[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally mustard up courage to ask out qt girl at work i like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1331535871690.jpg (45 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1331535871690.jpg
45 KB, 300x250
>finally mustard up courage to ask out qt girl at work i like
>she says yes and we go to in and out for some burgers
>order my usual and she orders a plain hamburger and a cup of water
>a hamburger with just the bun and meat patty
>suddenly lose all interest in her
>mfw
I guess I'm destined to be alone forever.
>>
>mustard

u havin a giggle m8?
>>
>>30000842
Are you me? Every woman I've done anything with has the absolutely blandest taste in food. One literally only ate chicken nuggets and chocolate milk breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I think women are just more afraid to try new things and once they are comfy with something they don't leave their comfort zone.
>>
>>30000842
>not sticking your meat patty into her bun, plain

u wot m8
>>
The only important part of the burger is the patty, all the leafy greens and tomatos and sauces and shit you put on top of it are just background noise and filler. Like icecream, you shouldn't put toppings on it if it's good.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.