[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots You ever feel like someone you know posts here? My parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: DigiPepe.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
DigiPepe.gif
607 KB, 800x792
Robots

You ever feel like someone you know posts here? My parents forced me to go to Uni and I feel like there's a few people there that post here. One of them I'm pretty sure lives here.

You guys know or see anyone like that?
>>
>>29997926
holy shit dude whats up?
great to see you posting here
>>
>>29997926
yea when i go in public i look at certain people and i am like. i bet that guy goes on r9k.
>>
>>29997926
once i saw an awkardly skinny guy who was lifting in the gym, two guys passed by and said something to him. After that he kept standing near them and chuckling near them while they didn't even aaknowledge his presence. I am prettty sure he was awkardly trying to bond
>>
>>29997926
Occasionally I see people from a forum I browse posting here. Sometimes I'll see my mate shill his youtube channel. Occasionally they'll recognise me posting and say what's up faggot.
>>
>>29997926
whenever i see a nerdy or autistic looking guy with glasses, acne, balding or a belly i start whispering "arr nine kay" under my breath as i gradually sidle up to them. no success at a connection yet.
>>
>>29998102
you have way too many social connections and people who know you to belong here.

in other words, REEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>29997926
AIDS bitch
>>
File: lol.jpg (28 KB, 975x548) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
28 KB, 975x548
>>29998080
>once i saw an awkardly skinny guy who was lifting in the gym, two guys passed by and said something to him. After that he kept standing near them and chuckling near them while they didn't even aaknowledge his presence. I am prettty sure he was awkardly trying to bond

kek rekt
>>
>>29997926
I've had a few instances of short, pained eye contact with people who look like robots
The last one at a therapists office waiting room
>>
>>29998135
Internet friends don't count anon
If they did, everyone on /r9k/ would be a normie, because we're all friends
>>
I suspect one or two people from high school might go here but i have nothing to prove it.
>>
>>29997926
>>30000000

CMON BUD
>>
>>29998668
>we're all friends
HAHAHAHAHAHA
kys
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.