[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about pedophiles? If a friend told you he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: wonder loli.png (79 KB, 500x621) Image search: [Google]
wonder loli.png
79 KB, 500x621
What do you think about pedophiles?

If a friend told you he had a thing for a little girls, how would you react? Would you stop being friends with him? Or would you just not be bothered by it?
>>
nah I wouldn't care desu I think some pretty bad thoughts as well
>>
>>29999587
As long as he doesn't rape them I don't care.
>>
File: 1467772333327.jpg (38 KB, 600x942) Image search: [Google]
1467772333327.jpg
38 KB, 600x942
Crispy queen of arrninekay
>>
File: 1417444849972.png (122 KB, 335x325) Image search: [Google]
1417444849972.png
122 KB, 335x325
Are you implying that I have friends?
>>
CHECK THEM FAGS fuck Elise
>>
It depends. Liking 16-17 year old girls is normal regardless of the laws.

12-15 year olds is okay to be attracted to because they are pubescent, but you should not be trying to fuck them.

Under 12 years old is unnatural and immoral.
>>
I'd prefer my friends not tell me their sexual fetishes.
>>
>>30000000
WHAT WAS IT
Orogufigifid
>>
>>29999587
Young Wonder Woman looks like a short teenager instead of a child.
>>
>>30000485
She looks like a kid to me.

Animation is ambiguous enough that you can somewhat project what you want onto them. Kind of like how many people think anime characters 'look white'.
>>
>>29999587

I was friends with a pedophile once, a long while ago. I met her one summer during my college years, working at a camp for the disabled. She was intelligent and capable, one of the most impressive women I've ever met. Our friendship was brief, but it's something I still remember fondly.

She didn't come right out and announce her proclivities. There were only hints but, as we became closer, those hints became far less subtle. The weekend before the final session of camp we took a trip together to Niagara Falls. Although the camp we worked primarily catered to adults, the coming session was unique in that it was dedicated to children with muscular dystrophy. We were discussing the week ahead, and I'll never forget the horrible ambivalence in her eyes and voice when she spoke about all of the little boys we'd be working with. It was both excitement in anticipation of encountering her greatest temptation, and terror in the face of the damnation she would encounter if she succumbed to it. Not damnation in the literal sense; she was an atheist after all. But it's possible to suffer a kind of damnation this side of death, and I imagine a pedophile knows that better than anyone.

I didn't hate her when her perversion became apparent. It would have been gratuitous; the self-loathing in her voice made it obvious she already hated herself more than any other person possibly could. And I have to admit I sympathized with her in some small way. How could I not? I'm more than well-acquainted with what it's like to be cursed with sexual desires that can never be satisfied.
>>
>>29999587
honestly as long as they don't drive around in big white vans and molest little boys I would still be freaked out by it but not take as much issue with it
>>
Cut contact immediately, my cousin was fiddled by his uncle.
Cousin Killed himself at 22, was a really okay guy

Don't know what happen to his uncle though
>>
File: 1422943938226.png (88 KB, 656x245) Image search: [Google]
1422943938226.png
88 KB, 656x245
>>29999587
>wonder loli
>>
File: 1445970552757.jpg (101 KB, 596x776) Image search: [Google]
1445970552757.jpg
101 KB, 596x776
>>30000051

>Under 12 years old is unnatural and immoral.
>>
>>30000051
actually the medical cut off is 10 for prepubscent. if you are attracted to 11+ it's within the normal range of sexual attractiveness and considered hebephilia
>>
>>29999587
>What do you think about pedophiles?

I'm not a psychiatrist. I have no idea what the causation behind pedophilia is, assuming it isn't actually something these people are born with. The latter could be entirely within the realm of possibility for all I know.

Obviously children can't consent to sexual relationships with adults. There's a power differential there, and the adult is most definitely exploiting the child. So from a social standpoint, I think it's morally unacceptable to act on those kinds of feelings.

>If a friend told you he had a thing for a little girls, how would you react?

I may not assume he was planning to act on it. I'd probably urge him to see a psychiatrist, because that's really all I can do.

It's not actually illegal to *be* a pedophile, as in simply having private thoughts about it. A person can't just go up to the police and say, "Hey, my friend thinks about fucking kids. Arrest him!" They wouldn't do anything unless they found illegal images in his possession, or some proof that he had instigated a real act of statutory rape.
>>
38 year old friend had a thing for a 16 year old who mutually likes him back, I disapprove but I think its between him and the parents.
>>
>>30002194
Too long, so I did not read.
>>
File: 1465627275755.gif (1 MB, 554x251) Image search: [Google]
1465627275755.gif
1 MB, 554x251
>>29999587
>If a friend told you he had a thing for a little girls, how would you react? Would you stop being friends with him? Or would you just not be bothered by it?
Yes. I would. You are not supposed to let other people know, even if you are and trust them. They will bring you down with him.
>>
>>29999922
Should've been /thread.
>>
>>30002194
What do you mean by "hints?" You can tell just by being around one?
>>
>>30003459
>What do you mean by "hints?" You can tell just by being around one?

By hints I mean veiled confessions. Human beings are social animals and, by virtue of this, we all have a powerful compulsion to share ourselves with each other. If an aspect of that self is abhorrent, you have to be incredibly careful when it comes to satisfying that compulsion.

It's not surprising that the Catholics hold the practice of confession in such high regard; it gives even the worst sinner the chance to bare himself to another human being. Said priest may be disgusted by the monster beside him, but he has to acknowledge the monster's existence, and humanity, nonetheless. After all, God demands it.
>>
>>29999587
In prison tyrone and the squad will kill other inmate if they find out if the inmate is a peedo
>>
File: 1420882660782.png (302 KB, 666x664) Image search: [Google]
1420882660782.png
302 KB, 666x664
>>30004265
Its one of the good things about not talking to people.
>>
>>29999587
I'm beginning to suspect my best friend from childhood might be a pedo. He says weird shit about kids when drunk. I hate pedos and think they should die, so it's disappointing, but I hope he has enough common sense to not be a raper.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.