[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you'd want to play pokemon go but everyone would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>tfw you'd want to play pokemon go but everyone would look at you like a retarded faggot
>>
>>30000933
how so? literally millions of people play it and how can they even tell
>>
>new area
>checking my phone to see where I am
>kids think its ok to start talking to me
>got asked if i am playing pokemon 20 times while using the gps
>weirdos in their late 30s spot me and think because I am in my late 20s they can strike a convo about pokemon
>tell them I am not playing and show google maps
>they awkwardly stop
>>
>>30000959
I'm in europe, so not many people have it yet, and Pokemon's not really that popular in my country, it's seen by almost everyone as some nerdy shit for losers. I'm almost out of Pokeballs but I can't really bring myself to go and play the game in public. It's so weird, I've never played or liked pokemon and yet here I am now hooked to this app, and I can't even do anything about it. It's pathetic how I can make out a problem from such a stupid thing.
>>
>>30000933
>>30000000
Sorry, I just gotta find it
>>
>>30001067
Man, luckily most of the people here in Italy people aren't this chatty, but I'd still be terrified if someone approached me out of the blue and started a convo. And that's not even considering that I know jackshit about pokemon, It'd just be awkard as fuck. And especially if they were 30 yo fat fucks carrying pokeballs and wearing pokemon hats, kek.
>>
>>30000933
you already are a retarded faggot so just go for it m8
>>
>>30001412
Yea, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't but I don't want everyone to know, capisce?
>>
>>30000933
Went down to the park and played it today and everyone's in on it. Asked every person walking around with their phone if they were playing pokemon and they all were. It's a normie app, don't worry about it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.