[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman hate thread, post what you have. >inb4 roasties flood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 19
File: 1283204634.jpg (32 KB, 450x261) Image search: [Google]
1283204634.jpg
32 KB, 450x261
Woman hate thread, post what you have.

>inb4 roasties flood the thread
>>
>>30000286
What's the name of that comedian?
She seems pretty based.
>>
>>30000524
I have no idea.

>unriginals
>>
File: 1468718099550s.jpg (4 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1468718099550s.jpg
4 KB, 125x93
>>30000286

>people will try to defend her
>>
>>30000286
Woman hate doesn't solve anything. It doesn't make our lives any better. It only makes us feel better for a short while. Women aren't perfect, neither are men. Are men better as a whole? Probably, but what's the point of being the shiniest turd? Everybody has the potential to be shit, we should each try our best to not be shit.
>>
File: 1451817723416.jpg (65 KB, 683x681) Image search: [Google]
1451817723416.jpg
65 KB, 683x681
>>30000860
Nobody asked you, go get gone.
>>
>>30000860
You can contribute or fuck off.
>>
File: nation.jpg (375 KB, 867x1000) Image search: [Google]
nation.jpg
375 KB, 867x1000
I have a thing for the stuff!

Cuz yeah
>>
File: image_3.jpg (172 KB, 1553x248) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
172 KB, 1553x248
I have another thing for the business deal thing

And some more superfluous words here.
>>
File: 1445570177048.jpg (257 KB, 1067x985) Image search: [Google]
1445570177048.jpg
257 KB, 1067x985
Just keep posting pls

>>30000860
We don't give a shit about your blah blah blah, fuck off roastie.
>>
File: image.jpg (493 KB, 523x704) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
493 KB, 523x704
Oh boy I got some rage bait for you here.

I could have sworn I had more shut on my phone.
>>
File: fembots_do_not_exist.png (69 KB, 737x531) Image search: [Google]
fembots_do_not_exist.png
69 KB, 737x531
I think this my be the last bit I have with me...

So come on fags, I need more for my archives
>>
File: reloading.png (513 KB, 1015x1496) Image search: [Google]
reloading.png
513 KB, 1015x1496
the mods are removing anti S4S threads, this is an alert to all true robots, this place is no longer safe. it is a dystopian normie haven, ruled by authoritarian normie sympathizers who wish to push their own agenda and stamp out any threat of free through

do what you will, brothers. my war has found me.
>>
Just take this lessons, my fellow ill-adjusted losers.

Everything can be ruined. Safety is an illusion.

You will never feel happy or content.
>>
File: 1466737266788.png (147 KB, 849x321) Image search: [Google]
1466737266788.png
147 KB, 849x321
>>30000286
I'll dump some, if I can avoid the robot
>>
>>30001055
This post is accurate as fuck.
Good thing i see no need for sex.

>>30001098
fuck /pol/, brother.
i'm working on an infographic picture on how to spot polacks, and get them banned for the extreme shitposting.

Not sure about the anti S4S Threads. Not a memer
>>
>>30001098
>stamp out any threat of free through
>posting this from a cell phone

FUCKING FAKE ROBOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1465694352039.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1465694352039.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
i want to find reasons to hate crispy so I can get over her
but i cant find any
>>
File: DFW.jpg (357 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
DFW.jpg
357 KB, 750x500
>>30000286
I posted this story in a woman hate thread a while back, but I'll repost because people seemed to like it.

>Dating a girl in hs for about three months, she's of the popular crowd and I'm of the weird but interestingly autistic crowd
>Also was in a band with my best friend
>lots of people wanted her but somehow I piqued her interest, still don't know why
>we don't fuck but she sucks me off/ lets me play with the titties
>date for about three months
>dump her with no explanation
I didn't want to tell her it was because she believed in the healing power of crystals
>my best friend is dating her closest friend
>suddenly he has no time to hang with me or practice despite upcoming gigs
>multiple times bails on arrangements with me
>when we finally do get together says he's been hanging with his gf and my ex a lot
le smirk.jpeg
>"she said you had a small dick dude."

>suddenly an explanation for all the looks I've been getting at school
>suddenly realize she's been turning my friend against me by exploiting his ego and manipulating his gf
>She broke up my band... fuck.
>alone for the rest of high school

>mfw my dick wasn't even small, we never fucked because it wouldn't fit
>>
File: shotgunpepe.png (166 KB, 770x794) Image search: [Google]
shotgunpepe.png
166 KB, 770x794
>>30001176
I'm not posting from a phone, look the at the filename for my picture. I just fucked up typing

>>30001155
I don't go on /pol/ myself, I just like Nazi weapons
>>
File: DevilKek.png (240 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
DevilKek.png
240 KB, 500x370
>>30001149
Ha, this. So hilarrious to manipulate people. I do this all the time to people online. It is so hilarious to ruin other peoples relationships from behind my keyboard.
>>
>>30000777
Damn.
I would take her home, let her rest until morning, and feed her some eggs for breakfast.
>>
>>30001300
A whole bowl?
>>
File: 1466643968200.jpg (364 KB, 795x855) Image search: [Google]
1466643968200.jpg
364 KB, 795x855
>>30001149
Decided I was too tired to dump
>>
>>30001210
>I didn't want to tell her it was because she believed in the healing power of crystals
kek
>>
OC, browsing Reddit will be the fucking death of me.
>>
File: reason for divorce.gif (7 KB, 396x504) Image search: [Google]
reason for divorce.gif
7 KB, 396x504
is there a place where I can upload my women hate stuff?

I've got so much hate to give I can't possibly post it all.
>>
>>30001347
Women are inherently selfish except those they like, I've been using this to my advantage lately with my family and it works well but ultimately in a matriarchy feminized men will still come out on top because they have the cunning of women but the intelligence of men.
>>
>30000286
clever gurl
>>
>>30001210
He wasn't your best friend man, or even a good one. I never undstand how bitchbois can betray another guy for some roast beef
>>
>>30001080
>puts all the power in the hands of the female for selecting a mate.
They have no power. You played into an illusion. They have no power in that playing field.
A man can ignore her a man can choose others a man can spoof them away.
Can they cry about it? Absurdity so they can but it won't change the power dynamic.
Women as a whole in the US are more miserable now then 25 years ago while men are on the climb. Why? Because we happily gave them the keys to success and they have shown they can't do it and 3rd gen feminism is just them kicking and screaming how it's so unfair they can't keep up and cry equality when the reality is all there to see, a generation of women screwed the pooch and it will be men reaping the rewards when those girls get everything they ask for.

You can only be played by a girl if you let them. They only have power if you engage them in a fight.
They will rot and cry before a man that both has power and can't give two shits what she thinks.
This is a power women will never have.
>>
>>30002994
We were very young, I don't think I would've done any different had I been in his situation.

Kids are really insecure, you know? This guy had two beautiul women stroking his ego telling him he was better than another man, one of whom would suck him off and let him hit it.

Nobody without some solid adult experience in bitches and friendship could turn that down or come out un-manipulated.

Totally forgive my old buddy, but we haven't reconnected so that should say how much forgiveness is worth.
>>
>>30001055
haven't felt rage like this in awhile.
>>
>>30000286

I may be drunk but i dont really get her point.
>>
>>30003311
Whats wrong with this? Bitch don't like you move on. Y u mad?
>>
>>30000286
mfw i totally LOVE women but i come here for the keks
Everyone who replies to this post is a stupid faggot and you know it
>>
>>30003330
I'm not him but the disjunction between men and women makes me doubt god's existence. why would he make us so fucking different?

IF women wanted sex as much as men did, and there was an equal social value for both genders, can you imagine how much better the world would be for everyone?

Like if women settled for a one night stand as much as men did, you could just walk into a bar and pick up a 5-8/10 chick at any time. It'd be pleasurable but also not a badge of honor or sign of masculinity over the other men in the world.
>>
>>30001055
While it's to much ego centrism it has a good point. You can't control people, you need to let go.
>>
>>30003330
I don't care, personally.

But I think it rustles jimmies when an individual feels as though they've been treated unfairly, only to have people rally around them pointing the blame back on them.

I'm not 15 anymore, However. I just sit alone in my apartment and consider suicide in drunken silence instead.

Because I'm an adult
>>
>>30001210
I've seen this copypasta before. Why not just post the picture of it?
>>
>>30003593
No it's actually my story. I've posted it once before in a woman hate thread and replicated it pretty closely. Want to contribute it again since folks seemed to like it last time.
>>
File: Chrono-trigger.jpg (9 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Chrono-trigger.jpg
9 KB, 300x225
>>30003433
>IF women wanted sex as much as men did, and there was an equal social value for both genders, The world would be over populated before we discovered electricity.
Take the china population crisis and times it by ten
Large clan families would lead to destruction of crops, resources and the like to where mankind would likely die out from to many mouths to feed and to many clan wars
Also inbreeding would likely get out of hand too.

Also humans are creatures of pride.
If sex was as free as air it would then be something else like claiming a keeper, having a dedicated sex partner. Perhaps sex wouldn't be the focus and r9k would be weeping and gnashing over lack of other parts of life. Hell it would likely just focus 100% on your success in the job market and social networking.

And that's assuming they even sleep with you.
I have a monstrous sex drive but I will not sleep with pugly women.
Likely most women would shun you, even doubly so in a truly equal society because all you could offer is the failings you already have. I mean fuck guys can win girls with looks, money, charm and status and you have no of that.
You really think you have a better shot in a world where they have as much as you?
>>
File: 1452822949326.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1452822949326.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>30000777
More like ants will defend this.
>>
>>30003692
>>30003692
Interesting point. Maybe we'd be another r selected species and just assume 90% of our offspring will die.

We are quite overpopulated, you could say we went extinct before we discovered X arbitrary technology just as easily as the possibility of the electricity thing.

Ever see soylent green OP?
>>
please tell me there's more here.
>>
>>30003739
>Maybe we'd be another r selected species and just assume 90% of our offspring will die.
Can't work unless we reconstruct the earth itself. Humans are monstrously resilient, we can take a lot of damage and with the way our brains and hormones work even centuries ago we would likely have maddening culture prides at the fact your private army is just two generations of your offspring.

>We are quite overpopulated
The hell we are. We as a species have never hit true overpopulated measures. Most that bullshit was propaganda from the 70's onward out of a knee jerk reaction both to China's over population (which had to do with sudden loses of fertile land) and the spike in consumerism that freak out many US organizations. Most 1st world countries are at a negative birth rate. Here in the US birth control has been the blessing and curse because while it keeps extra mouths down it has made our growth halt. Don't get me started on Japan.

>Ever see soylent green
yes and while a good movie it has pretty much the most ridiculous and arbitrary means of keeping food going. It can't work on several levels and was just a fun film riding high on fears of that generation. Not all that different from the Purge shit we see now.
>>
>>30001300

then she'd probably ending up saying you raped her even if you didn't. then youre life would be ruined.
>>
>>30003998
Welp I don't have any education or know anything to counter what you're saying. It doesn't sound right to me but I got nothing so I'll take your word for it anon.

Overpopulation doesn't exist, humans are resilient, and I agree soylent green was a good movie.

Honestly I think the snowpiercer method would be better if we were way overpopulated- genetically engineer each baby so it has a chitinase gene and can digest insect matter, and then moosh roaches from massive farms up into jelly blocks for easy protein.
>>
>>30000926
>has to sleep with every woman uglier
>once this is complete he gets to sleep with the chick he wants
>pick prettiest woman in the city
>obligated to fuck every other woman before you get to fuck her
>fuck the ugliest ones in a couple days
>enjoy fucking average to beautiful women for the rest of the month

I don't see what's wrong here. Sounds like a good idea honestly. Really just sounds like I get to fuck as much as I want.
>>
>>30004043
>Overpopulation doesn't exist
Overpopulation can happen but global overpopulation would be hard as the birth rates are this time in history or any point really. Only two countries have any issue with birth rates and both are not first world (yet) a lot of what leads to the negative birth rates is the technology we have now that our ancestors did not. Also the fact we have far many more distractions now. I will bravely say half of r9k wouldn't have the issues they do if the internet didn't exist.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.