[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>delete a bunch of people's numbers from my phone because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Question-mark.png (35 KB, 749x946) Image search: [Google]
Question-mark.png
35 KB, 749x946
>delete a bunch of people's numbers from my phone because I moved to a different town, don't use facebook, and they never text me so I assumed they don't like me anymore
>out of nowhere someone I deleted randomly texts me asking me if I'm at X park for some normie facebook meetup pokemon go party thing and I have no idea which person it is
>try to ask them leading questions to figure out who it is without them knowing I deleted their number
>>
pretty sure its a woman though because they said "awe" when I said I moved 45 min away

but which one
>>
>delete 98% of people I know from my phone because they arent good friends to me.
>whenever I get texts I just say Im busy.
>so much free alone time.jpg feels good.
>stop getting texts after about a month.
>I love being alone.
>>
File: c1f.jpg (14 KB, 297x331) Image search: [Google]
c1f.jpg
14 KB, 297x331
also anyone know the feel of being a "backup friend"? like where people never want to talk to you or hang out unless they have no one better to talk or hangout with?

I don't know if I've ever had a real friend...
>>
>implying pokemon go isn't a cia scam to get the braindead crowd-following masses to collect intelligence for them unknowingly via phone cameras

>implying the cia isn't texting you to try to get you to play the game

ITS A TRAP
>>
>>30000882
Those people are not worth your time, You do not have to please everyone. surround yourself with people who give equally to the friendship
>>
>>30000724
>Open WhatsApp Facebook group I muted a while ago
>All people deleted the group at the start of the year
Welp I'm all alone in the world again
>>
>>30000970
but the problem is everyone I try to be friends with treats me like that.
like I'm not a priority whatsoever.
that's part of the reason I dont use facebook anymore it just depressed me when I did seeing people doing fun things and not inviting me
>>
>>30000963
you could be right and thats scary
>>
>>30001007
facebook is a scam anyways. Just be your own person, sooner or later people will hang out with you because they genuinely want to be around you. It may take some time but youll eventually make connections.
>>
>>30001044
>just b urself
I've tried that for 25 years and here I am a hermit who's only social interaction is coworkers and 4chan
>>
part of me wants to drive 45 minutes to that park in my old town and download that game and tell them to meet me at the statue and figure out who it is

but the other part of me says fuck that stupid game and fuck that person whoever they are because obviously they didn't like me much in the first place if they never contact me
>>
>>30000724
Just say i changed phones who is this?
>>
File: 1467928295094.jpg (12 KB, 407x286) Image search: [Google]
1467928295094.jpg
12 KB, 407x286
>>30000882
I had a couple. They would never talk to me and when they would, they told me how they were feeling lonely and just vent on me. Once they were done they'd pretty just ignore. I blocked them and just flat out ignore them.
>>
>>30000882

not really, but i have motherfuckers who never like my shit on facebook

but then quite clearly sub me, or copy me

i "like" the stuff they do too, but cant even like mine back, fuck em
>>
>>30001332
too late for that now
but they stopped texting me so guess they found their pokeman and don't care about me anymore
>>
>>30001470
its a horrible feel bro
>>
>>30001785
quit facebook bro
message all your facebook friends saying you quit because reasons and here's my phone number and email if you want to contact me
then you will see who really cares about you
>>
>>30001840
You sound like a whiny little bitch.
>>
>>30002309
couldn't find that Rattata? don't take it out on me
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.