[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the main reason why you're still a virgin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 17
File: 800px_Wizardvirgins.jpg (72 KB, 800x427) Image search: [Google]
800px_Wizardvirgins.jpg
72 KB, 800x427
http://www.strawpoll.me/10764587

me?
aspergers.
>>
Unable to establish an emotional connection with anyone

I have friends though but we mostly talk about sports and shit
>>
I am shy and can't hold a conversation
>>
l'm not a virgin though :^)
>>
>beta bug eyes
>weak chin and jaw
>potato jawline
>sub 6 height
>tiny wrists
>>
>>29997551
Personally I just want to achieve wizard status. I also took the redpill so it further incentives me to stay away from women. I think I have a chance to have sex but I don't really have the drive for it.
>>
I can't picture myself having sex, it is a foreign concept to me and I don't yearn for it.
>>
File: 1468172016790.jpg (113 KB, 720x661) Image search: [Google]
1468172016790.jpg
113 KB, 720x661
>>29997665
i wish i could think like that. I'm 21, 6'2" and i always liked how i looked, it's like sex is just a few steps away, being dangled in front of me. I feel like I have the body but my aspie brain is cockblocking me.

I get headache just thinking about sex now, it's killing me.
>>
Because girls have their pick of the litter, and I have no real desirable qualities, thus, a girl would have no real reason to ever want me.
>>
>>29997551
The girls I want to ask out are already in a relationship.
>>
File: 4chan Arab Childhood Faps.png (316 KB, 1541x628) Image search: [Google]
4chan Arab Childhood Faps.png
316 KB, 1541x628
what's with all the mental disorders? what are you guys bipolar? schizophrenic?
>>
avoidant personality disorder

and im also ugly
>>
Let's see

>no confidence
>5'9"
>no social skills
>plain face
>depression
>anxiety
>no friends
>average dick
>no muscle
>introvert
>lazy

Some of my few positive attributes

>no physical illnesses
>strong jaw
>nice eyes (so I've been told)

>>29997665
I know that feel, sex/romance just seems crazy to me. How does it even happen? I can't imagine myself being like that.
>>
>fat
>socially retarded

That's about it
>>
>>29999471
>I know that feel, sex/romance just seems crazy to me. How does it even happen? I can't imagine myself being like that.

i know right! i remember reading up the ages most people lost their virginity in my country and it's astonishing, i can't wrap my head around people doing it that young

>At what age did you lose your virginity?
>Under 12 1%
>12-13 8%
>14-15 23%
>16-18 40%
>19-20 13%
>21-24 10%
>25-30 2%
>Never had sex 3%
>>
>>29997589
this
pretty original if you ask me
>>
>>29997551
Aspergers, diagnosed or not, is most likely the majority problem of this board. Myself included.
>>
I look like shit.
>deep, large, evil looking eyes
>low muscle mass
>big nose
>scars
>poor facial symmetry
>curly shit hair I can't do anything with besides buzz

I also have next to zero communication capability, even more so with girls. Also I was tormented as a kid. Up until age 15 I was constantly bullied, at which point I gave up and just completely isolated myself.

I feel suicidal quite often.
>>
>>29999851
those figures are fucking depressing, I think I'm already beyond the point of no return
>>
>>30000464

Yeah I have to agree somewhat. A lot of the robots (at least the ones showing their face) are actually above average looking.

I guess the 80/20 rule only counts for people who are socially inept.
>>
>>30001136
I showed my face and was told I wasn't ugly, but I've never done anything with a woman so i guess they were lying.

I've considered whether I have autism/Aspergers. Might have a very moderate form but where is the line between autism and just being awkward?
>>
I'm insecure and have a small dick.
If I was average, I would have easily fucked 10 girls by now,.
>>
>>30001258

>did you ever have a meltdown?
>did people ever tell you that you're different/weird?
>do you have problems with the flow of a conversation?
>do you ever remember something from back in the day and thought that what you did was fucking weird but you didn't back then?
>do you do any movements with no use other than calming you down (and always do the same ones)?
>>
>>30001478
I'm average but I'm too nervous of ever being naked with a woman , so I'll likely die a virgin. Sex just seems a bit gross. Wish I was asexual or something.
>>
File: 1454626325857.jpg (78 KB, 567x564) Image search: [Google]
1454626325857.jpg
78 KB, 567x564
There was no turbo-manlet option so I picked physically disabled.
>>
>>30001504
Are you also fat? Getting fit helps being naked. I like miring myself in the mirror.
>>
>>30001495

>did you ever have a meltdown?

A few times, yes. Sometimes in public too.

>did people ever tell you that you're different/weird?

Sometimes, often I was able to mask my shitty personality and flaws. I had a few friends but was never really that popular. I shared hobbies and interest with normies (games, sport etc) so I could sort of fit in but not very well.

>do you have problems with the flow of a conversation?

Quite often, yes. I'm terrible at small talk and need something to focus on.

>do you ever remember something from back in the day and thought that what you did was fucking weird but you didn't back then?

All the time

>do you do any movements with no use other than calming you down (and always do the same ones)?

I play with my ears for some reason, sometimes tap my feet really quickly.

So, am I autistic then?
>>
>>30001562
Nah I've never been fat, I'm actually in better shape than I have been in a while right now. Just seems too intimidating to me, even if I looked like Zyzz I'm pretty sure I'd still be scared.
>>
Small penis insecurity. That leads to no self esteem. That leads to no confidence. That leads to every other bad things
>>
>>30001573

Then you likely do.

I was just worrying about you being one of the people who think they're autistic but don't even know what that means.
>>
>not including "I've never really tried/I've never actually asked a girl out on a date."
That would account for a lot of them here f a m. Far from all, but definitely a lot.
>>
>>29997551
I don't trust anyone.
>>
So most of the people here are attention whores with no problems?
>>
>>30001642
the one woman i asked completely shut me down. never had the confidence or interest to try since, i just want to an hero now. It's just not going to happen for me, I don't know how and I've missed the boat
>>
>>29997551
>no manlet option
What the fuck man?
>I'm physically disabled
Close enough I guess.
kill me
>>
Basically I'm unattractive in just about any capacity you can measure.

So that's neat...
>>
>>29999851
what's the source for those numbers?
>>
>>29997551
Ugly as sin face.
I'm also a mentally incompetent neet, but I could pull it together if I looked half decent.
>>
>>29997551
This is false OP. I lost my virginity at 20 to a 6.5/10. Literally a month after we broke up I fucked a 8.5/10 shortie QT. Once you fuck once you realize it's not that big of a deal.
>>
23 here. Social anxiety. I literally can't talk to a girl that I would actually want to have fuck without my brain going into panic mode.

It's weird cause I don't really have anything to be so insecure about, but I think it's due to past traumatic life experiences. I can't handle the idea of not being good enough, so I avoid failure at all costs.
>>
>>30001705
I understand, but that's pretty much expected if you gave up after one shot.
>>
>>30000710
How old are you? It's never too late. I lost mine at 19 in a shitty way, though I'm 21 and haven't had sex again so far.
>>
stupid nickname that makes girls run away and strangers laugh at my face
and no, I'm not telling you guys
>>
File: download (4).jpg (7 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
7 KB, 299x168
>>29997551
>no voluntary celibacy
>>
>>30003174
mental disability is what you're looking for
>>
>>29999851
Keep in mind that the only way to collect that information is through (usually anonymous) question polls, and that people are likely to lie about it, particularly as they get older, even if the questionnaire is anonymous.

The point is those figures are likely not far off, but that more people than will admit it are virgins.
>>
I could not imagine myself ever acting romantically in any way. I'm a robot.

Plus spending my developmental years posting on 4chan and watching anime has turned me into a very strange and disconnected person. If I'm not going to have a dreamy romance like in muh animes, is it really worth it?

The way I see it love and depression are the same feeling.
>>
>>29997551
Because things happen beyond my control. Its weird guys that have no problem getting laid always like when I'm at parties because they think I'm one most fun people to party with, girls too not that I think about it. You would think that the guy everyone likes partying with wouldn't have a problem getting laid.
>>
>>30002950
Me really. I've been terrible with chicks in the past and, despite having lost weight looking much better than before, still feel like I'm that fat kid.
>>
File: bulbas.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bulbas.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
Been a shut-in neet for years, now 23. Never really had friends and my mom is the only person I talk to outside of 4chan.
>>
File: nothingofvalue.gif (25 KB, 703x800) Image search: [Google]
nothingofvalue.gif
25 KB, 703x800
>>29997551
Schizoid personality disorder

I'm so far gone that any form of relationship seems unimaginable at this point
>>
File: Thick.png (602 KB, 1000x904) Image search: [Google]
Thick.png
602 KB, 1000x904
>>29997551
>no option for apathy

I really don't get the fixation a lot of robots have on it to be honest.
>>
>>29999851
>19-20 13%
>21-24 10%
>25-30 2%
THERE IS HOPE FOR ME YET
>>
>>29997551
ugly, awkward, freak
I simply not fit in the place. And I am talking about me, a 35 years old virgin in a latin country like fucking france.
i never had any interaction with girls / women and nobody told me how it works. I still don't understand how my parents met and how most of the people comply with this kind of interaction.
>>
>>29997551
Because the people in my city are either old, already in a relationship, super religious, or emotionally immature. It's also not helping that I still live with my parents at 23 because I can't afford to move out.
>>
>>30003200
>disability
>mastering the will is a disability

Okay family
>>
I sperg out any time a halfway decent looking girl talks to me.

I'm fine talking to guys and ugly landwhales, though.
>>
>>29997551

I don't have opportunities to meet girls. Engineering school really fucked me over.

Zero female friends over here, if I can't even meet girls how do I fuck?
>>
People have treated me like a joke and "playfully" and "jokingly" made fun of me and put me down my entire life. As a result I have no real self worth and can't imagine what anyone would see in me as a partner, so I never ask anyone out because I'm sure doing so would put them in an awkward position.

I'm pretty sure the only reason people hang out with me is that I'm good at making people laugh. I feel like an utter fool attempting to talk about things I'm actually passionate about.

So yeah I don't make real connections with people
>>
>>30000626
This.

origami commentariojazhfgvidhgivuNIGGERNIGGERNiigger
>>
>>29997589
yep, this.

i lost the ability to make connections somewhere around my 1st year of college.(a lot of shit happened. forced to drop out. became neet. was bad time)
>>
im a fat fuck
orgasmic pasta
>>
the older you get, the harder it is to make connections, even for extroverted people.

im 25, and basically 80% of people my age have kids, or atleast have been in dozens of relationships. their conversations are mostly about their kids..and their boyfriend/girlfriend problems.

i dont have kids or a partner, so i can't relate. i also don't care for sports, so i have nothing to talk about.

it fucking sucks, because I'm practically into ANYTHING creative related(game dev/programming/art/3d)
>>
>>29997551
I managed to get a tubby gf when I dropped out of hs, she didn't know me so it kind of worked for awhile but she was to needy at least I am not a virgin because of it
>>
I'm scared shitless of letting anyone get emotionally close to me because I think they will hurt me,so I make a point to push everyone away. It's killing me because I don't like making other people feel bad, but it's just not worth the risk for me.
>>
I'm short and I study cyber security /used to work in web dev so poor as fuck.
>>
>>29999471
you're like me except I have friends, and therefore some social skills
>>
>>29997551
>no "never bothered to give a fuck" option

shit poll
>>
>>29997551
My reason is I don't try.

Probably could get a gf, but I can't have kids, so I'll never have the life I want, so fuck it.
>>
>>29997551
Absolutely no interest in dealing with modern women and their bullshit. 100% believe we are better off alone
>>
File: 1460143475503.png (55 KB, 1124x685) Image search: [Google]
1460143475503.png
55 KB, 1124x685
>Borderline Personality Disorder
>Ugly
>Tranny
>bit of a cunt
>>
>>29997551
i put physically disabled since my dick is tiny.
sure it would probably get the job done for procreating but fuck me if anyone gets wet when they see the finger.
>>
it's a shame you can only select one

my fatness and ugliness are both equally contributory
>>
>>29997551
By choice.

So autism/aspergers
>>
File: 12156126121525677712.jpg (25 KB, 435x241) Image search: [Google]
12156126121525677712.jpg
25 KB, 435x241
>>29997551
Values and decency no longer exist. Can't feel attracted to hedonistic behavior women present.
>>
>>30003174
>>30003200
Don't listen to him, anon. Being pure is something special and you don't want to give that away so easily
>>
File: 1467941023908.png (54 KB, 919x514) Image search: [Google]
1467941023908.png
54 KB, 919x514
>hideous
>probably autistic
I was dealt a shit hand, but things could be worse I guess
>>
Complete lack of trying. Went through college without putting any effort whatsoever into making female friends or hooking up. Went to parties with my normie friends but always ended up drinking quietly in the corner and going home alone after a while.

Now I have graduated and I'm back at my parents house trying to find a real job. I'll continue to be a virgin until I move out, at the very least. Probably looking at 25 being the first chance I have to lose it.

Not in a rush though, clearly.
>>
>>29997551
Got to oral sex with a pretty nice girl I was with for about a year and a half, but she turned out to be an edgy emo girl so I'm glad I never put my dick in that. I live in a rural area where pretty much every girl is a roastie by 10th grade, but I'm hopeful for college this fall.
>>
>>30006025
>People have treated me like a joke and "playfully" and "jokingly" made fun of me and put me down my entire life.

You got me there. The only thing that I'm confident in myself is that I'm a careful and an accurate thinker. Whenever I beat someone in that aspect (i.e. point out a weakness in a plan or just get to the conclusion before anyone else), they get an absolute urge to point out some of my many shortcoming I have. It's like I'm not allowed to have the one thing I have trust in.
>>
Being an autistic male is the worst thing you can possibly be if you want a relationship, because it doesn't really matter if you're good looking or not.
>>
>>29997551
not so good at carrying a conversation, kinda passive. working on it.
>>
>>30000000
don't mind me just want to view this iconic get
>>
covered head to toe in severe raw infected eczema, been dealt a really shitty card in life i have no problem talking to women and luickily it's not on my face and forearms but i wouldn't date a woman who had this so why should i expect one to date me?
>>
I had sex three times in college but I've been dry for 3 years
>>
>>30009660
I have it too and usually it only affects me in the winter/dry months but now it's flaring up in the summer humidity.

I don't feel like visiting the doc again, what's the best over-the-counter remedy?
>>
>>29997551
Lost it at 14 and 4 months
Still not a normie
>>
I got the tisms man (autism)
Autistic voice
I do the virgin walk

Ugly (Big nose and big lips)
>>
>>30004549
This man, I used to be really social up until recently. After I took acid I realized how much I enjoy being alone. Fuck its amazing. I feel really bad because I have a ton of friends and if I continue this way they will all certainly lose contact with me but I'm just so happy. I've even made out and groped women, I just don't care enough to exit my room.
>>
>>29997551
sex is overrated you faggots
>>
>>29997551
I'm waiting for a virgin girl

That's literally why I'm a virgin. I can get girls no problem. But I refuse to stick my dick in a non virgin.
>>
>>29997551
I don't have an interested in women.
>>
>>29997551
Not a fucking excuse you betafag, I am officially diagnosed with Aspergers/HFA (depending on the shrink, saw many during my youth) and I lost mine. Was at 18 years old, given that I lost that GF pretty short after and went without sex for 4 years after that so pretty long dry spell. Starting fucking again at 22 and haven't stopped for the last 4 years. Longest I've gone without since 22 is 2 weeks?
>>
>>29997551
I choose to be a virgin
Women already control enough in modern society, I'm not going to let them control me
>>
>>29997551
>17
>phew that was close time to live my life

Is this really what your americans think, Jesus Christ...
>>
>33% dont know why

You know why, you just cant admit it to yourself yet.
>>
Because I'm saving my virginity for chad when he decides he's done with dumb sluts and wants to marry a pure girl .
>20
>time is running out
>>
>>29997551
I am a hermit and rarely speak to anyone outside my family
No poll option for me
>>
>tfw I lost mine at 27

Who else /failednormie/ here
>>
>>29997656
>Personally I just want to achieve wizard status.

It always bothers me when someone romanticizes the wizard life, even if it's done in an ironic fashion. It reminds me of someone blithely invoking the name of God or, in the case of the "aspiring" wizard, the Devil. There are some things you treat with reverence not because they are beautiful, but rather because they're so horrible. And the wizard life is one of those horrible things. It always breaks my heart when I hear someone wishing for the wizard life, but I suppose I can understand why the apprentice is so willing to do so: calling out to a demon doesn't quite seem so terrible until you see him face to face. And once you do, it's far too late to turn away.

The wizard life is a brutal, ugly thing. It's a life of long, sleepless nights, made only remotely bearable with liquor or narcotics. During those rare periods when you do finally achieve a couple of hours of sleep, your familiar spirits are waiting for you the moment you close your eyes. Even your sexual dreams are nightmares, a sweat-soaked parade of visions where your only partners are horribly deformed or, in some cases, actual monsters. Sometimes you're the rapist, on other occasions you're the victim. And when you finally wake up, sick to your stomach, you realize that you haven't really escaped anything at all. A wizard's familiar follows him wherever he may go.

It hurts whenever I read about a young man who feels the life of a wizard is inevitable for him. If nothing else, I take solace in the knowledge that very few are initiated into our sad little lodge; the number of men who never experience sexual affection is exceptionally small. I suppose it's testament to that old adage that the Devil only takes the hindmost.

Hell may not seem that terrible to someone who has only glimpsed it from afar, but it's amazing how quickly that changes once you're actually burning in it.
>>
>>29999851
Looks like a normal distribution, meaning it gets more likely to lose your virginity as time goes on.
>>
File: 1468715389354.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1468715389354.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
>8% of anybody replying to me on /r9k/ at any given time is literally obese
>>
File: 1468210535736.jpg (22 KB, 246x248) Image search: [Google]
1468210535736.jpg
22 KB, 246x248
>>30011724
>80% of anybody replying to me on /r9k/ at any given time is literally a normie
>>
File: 1466917747609.png (342 KB, 432x441) Image search: [Google]
1466917747609.png
342 KB, 432x441
>>29997551
I don't think it is comfortable having sex while obese. Either way I can hardly connect to normies nor will I ever want to. I'd rather jerk my dick every so often than going through the process of losing weight and getting fit just so I can feel comfortable putting a dick inside someone.
>>
>>29997551
because im a MGTOW silly.
>>
>>30011665
Holy fuck.
I might as well be halfway there.

Tell me old man, did it ever get better for you at least in small ways?
>>
>>29997551
I accidentally clicked mental disorder, but really it's because my penis doesn't work. Gets hard but nothing ever comes out. I'm also not particularly interested in sex but I would love to fingerbang a girl and do lots of kissing romantic stuff, make her feel beautiful and all that.

I also really wish I could have kids
>>
>>30012101
>Tell me old man, did it ever get better for you at least in small ways?

No, young man, it did not. In fact, it gets worse with each day. I've read posts by some of my brother wizards describing how with age their sexual desire has abated, the flames have cooled, and they've at last started finding some peace. That may be their experience, but it's hardly mine. At the age of 36, my libido even stronger than it was a decade ago. It's not a very nice way to live, suffering on account of an impulse that gives most others pleasure.

But the nastiness of the witching-way goes far beyond mere sex. It isn't so much sex a person desires, but sexual affection. There's a reason why wizards exist in a world where prostitutes exist as well. You have a desire to be desirable, to be wanted. And each day you live as a wizard is further confirmation that you are one of those very few men that absolutely no woman wants. The obese, the ugly, the criminal, the abusive, the stupid...they may be flawed in some way, but not so terrible that they proceed through life without holding someone in their arms. The wizard has to endure the knowledge that he is worse than all of these. He doesn't belong to the lowest caste; he is an untouchable, so reprehensible that not even the most debased caste will have him.

However, young man, in all likelihood you'll avoid my fate. The vast majority of people do. Which doesn't mean you will be exempt for suffering. Sexual affection isn't a panacea, after all. Rather, it means that you'll suffer as a man rather than as a monster. That may not seem like much of a distinction now but, trust me, it makes all the difference in the world.
>>
File: CZfdpuwO.png (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
CZfdpuwO.png
84 KB, 500x500
>>30000626
Are you Schlomo Shekelstein the Merchant?
>>
lost it at 23.

I was an awkward kid. Still awkward. Everybody was sure something was wrong with me, and as a kid I was diagnosed as PDD-NOS, which in my case basically just meant they couldn't diagnose me as Asperger's because I didn't show enough of the symptoms and they weren't strong enough, but they wanted a label since there were just enough problems. I should get a proper diagnoses, 'cuz at this point my only official diagnosis is ADHD.

Anyway, growing up I was convinced something was wrong with me, so I kept hanging out with asshole kids who treated me like shit. I still have a lot of anger and resentment about that.

Finally, after studying abroad when I was 20, I realized I needed to learn how to deal with people, so I joined a ton of extracurriculars at college to force myself to learn to socialize. It was awkward and painful at first because I was so stiff and socially retarded, but I stuck with it and got a fairly wide social circle through extracurricular groups. While there I went on a few dates, but didn't really like any of the girls.
Then I joined the Peace Corps, and that forced me to mature socially very quickly. I started off incredibly socially immature, but by the end I'd basically learned to socialize with people. I also read self-help and psychology books on socializing constantly while I was there.
When I was 23 I lost my virginity in Cambodia to a Cambodian college student. She was gorgeous, but it became obvious she only saw me as a money source, so I hit it and quit it, which led to her e-stalking me since she was so pissed off I'd cut her off after fucking her once.

After that I was completely disgusted by people who go to other countries to be with people who only want them for citizenship or money. I hated the whole culture of it. When I went to the Peace Corps in West Africa I didn't hit on anybody for the first year, but then I saw a really pretty girl reading a really complex financial document...
>>
>>30006314
Same here! I also suffered domestic violence and saw my das beating mom so i dknt want to hurt people that ibwill love because i know i will get agressiv and beat my wife >>30012778
>>
>>30012743 (cont'd)
...turned out she was a Senegalese law student with wealthy family in France. I basically groped her, and later we met up, went on a date, and fucked like crazy. Dating her was really fun, and that shitty power dynamic I described wasn't there at all - she wound up spending way more money on me, actually. But one day she accused me of only dating her for sex, and I realized she was right, so I cut her off, too. That was 2 years ago, and now I'm 27.

I've never had an emotionally significant relationship with a girl. I'm about to start grad school, and I hope I meet someone.
>>
Lost at 17! 20 now still hadnt a fuck since then because im socially reatard and autistic or bcause the girl who i would fuck today has a bf ...im a sad persom conected to this world only because music and raves
>>
>>29997551
I am 19 and a virgin but I am a girl does this chart apply or is there a different set of standards for women?

>inb4 tits or gtfo
>>
File: Feminism Women on Youtube.png (1 MB, 1396x1867) Image search: [Google]
Feminism Women on Youtube.png
1 MB, 1396x1867
>>30013006
i'd say 31-35 is the cutoff for virginity being cool in women, for men over 20 is embarrassing.
>>
>>30013108
Uhhh no it's not.
For girls, the cut off is 25. For men it's 22.
>>
>>30003040
I know. I just don't have the will to try.

>>30006314
this too, I think I'm just too scared to ever pull it off

>>30003093
I'm 20
>>
>>30013006
>I am 19 and a virgin but I am a girl does this chart apply or is there a different set of standards for women?

Whenever I read something like this, I find myself torn. The evil angel to my left, petulant bastard that he is, screams and bares his fangs, while the good angel to my right just offers a sad little smile, enchanted by the naivete of the young. I find it's always a better policy to indulge the latter rather than the former, so I suppose I'll do so now.

19 is so very young, regardless of your gender. And neither gender should give all that much credence to the chart the OP posted. It isn't so much one's age that should be a virgin's concern, but rather why he or she is a virgin in the first place. There's a reason why the priest and the wizard are fundamentally different, even though both may be a virgin at the same age. It's likely the same reason the vestments of the former are white, while the robes of the latter are black. And although both may have their incantations, never believe for a moment the same god listens to both.

You'll probably be told that the circumstances of a female virgin are inherently different. Although that may be true to an extent, there are still "witches" who share the wizard's sad state. There are women who feel the need to be desired just as all people do, and yet find that desire impossible to satisfy. Granted, I know of only one. But what of it? To my knowledge I've only seen one wizard in the flesh, and that's the one that stares back whenever I glance in the mirror.

At 19, you have more than ample time to become human. And if it should so happen that a decade elapses and you still find yourself in the same position, the conclave will accept you. They'll resent having to do so, but that resentment is an expression of love rather than hate. What little humanity remains to the wizard compels him to pray that no one joins him in Hell, even though God stopped listening to his prayers long ago.
>>
File: Sad Lady.jpg (242 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Sad Lady.jpg
242 KB, 2000x1000
>>30013161
if i met a girl who was say 27 and still a virgin, i'd think that's cute as fuck. if she's mid 30s and a virgin i'd wonder wtf she's done with her life.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.