[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls enjoy sucking cock? What makes a girl like giving head?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1361314881404.jpg (136 KB, 800x1127) Image search: [Google]
1361314881404.jpg
136 KB, 800x1127
Do girls enjoy sucking cock? What makes a girl like giving head?
>>
>>29999105
The submissiveness.
>>
>>29999105
That's what they're for desu
>>
The impression I get is that most of it is the idea of pleasing the man receiving head.
>>
Only if it's Chad's, othjerwise no.
>>
They just can't resist my big fat Italian cock
>>
>>29999105
What kind of question is that? Some do, others don't. Just like some guys love eating pussy and others are repulsed by it.
>>
>>29999165
Pretty much this, it's obvious anon
>>
>>30000728
>tfw no chubby fembot to eat out
>>
>>30000770
>being this much of a faggot

Have some dignity you fucking disgusting piece of shit.
>>
>>30001167
>He doesn't want a mouthful of pussy
How gay can you get?
>>
>>30001222
>being this much of a faggot beta male

Just neck yourself already faggot.
>>
File: 1411616642640.png (12 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1411616642640.png
12 KB, 800x600
>>30001338
t. kissless handholdless virgin
>>
>>29999105
Much more likely if she is submissive or has a thing about being perfect (insecure girls do)
Also you actually showing you enjoy it, actually interacting with her during, thanking her, complimenting it, and encouraging her to act on herself somehow during. She can grow to like it if it is associated with positive output, either sexual or emotional
Last, nobody wants to suck a guys dick who will never reciprocate, and DONT INSULT THE PERFORMANCE. if she only took it all for 1 of ten minutes, for instance, say it was so great when you took it all, i loved that, but insist the whole thing was good, that was just the high point. Dont say it wasnt great until you took it all...she will be too embarrassrd to do it again soon. Generally, use positive reinforcement.
>>
>>30002137
>women only enjoy blowjobs if you coddle them like a child during

Very telling
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.