows up and all the stoners get caught like deer in headlights
>they all start getting cuffed and dragged away
>apparently police also found some hard drugs in neighbor's apartment and he was evicted a few days later, apartment has been vacant since
>mfw
>>
>>30001151
How would you do that, retard?
>>
>>30001161
Fuck off dirty hippy cunt, go hug a tree you smelly fuck.
>>
>>30001122
just let them smoke asshole it doesn't harm anyone involved and doesn't affect you

>>30001187
fuck you fucking statist bootlicker pig
>>
>>30001196
Why are you so bitter? I do identify as a nu-hippie. I love to hug trees but I think I've already hugged enouhg for one day. Why are you so bitter?
>>
File: 1467097605666.jpg (482 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467097605666.jpg
482 KB, 1920x1080
kill them with harder drugs
>>
Ignore it.
It's not as if it's effecting you in the slightest.
>>
>>30001187
>>tfw horrible pot stench from neighbor's apartment at 1AM
>>bunch of potheads start congregating outside smoking and talking with each other
good, obnoxious stoners are cancer
>>
File: 7d7.png (532 KB, 704x616) Image search: [Google]
7d7.png
532 KB, 704x616
>>tfw high
>>tfw top shitposter
>>tfw think up the funniest humor to post when high and dedicate my life to making memes while high

Fugg you, guy.
>>
File: 1468255544644.jpg (32 KB, 480x367) Image search: [Google]
1468255544644.jpg
32 KB, 480x367
I smoked crack for the first time yesterday, repeatedly for about 6 hours before passing out. Threw up every time I hit it, now my throat feels like it's prolapsed
>>
>>30001122
>weedfags
>not "potheads"
LOL at the corny monikers that straight edge screwballs come up with to label stoners...dear god.
>>
>>30001292
>Threw up every time I hit it
Wow, sounds like you're retarded. You're not supposed to throw up after you hit it. Either your stuff was cut with some bullshit or you were somehow managing to do it wrong.
>>
>>30001187
You at lucky most stoners are harmless or I would kill you myself you fascist
>>
I'm a bit interested in edible weed, I hear its 10x stronger than when you smoke it and the sativa type is a 'calming' effect which sounds pretty good to me since I have a hard time relaxing.
The shit about CBD oil is fucking crazy though. Weed curing everything shouldn't be a real thing, that should be just some dumb shit weedheads say.
>>
>>30001122
Round them up and throw them in prison labor camps and slowly work/torture them to death.

They are lazy, egocentric, snobby, vapid degenerates with shit taste in music.

Weed is an insidious drug which slowly corrupts all that is genuine, fiery, and righteous within the soul and leaves a narcissistic apathetic shell.

Pot-smokers think that they are morally superior to the "hot-headed" people who don't smoke weed. In truth they are the perfect tools for the elites, their laziness and apathy enable all the evils in society and encourage mindless consumerism. It is no coincidence that this country began to fall apart when pot smoking became wide-spread.
>>
>>30001444
lazy, egocentric, snobby, vapid degenerate with shit taste in music detected. Stay dumb, retard
>>
>>30001444
Literally fucking this
>>
>>30001187
It's wasn't anonymous the police know exactly who called
>>
the real question is how do we get all these fucking piece of dogshit garbage normals out of /r9k/ along with all your moralist propaganda?

sage in options
>>
>>30001444
You know that like 80% of the people in american jails are there for weed charges right?
I would say that kind of nonsense which is advocated only by prison unions is certainly more corrupt than people using a mild drug. The main concerns I have is that it funds illegal crime and harder drugs, which is a result of prohibition on weed in the first place.
Plus you're generalizing their personalities when the same could be said about alcohol or tobacco users who have far worse effects on society and are linked to all sorts of crimes like domestic violence, drunk driving, etc.
But no, its the pot smokers who are lazy bastards who are the problem.
People get passion from their close personal relationships. If they were going to be apathetic with the drug, they might have easily been apathetic without it, but of course there are people who get affected by these things but thats always a risk with anything. Same thing happens with alcohol.
>>
>>30001216
It felt good to say those mean things, that's why I said it. Its not like I care about who you identify as
>>
>>30001444
Nice digits there hothead
>>
File: 1330839496286.jpg (60 KB, 649x650) Image search: [Google]
1330839496286.jpg
60 KB, 649x650
>>30001464
Buttmad pot-head detected.
>>
>>30001444
What a waste of digits. If you really think you can blame all the ills of society on the small segment of society who smoke pot then you're no better then the people who blame all their problems on foreigners.
>>
>>30001553
True robots do not use drugs.

Drugs are a part of normie culture, not robot culture.

Get out Normie.
>>
>>30001161
Weed will actually make you more depressed and I'm pretty sure most people on here are depressed as shit. The high will make you feel good but then it turns in to a habit and if you get behind a wheel and drive then you're no better than those pieces of shit that drive drunk.
>>
>>30001768
I'm about as worried about stoned drivers as I am about drivers on SSRIs. Not at all.
>>
>>30001768
No weed doesn't make me more depressed, it makes me more happy. It has turned into a habit but that isn't a problem cause I just smoke weed. Driving high isn't a fifth as dangerous as driving drunk. I don't think I've ever driven sober, there has always been at least some residual (or not) THC in my blood since the last 5 or so years. Everyone should smoke weed all day everyday.
>>
>>30001202
>>30001416
Triggered weedlets btfo
>>
>>30001887
I smoke weed everyday but your attitude makes me hate you.
>>
>>30001768
>turns into a habit
Yeah because you have a problem and its helping you function better if you use it responsibly. Don't act like addiction is a given when it doesn't even have any addictive substances added into it. Granted you can get addicted to anything because of your own brain chemistry but that has nothing to do with the weed.
>>30001823
Its going to be a thing once it gets legalized. They are already arresting people for driving while high even when outside of of the effect and they still test positive.
>>30001887
>everyone should
thats how weed affects you nab not everyone
weed can easily be quite a bad thing depending on the type and dosage, not compared to other drugs but still comparable to a huge caffeine high.
>>
>>30001187
This is the best solution for people who do weed. My neighbor has a half black baby (lel) and as soon as I saw him doing weed I called the cops and they arrested him. It has nothing to do with being a "bootlicker" it's just the thing any responsible citizen would do.
>>
>>30001122
Holy fuck I think I went to high school with that guy in the picture. Looked JUST FUCKING like him, and reeked of weed everyday.
>>
>>30001941
How are you getting an attitude from my post? I thought it was pretty neutral. Your hating me for such an innocent post tells me your attitude is 10x worse.
>>
File: hello, faggot police.png (266 KB, 413x463) Image search: [Google]
hello, faggot police.png
266 KB, 413x463
>mfw i am blazing it rn and your mad
>>
>>30001945
No shit they "test positive"; THC metabolites stay in fat cells up to a month after ingestion. These metabolives don't have an impact on the brain. They're inert.
>>
>>30001945
Funny you say that but chances are if youre pro weed all the time then you smoke and chances are if you smoke then you probably do it everyday and thus it becomes a habit. I should know because I used to do it everyday and at first I only did it occasionally and it quickly turned into a habit. I also hung out with complete stoner losers who would smoke all of the time. Everyone I knew who smoked did it very often.
>>
>>30002013
Holy shit child calm down and grow up. I'm not a teacher scolding you. You said that everyone should smoke weed everyday. That attitude is deeply flawed at best and retarded at worst. Your assertion that you drive fine while high is clearly disproved by studies on high drivers. Your whole attitude towards weed is juvenile and flawed.
>>
>>30002013
people like you are the reason weed gets such a bad rap
>>
>>30002119
>That attitude is deeply flawed at best and retarded at worst.
Explain.
>Your assertion that you drive fine while high is clearly disproved by studies on high drivers.
Show me your sources. There are always going to be weed noobs who can't handle their shit who get 10/10 level high before getting behind a wheel who have to ruin the fun for everyone. I am high so often that my high state is in essence my sober state. I drive better high than sober, and I'm a pretty fucking good driver too.
>>
File: 0042 - 8oSFC3e.jpg (39 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
0042 - 8oSFC3e.jpg
39 KB, 420x420
>mfw not everything is fucking black and white and there are potheads that actually contribute to society and don't make their habits a part of their identity, while there are also "weedfags" like the OP photo
>mfw if you robots actually had friends and social experience you would realize this
>mfw
>>
>>30001428
Just don't eat too many for your first time. I made a batch of chocolates that were triple dosed for a 190lb guy, and my 110 mom ate one on accident, and that's how she ended up in the hospital.
>>
Legalize it

When social autists start smoking weed en masse, the failed normie weedfags will realize how pathetic they are and just be normies who smoke weed like everyone else.
>>
>>30002086
anecdotal, but the fact stands that they were clearly abusing it
its still a drug, like sugar or cigarettes etc. abuse is fairly common for drugs.
>>30002230
yeah I heard about how the dosage is really high for most of them. I can see that becoming a lawsuit quite easily. The only reason I know about it is because I listen to joe rogan experience which is really proweed
>>
>tfw weed is getting legalized spring 2017 here in canada, and soon it will be legalized across every country.
How does that make you anti-weed dumbasses feel?
>>
>>30002306
Do you live in Colorado? Otherwise you should buy oil extract off the darknet and make your own.
>>
>>30002207
You remind me of a friend I had who drove drunk all the time. Talked shit on all the people who "couldn't handle their liquor" or the people who "clearly are too drunk to drive". Wrapped himself around a telephone pole with a BA of only .06.

If I have to explain why smoking weed everyday is problematic you have no business using it. There's a reason I advocate for an age limit of 25 on cannabis.
>>
>>30001122
It's simple...we kill the weed fags.
>>
>>30002347
As a cannabis user I don't like the way our government is approaching legalization. It seems they're going to take the prohibitionst model we take with alcohol. Because that works so well. We have the highest rate of drunk driving in the developed world and we're up there in alcohol consumed per capita.
>>
I don't care what fuckin people do, I just don't get the appeal of weed. I mean it's okay I guess, nothing "TRANSCENDENT DUDDDDEEEE LMAO" I don't know why people make lifestyles out of it

>>30001161
Also nice bait.
>>
>>30002365
>oil extract
well the oil itself is legal in the U.S
I'd rather not fuck with the darknet or buy weed illegally, I figure I'll just go to colorado and buy it there because I don't socialize so I have no idea where to get weed from so I would need a storeplace.
>>30002390
You'd set weed a higher age than alcohol?
>>30002446
cause its effective and its literally bullshit that its illegal for how effective it can be, especially when people openly take much more dangerous drugs by prescription like opiates.
Smart liberal types get sold on it so they developed this sort of hippie culture which I find rather disgusting but seeing the actual benefits on the drug and the plants uses itself like hemp I softened on the actual issue of legalization.
>>30002437
Yeah you can't expect much with the way they have the model now, the prison lobby makes sure things like that will stick around. Right now most people aren't educated or care about a different approach and accept our way of dealing with alcohol as 'normal'.
>>
>>30002539
Studies have proven the brain doesn't stop development until around age 25. I believe a lot of issues related to dependence on weed and weed causing depression and anxiety could be avoided by starting use after you're fully developed.
>>
>>30002598
need a few studies on your brain on weed and the effect on development v. alcohol and its effect on development son
if that was the case we should be raising the limit on most psychoeffective drugs to that age, which would never pass muster.
>>
>>30002598
So you're saying the legal age for alcohol should be raised to 25 as well then? Alcohol is after all substantially harder on the developing brain than marijuana. What about caffeine and nicotine? The risk of developing a serious dependence on those two drugs far exceeds the risk of developing a dependence on cannabis, so shouldn't we make the legal age 25 for those two drugs as well?
>>
>>30002539
Actually, the oil is only legal (Federal Law) if it contains less than 0.3% THC, with a couple states making it has to be less than 15% CBD. It's pretty much useless for making edibles.

https://www.projectcbd.org/article/cbd-misconceptions

http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=006473

Colorado would probably be your best bet if you're not into the darknet. The extract is cheap, and you'd have a seriously high return on investment if you went to dozens of stores. Just make sure you keep it hidden in your car when driving back. the cops will royally fuck you over if they find any traces of it in your vehicle.

Pro tip, use a double boiler pan to melt about 10 large chocolate bars, pour in a gram oil, then stir for about 20-30 minutes. Make 100% sure that it isn't misdosed. Then, pour the mixture in an ice cube tray and put it in the freezer. Sell each cube for $5
>>
>>30001161

Ah so you become into a passive bitch'
>>
>>30002729
>fbi.gov/tip
:^)
>>
>>30001682

Do you know 99% of what you said is bullshit right?
>>
>>30002731
Being a passive bitch causes society less problems than being an aggressive bitch. Alcohol should be outlawed. I mean alcohol may have caused society so much hell that we had to legalize it for harm reduction reasons but that doesn't mean we shouldn't outlaw it again, harder this time.
>>
>>30002641
That's the thing, we have a chance to do a proper age limit from the get go with cannabis instead of an arbitrary number associated with a general increase in maturity.

If I had it my way tobacco wouldnt even exist and alcohol would be 25+ as well. A man can dream.
>>
>>30002796
In a perfect society alcohol would either be only used in moderation or be outlawed entirely. Both aren't realistic.
>>
>>30002706
actually nicotine isn't all that bad for you as a nootropic, its just that they add a whole bunch of shit into cigarettes that are highly addictive chemicals that are terrible for you. This is why nicotine patches tend to not work that well.
>>30002729
>drug trafficking and sale
geez dude
you're too evil aligned for me
I'm one of those pure types you know?
Thats some cool info though, I'll proceed to use it only in Colorado because smuggling is something that would definitely shit my pants. I would be taking the weed to reduce anxiety, not increase it.
>>30002788
was suspicious about the weed stat so I checked, you're right about that.
The other stuff is just observation so that could be wrong too. Fuck.
Oh well.
>>30002866
alcohol usage rates are less in european countries where they can use it from childhood so they know the effects and its not linked to puberty and parties and sex
>>
Caffeine has caused me more depression and anxiety than weed ever could. I used to be a daily caffeine user and my life was hell. I was jittery, on edge, panicky, jumpy, and tense all the time. Not to mention how utterly addicted I was to the stuff. It's almost expected for us to have a cup of coffee in the morning, so it's very easy to see how so many become so dependant on it. The physical withdrawals were hell. You don't even get physical withdrawals on fucking meth, yet caffeine is oh so tolerated. I couldn't get out of bed for 2 fucking days. I had a headache from hell, I had the sweats, and I was more depressed than I think I've ever been in my entire life. Caffeine is pretty fucking bad for you too, restricted cerebral bloodflow being one scary side effect I just read about.
>>
>>30002918
Speaking to the European model of alcohol, I hear this said a lot but my experience in Europe was different. Binge drinking in the UK, Germany, Belgium and Scandinavia was just as bad if not worse than my home country of Canadia. All anecdotal I know but it didn't seem like the responsible drinking paradise I thought it would be.
>>
File: CHy0FClWsAAC7nD.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CHy0FClWsAAC7nD.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>>30002768
FUG

>>30002918
Your best strain for depression/anxiety would probably be Blue Dream, Girl Scout Cookies, or Sour Diesel. They're all top-shelf, so expect to shell out more than $10/gram.

https://www.leafly.com/explore/conditions-anxiety
>>
>>30001187
You are a fucking asshole. They weren't even hurting anyone, just adding years to their lifespan. Weed is actually healthy for you if you consume it responsibly.
>>
>>30002918
Nicotine has many MAOI's besides nicotine that make it difficult to quit. People often blame "chemicals" and additives but the truth is tobacco is just a nasty plant. Look up Tobacco Specific Nitrosames.

Source: smoker for 7 years.
>>
>resenting people for wanting to extend their life span and have fun at the same time

Holy shit no wonder nobody likes you.
>>
File: joqmja0vcavbrxmznblj.jpg (24 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
joqmja0vcavbrxmznblj.jpg
24 KB, 300x199
>>30003022
Don't feed the troll m8.
>>
>>30001122
Burn the normal fags and weed fags. Everyone is on 4chan no social interactions.
>>
>>30001187
These are fake posts the most a cop will do for weed is give out tickets
>>
>>30001444
Please explain to me then how I am a 4.0 student with more friends than you who smokes weed as often as possible.

And I'm voting for Trump.

B T F O

T

F

O
>>
>>30002731
so the average robot?

gg fgt
>>
>>30003149
Wow, in your little post you've successfully proven yourself to be an egocentric, snobby, vapid degenerate. You're not helping your case.
>>
>>30003149
You probably study hard and have a very cynical attitude towards life. You're also easily swayed by machismo and bravado.
>>
>>30003207
Is there anything wrong with that?
>>
>>30001187
Based frogman
>>
>>30003207
>You're also easily swayed by machismo and bravado.
Not the guy but I don't what kind of normiebook article you're pulling this type of shit from. There are a million good reasons to vote for Trump, the least of all being his bravado. Take a good long look at his policies and promises, he is literally going to make america great again. He is going to fucking legalize all drugs. Now take a good hard look at Hillary CUNTon, she's literally a psychopathic criminal intending on causing WW3 and you know it.
>>
>>30003233
Not really no, although an overly cynical attitude leads to depression pretty easily. Also bravado is only worth something if the person has substance to back it up with. Trump is all sizzle no steak imo.
>>
>>30001122
Frankly, though the culture is annoying, the substance is ok and should be legal.

I think the sooner people can be mature about its use instead of being "420 XDDDDD blaze widd erry day"

I've never understood those people who can't just smoke and enjoy it without being so obnoxious about it
>>
>>30001548
except the police don't know exactly who called
fucking retard
>>
>>30003339
If Trump is all sizzle no steak what does that make Hillary Clinton. At least Trump has values. Hillary is going to kill us all but hey muuhhh first woman presidente, right!
>>
>>30003306
Genuine question, is this your first election? I remember the first time I could vote I was very excited about a candidate I thought was going to change my country for the better. He had many wonderful promises and I happily blotted for him. Turned out he was just like 99% of politicians, a lying sleezebag willing to say whatever it took to get elected.

Take everything a politician says with a giant fistful of salt.
>>
>>30003392
Hillary is also all sizzle no steak. Americans are caught between a rock and a hard place. I don't envy you guys.
>>
>>30003409
Yes it's my first. I am well aware that little is likely to change regardless of who is elected. But God do I hate Hillary Clinton, she's going to fucking win but she deserves to be behind bars.
>>
File: 1466986699975.jpg (4 KB, 125x108) Image search: [Google]
1466986699975.jpg
4 KB, 125x108
>>30001122

>Round them up and throw them in prison labor camps and slowly work/torture them to death.

So... basically just waste taxpayer money on being malicious for no reason? That is somehow even more retarded than it is psychopathic.

>They are lazy, egocentric, snobby, vapid degenerates with shit taste in music.

I just got home from working an 8 hour day in the hot sun carrying bricks for $15 an hour. I actively fight my ego. I do not believe I am better than anyone else. I have an IQ of 149 and make straight As. I have never commited an act of violence that was not in self defense. I like a wide variety of music, and even make some of my own on occasion. I also smoke weed.

>Weed is an insidious drug which slowly corrupts all that is genuine, fiery, and righteous within the soul and leaves a narcissistic apathetic shell.

Evidence?

>Pot-smokers think that they are morally superior to the "hot-headed" people who don't smoke weed. In truth they are the perfect tools for the elites, their laziness and apathy enable all the evils in society and encourage mindless consumerism. It is no coincidence that this country began to fall apart when pot smoking became wide-spread.

I am not morally superior to anyone. I am, however, likely to live longer than you because I smoke weed daily.

Mindless consumerism? The only non essential things I ever buy are:

-Weed ($20-100/wk)
-Computer components/electronics($500/yr)
-Software ($60/yr)
-Snacks($10-20/wk)
>>
File: 1466750229249.png (180 KB, 599x355) Image search: [Google]
1466750229249.png
180 KB, 599x355
>>30001122
Fuck off. Sitting in the dark illuminated by only the computer screen while roasting myself retarded is all I have left.

The world is ending anyway. In my dreams at least.
>>
>>30001749
I'd hazard a guess he does that too. Fucking degenerate.
>>
>>30003487
You spend more than $20 a week? I bought 1 gram of concentrate for $60 and made a month's worth of edibles.
>>
>>30003461
I understand that. I've cast more than my fair share of protest ballots in my time. Just remember Brexit though.

The best protest vote would be for a third party candidate if one is running in your area.
>>
>>30001122
>Weed will actually make you more depressed and I'm pretty sure most people on here are depressed as shit.

Nope. Just smoke it every day.

>The high will make you feel good but then it turns in to a habit

Nope. It turns into an addiction, which can easily be maintained by smoking more weed. It can only increase your lifespan and improve your health, so this isn't a problem at all.

>and if you get behind a wheel and drive then you're no better than those pieces of shit that drive drunk.

Actually, you are. People who smoke weed every day can drive completely normally while high. This comes from police testimony and personal experience with many stoned drivers (the only dangerous ones are the ones who don't smoke regularly).
>>
>>30003362
They know the phone number they can ask the phone company who's phone it is and then they can force him to testify in court you fucking mong
>>
>>30003639
I can't tell if you're a clever troll or jlot. On the chance you're not I'd recommend you look up cannabis hypermesis syndrome. Also don't forget that no matter what you're smoking, inhaling tar and carbon monoxide isn't good for you.
>>
>>30003022
This has got to be bait.

holy shit, ^ was not original
>>
>>30001122
Kill those like you who dont smoke weed
>>
>>30003639
>>30003724
Having said that I'm baked and sure you're not a troll now. I agree with what you said about driving stoned for the most part.
>>
>>30003724
>cannabis hypermesis syndrome
Completely genetic, similar to alcohol flush reaction. Some people are simply born with brains that can't handle their shit.
>>
>>30001122
>>>30002207
>You remind me of a friend I had who drove drunk all the time. Talked shit on all the people who "couldn't handle their liquor" or the people who "clearly are too drunk to drive". Wrapped himself around a telephone pole with a BA of only .06.

Well, I have been sober in the car with my dad who smokes weed throughout every day and he is the best driver I know. I am constantly getting into cars with stoned friends, and the only ones who make me uncomfortable are the ones who drive like shit sober anyways.

>If I have to explain why smoking weed everyday is problematic you have no business using it. There's a reason I advocate for an age limit of 25 on cannabis.

Holy shit you are fucking stupid. Daily cannabis use is linked with a longer life span, healthier bmi, and being high all the time which is fucking great. Of course you should smoke it every day (if you are willing and medically able only of course).
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 220x229
almost everyone I know who smokes weed recreationally is a former shell of who they were 2 years ago.
before: a bunch of funny sarcastic laid back assholes
now: just boring pricks who only give a shit about getting high and their "temporary" jobs
>>
>>30003790
I think you've made too much of a generalization. I agree cannabis use is great and anyone who wants to use it should but there's a large segmentioned of the population who shouldn't. Lazy stoners, paranoid stoners, dudes getting COPD from overuse.

Not everyone can moderate it. And I wish vaporizers were less expensive. Smoking takes a toll, trust me.
>>
>>30003004
>they are all top shelf

Top shelf? More like top kek. Thise strains could be weak as fuck if you grow em wrong.

The dankness of the final yield is all that matters imho.
>>
>>30001122
Join them. AYYY LMAO! WE ARE IN YOUR RANKS IVE PENETRATED YOUR FORTRESS.

You know we are retarded and you can prob brainwash most stoners into doing whatever so they are worth keeping alive ultimately I think. What do I know, I'm high.
>>
>>30003144
Or in Los Angeles completely ignore you. I love this county.
>>
>>30003902
I feel this. Plus with all the hybridizing in the industry one man's GSC is totally different from another's.
>>
>Hate weed and potheads.
>Love interest has a conviction for pot use.

I'm not sure what to do.
>>
>>30001887
it makes you depressed after the high wears off
>>
>>30001122
Friendly reminder that if you smoke more than once a week, you're doing harm to yourself.
>inb4 anecdotal evidence
>>
>>30003960
Why do you hate them? Dealing with that would be the healthiest way forward.
>>
>>30003981
Probably.

Smd rbit
>>
>>30003349
Why is it ok to openly celebrate alcohol and caffeine like fucking every addict does, but not weed? I celebrate drugs because I love them more than anything else.
>>
>>30003902
I'm pretty sure the pot shops test each yield before selling them.
>>
>>30003985
Because most of the ones I've met in life are unemployed losers who are nothing but parasites.

>In before #notallpotheads XD

Although I may be willing to make an exception in this case since she's pretty damn hot.
>>
>>30001187
amazing this bait still works. I bet you're a dirty pothead yourself right?
>>
>>30003537
Damn. A gram of concentrates costs me $20-40 usually and lasts two to three days (alongside whatever herb I am smoking). I like to smoke alot of weed alot of the time.
>>
>>30003349
Once they see us smoking it they'll stop bragging about it
>>
>>30004056
See you don't hate potheads. You might not like it but you don't hate them. Hate should be reserved for thing like rape and murder. Too much hates bad for your seretonin levels.
>>
>>30004021
>Probably.
It's a fact, bucko.
>>
>>30004101
This. When the cool cachet is gone young people bail in droves.

See: cigarettes
>>
>>30004091
Where are you getting yours from? I get winterized shatter off DNM's.
>>
>>30003724
My best friend and I have gotten cannabinoid hyperemesis before. That's why I said addiction, that is one of the withdrawal symptoms alongside anhedonia.

It's honestly not that bad at all though. Just stop for like four days and drink a shitload of cranberry juice and go right back to it.
>>
>>30004153
Sounds like the same procedure as dealing with the aftereffects of good acid lol.
>>
>>30004030
Nobody said either of those things were ok and there arent many people raving on about how they love caffine
>>
>>30003724
Tar and carbon monoxide aint good, but weed is a vasodilator (allowing tar to escape alveoli more effectively) and a neuroprotectant (if that's even the right word lol). Plus it fights cancer cell growth.

Basically, it fixes all the problems it would have given you.
>>
>>30001122
To remove all non-weedfags
>>
>>30003893
>willing and medically able

Sounds like we are on the same page mate.
>>
>>30003837
That's called aging. Get used to it. It has nothing to do with weed.
>>
>>30003518
Smoking weed is fine if you dont brag about it and act like a cunt
>>
>>30004226
You'r mostly correct but it still causes respiratory problems. It's not going to give you cancer but it might give you emphysema.
>>
>>30003981
Google "marijuana life expectancy".
>>
>>30004262
It's possible. I'm in a combative mood and fairly crossfaded.
>>
>>30004041
And? How is that related to my comment in any way?
>>
File: duce.jpg (65 KB, 600x842) Image search: [Google]
duce.jpg
65 KB, 600x842
To shoot them all in the fucking face.
>>
>>30004133
Medical shops in california. Holy shit the deals. I LOVE going on shop runs. I can't wait to get my own card so I can actually go in myself instead of going through friends.
>>
I seriously don't think there is one I used to smoke as much weed as I could
Like 250$ in three days if it's a party weekend with people
I stopped for a while and tried not to smoke anything and my tolerance changed
Now weeds just shitty it gives irrational anxiety, or embarrasses me.
Now I never want weed I moved onto hard drugs and over time I realize it's all bullshit that fucks me up
>>
>>30004362
"Thise strains could be weak as fuck if you grow em wrong."

Yes, and I'm pretty sure pot shops test products before selling them, otherwise customers wouldn't come back to them after getting a shitty product.
It's called good business. And sure, what matters most is dankness. But the certain strains I pointed out cost more for a reason, ok?

>>30004398
Damn, you're lucky. One of these days I'll have to make a run up to Colorado.
>>
>>30004478
That really sucks. Hard drugs are no good. If you must just find a halfnhalf amph to abuse, good feels and the only risk if strokes or heart attacks.

I've heard.
>>
File: volcano-bag-inflating.jpg (33 KB, 639x355) Image search: [Google]
volcano-bag-inflating.jpg
33 KB, 639x355
anyone else vape?
>>
>>30004600
If I could drop a few hundred on a good tabletop I would. I like beer too much fr things like saving.

Vapings the way to go if you can.
>>
>>30004600
Arizer EQ here.
>>
>>30001161
looks like they took the bait
>>
>>30004600
o.pen vape. Feels bad, man.
>>
>>30001122
When I smoked, I was very anxious when I wasn't high, and always worried about getting arrested/drug tested at my job. Figured it wasn't worth the risk, just quit smoking entirely. Suddenly had a lot more disposable income, was hanging out with better people, and didn't have to worry about getting fired.

People who smoke weed get really lazy, and don't feel the need to compete for anything, besides food, pussy, and more weed. They're very easy to manipulate, and tend to not get anywhere above minimum wage jobs, so they keep themselves in their socioeconomic bracket indefinitely. At some point, they get tired of smoking weed and try to rejoin the rest of society, or they just keep on endlessly smoking weed.
>>
>>30001122
Legalize and tax it on the federal level and treat it exactly like alcohol.
>>
File: 1456686683432.jpg (159 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456686683432.jpg
159 KB, 500x500
>>30001161
[degenerate detected]

original post
>>
singapore- 0.05% use rate

prohibition works
>>
>>30004993
oh fugg!! lmao

smoke pot; get shot
>>
>>30001989
>It has nothing to do with being a "bootlicker" it's just the thing any responsible citizen would do.
>responsible citizen

Literally kys you sheep.
>>
>>30004600
Not since my temp controls broke :_(
>>
Op here, this is now a marijuana general. I have changed my ways and am ready to let the green light into my heart.
>>
File: 1454964763985.jpg (56 KB, 1012x712) Image search: [Google]
1454964763985.jpg
56 KB, 1012x712
>the most degenerated board on 4chan having a problem with degenerates
>>
>>30005283
>most degenerate board on 4chan
No, that's 2 brackets down
>>
>>30005283
Ikr?

>only my particular brand if degeneracy is le epic cool meme guy (read not a normie[also REE or something])
>insert hyperconservative/totalitarian ideological assertion with no facts
>aggression
>>
>>30001122
Stop letting pop culture glorify its abuse, stop decriminalizing it, reinstate harsh sentencing for pushers.

Weed is straight societal cancer.
>>
>>30004993
>>30005023
desu that's sad
>>
>>30005375
weed is fine. lol. kek.
your a dipshit!
just don't smoke to much
>>
>>30001122

>Stop letting pop culture glorify its abuse, stop decriminalizing it, reinstate harsh sentencing for pushers.

Any reason for that or are you just going to assert it?

>Weed is straight societal cancer.

>not knowing that stoners were the original group to use "straight" like that (e.g. "damn, that weed is straight fire")

>apparently bill gates and steve jobs were societal cancer

>apparently music as a whole is societal cancer
>>
>>30001122
Im high right now
>>
File: 1467672237655.jpg (8 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1467672237655.jpg
8 KB, 320x320
Smoke more weed. Duh.
>>
>>30005469
Same
>>30005532
Thanks for te idea
>>
>>30005790
On monday imma go buy my first oz I'm so excited!

Well... I did pick up 30 gs of garbage weed for $100 before but I mean legit high quality medical weed this time.
>>
Quentin comics
>>
>>30005461
You're not Bill Gates or Steve Jobs tho.

You're a loser with an out-of-control masturbation and marihuana habits. You're on /r9k/ ffs lmao.
>>
File: kekekekekekekek.png (102 KB, 359x353) Image search: [Google]
kekekekekekekek.png
102 KB, 359x353
>>30001151
>implying weed isn't already poisonous

olololololololol
>>
File: 1465883519335.jpg (286 KB, 1051x1028) Image search: [Google]
1465883519335.jpg
286 KB, 1051x1028
>>30003902
>top shelf? more like top kek.

top kek
>>
>>30001122
The answer to the weed problem lies in your question

We must start the final solution

The herbal jew must be crushed
>>
>>30006562
Nice assumptions m8.

>genius level iq
>going to my top choice university next month
>masturbate 3-4 times a week
>smoke weed daily
>making my own money
>not virgin

Idk man my life is rapidly improving, and has been ever since I moved from video games to drugs for escapism. Marijuana feels like a performance enhancing drug to me because of my ADHD (same with acid and shrooms). Adderall is pretty nice too as long as you don't do it very often, and take in in therapeutic doses.
>>
Genetically engineer a pathogen that kills marijuana plants. It's the only real solution.
>>
File: 1460640547697.jpg (76 KB, 393x315) Image search: [Google]
1460640547697.jpg
76 KB, 393x315
>>30003981
>>30004106

> States a claim with literally nothing supporting it

Sounds like the average argument coming from a non-potsmoker, constantly running your mouth about something you know jack shit about only carves you out to be a bandwagon of hateful morons mad about something that doesn't even affect you, meanwhile I'm sitting on my ass with a bong and some old music videos happier than you ever were for years while you hissybitch yourselfs into a stroke. Maybe if you keep it up long enough your parents will finally be proud of you?
>>
>>30001187
well done, my friend
>>
>>30007148
Enjoy being complacent being a nothing while those of us who don't smoke worry about the success of one another
Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.