[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey team, Who here is unemployed and looking for some proje
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Link.png (147 KB, 461x461) Image search: [Google]
Link.png
147 KB, 461x461
Hey team,

Who here is unemployed and looking for some projects to kill time? I was thinking that the lot of you have vast untapped potential and skills that could be put to better use. A big chunk of you don't know how to market yourselves, or you simply can't be fucked to make the effort because whatever lifestyle you live right now is comfy enough.

I work in sales, and I'm currently bored with my current employment responsibilities and I'm looking for new challenges. Here's what I was thinking:
>fellow robots outline different services they could provide via internet/telecommute (eg translation, 3d modeling, data processing, etc)
>I shop around for a customer and put you two together
>We agree on a price for services, and I get 10%
>If you'd like me to continue to mediate in the future, I'll continue to cash in my 10% per commission
>If you strike up a good relationship with the new customer and you find my help unnecessary, I remove myself after the initial commission

Like an agent. We can flesh out what service you can provide, set up a portfolio to showcase your skill, and then I'd take it from there. I'd be able to market your skills in the US and Latin America.

What do you guys think? Anyone interested? I'll just leave my email here too if any of you would like to discuss any ideas in private.
[email protected]
>>
Uhm hello
>>
BUMP

That's a cool idea OP. You seem in a good position to help!

Lots of robots could definitively pick up those skills but they would have to find the motivation.
>>
We could set up a wix.com site to show samples of work, no payment for hosting necessary, and then it's just a matter of making phonecalls and canvasing which is where I come in.

Just give me something to sell. Make it fun.
>>
>>29999418
I can't market myself because I'm worthless though, I literally have no skills or talents.
>>
If you're going to scam people try to target people with lives
>>
>>30001389
>>30001411
Seriously tho we could do so much.

Together.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.