[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been so lonely it started to have an impact on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: sad.jpg (193 KB, 1024x1016) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
193 KB, 1024x1016
Have you ever been so lonely it started to have an impact on your physical health?
>>
been lonely for about 3 years now. other than typical depression meme stuff, i've noticed i've been having more and more night sweats in the past 6 months. that's the only thing i can think of.... i wake up every other night completely soaking wet in sweat. sometimes have to take the sheets and pillow covers off just to get back to sleep because they're soaked.

or it could be cancer or aids, who knows.
>>
I did.

First happened when I was 17y old, my parents went on a long-year trip and came back in a hurry when I skipped school and meals. According to them I was looking like "a skeleton" and they forced me to have 4 meals a day for the next months.

Nowadays, 28, my skin is getting lots of black points like rotten part on a mushroom. I should probably get some sunlight but somehow my eyes grew accustomed to the dark and going out the day genuinely gives me eye pain and headaches.
>>
>>29998331
>Have you ever been so lonely it started to have an impact on your physical health?

no

that zoo is horrible, has it been shut down?
>>
>>29998475
its from smoking weed. if you smoke more than a gram a day you will sweat at night like a motherfucker
>>
>>29998579
sunglasses?
>>
>>29998717
I don't really want to be noticed so no.
>>
>>29998686
i don't smoke weed, i do smoke cigs though

also not fat, so it's not weight related
>>
>>29998596
probably not
dumb people don't care about animals. except when it's told they should, like Harambe.
>>
Yep. I've been suffering from it for about 8 years now (I'm 29)

It takes massive mental effort to force myself to eat. Often, the only thing can motivate me to do eat anything at all is the discomfort of starvation. I lost about 30lbs in 2 years and ever since then I've been a 115lb skeleton.

>my eyes grew accustomed to the dark and going out the day genuinely gives me eye pain and headaches.

I know that feeling. I even get heat rashes now. I literally cannot go outside in over 25C heat or I will get a painful and debilitating rash.
>>
>>29998884
fffff meant to quote >>29998579 for that second part.
>>
I have high blood pressure from constant anxiety if that counts.
>>
>>29998884
>It takes massive mental effort to force myself to eat.

same, I weigh like 110 pounds

I end up eating like once a day because i don't really care enough to eat, idk
>>
>>29999031
>i don't really care enough to eat, idk

That's pretty much it. I'm just sitting here watching time pass, waiting to die, doing as little as I can bear to prevent it, and as little as I can to expedite it.
>>
>>29999186
Which country are you from anon? Do your parents support you?

The problem with me is not just eating, I can't motivate myself to do anything at all except sit on my laptop. I really have starting problems for anything
>>
>>29999275
Britbongistan. And yes, although I do have a small online income.

You pretty much seem like a clone of myself.
>>
>tfw introverted

Being alone is my ideal state. I get all the interaction I need, but I do not crave more than that, nor do I fear being alone, therefore I am content.
>>
>>30001009
Lonely and alone are two different things anon.

I'm an introvert. I generally prefer being alone most of the time. However, I have absolutely 0 social contact; no friends, online or otherwise, and after a while it really takes a toll on you.
>>
Yeah, in fact I feel like shit right now. I've been ill for two weeks and it doesn't seem to be improving.
>>
I've had strange chest pains a few times. not sure if it's related to my isolation though.
>>
>>29998331
Mind over matter
Yes
>>
>>30001038
This

I used to think I enjoyed being alone, but now I see what loneliness truly is. It's awful.
>>
File: dc5e14_1098927 2.jpg (95 KB, 797x924) Image search: [Google]
dc5e14_1098927 2.jpg
95 KB, 797x924
>>30001081
You too huh?

>Hey anon wanna come to this house party?
>lolnope dark souls is calling
>four years later, no contacts, nothing, they all graduated and im still in college
>>
>>29998331
Yup. Living in it now. Sometimes it manifests as aches and pains. Phantom headache, sudden urges to yell, scream, run, mostly just the urge to sit or lie down and do nothing. Sucks.
>>30001081
Me as well.
>>
>>30003098
>sudden urges to yell, scream, run,
Hahahaha OP here I know this feeling so well.

Was nice when I lived at college, you could go out a short walk from my dorm and scream as loud as you wanted with no repercussions, but if you do that where I live now, you're going to attract attention.

Fuck I miss that. Screaming is so cathartic

I'm feeling the urge to just sprint as fast as I can until my legs give out right now
>>
>>29998331
I think so? I don't feel hungry much anymore and I lost a fuckton of weight
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.