[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we care so much about such minuscule things, if we're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: bathtub gracie.jpg (454 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
bathtub gracie.jpg
454 KB, 1000x667
Why do we care so much about such minuscule things, if we're all going to die in the end?

Just imagine you're on your deathbed. Will you be thinking 'damn, I'm glad I didn't talk to her, she could've said NO', or will you think the exact opposite?
This is literally the ONLY chance at life you will EVER get, and nothing you do will have ANY effect on ANYTHING. You could strap a nuclear warhead to your chest and detonate it in the middle of Times Square, and it literally wouldn't matter. You're dead after all, how could it bother you?

And everyone knows this. We all know that everything we're doing is eventually in vain, but we go through the motions anyway.
Maybe the thought passes through our minds once every month, but we quickly bury it by thinking about our next pay check, or checking if your shit post has gotten any (You)'s.

We're all pathetic.

The homeless man selling pencils from a fucking cup is better than you, as long as he at least tried to break free from the monotony.
>>
>>30000053
Because every other stance of time that is not the end, we are going to be alive, and there is where responsibilities are taken and real shit happens.

>Hurr, you day u gon' die
And every other day you will be alive, your point? Thing end, so? Things start and have a middle before having an end.

Fucking teenagers.
>>
>>30000053
what's with her eyes? that can't be natural
>>
>>30000053
>damn, I'm glad I didn't talk to her, she could've said NO'
Why wouldnt I think this? Do you not understand how anxiety works?
>>
>>30000557
This

Besides I'll be too busy thinking "I'm glad it's over"
>>
>>30000053
>Just imagine you're on your deathbed.

I certainly won't be thinking about some smug bitch from highschool on my deathbed, but if I do, I will realize that she would have said "no" and my life would have been the same.
>>
afafafafafewwhrh
>>
>>30000000
sgsgsgerweh
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.