[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be warm to people >they think you're a weak, naive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Blue_Clouds.jpg (335 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Blue_Clouds.jpg
335 KB, 1680x1050
>be warm to people
>they think you're a weak, naive faggot and will abuse and exploit you

>be cold to people
>they think you're an arrogant, self-absorbed asshole and will ignore you

Can't win. At least with the latter option I have a quantum self-esteem left.

Why does it have to be so fucking complicated. At heart I'm deeply empathetic and nice but because of humans are shit I have to suppress it.
>>
>>30000836
That's a really cool pic OP.
>>
>>30000836
>>be warm to people
>>they think you're a weak, naive faggot and will abuse and exploit you
What the fuck? Do you hang around sociopaths or something?
>>
>>30001063

>neurotypical detected
I had to dial back a ton of my talkativeness when I started my new job as a waiter because for some reason people stopped respecting me, then as soon as I stopped they suddenly started acting like I was the cool guy again

You neurotypicals are fucking absurd and your social expectations make no sense, but at least they're easy to exploit
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.