[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /r9k/'s opinion on acid attacks? Are they too extreme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
What is /r9k/'s opinion on acid attacks? Are they too extreme? Do roasties bring it upon themselves? Would you ever acid a girl's face?
>>
It's fucking savage. If they ever bring that practice here it would be time for internment camps.

Dammit maybe I'm a misogynist but I don't want to melt their faces, I just want a gf.
>>
>>29997340
Was she black too before the attack or it happened after?
>>
>>29997588
>I'm a misogynist
>I just want a gf.
Nigga what
>>
File: 1468372099748.png (721 KB, 830x987) Image search: [Google]
1468372099748.png
721 KB, 830x987
>yes they are extreme

Do I care?

Not really, roasties have an easy life, becoming ugly is god giving them the taste of the robot life.
>>
Depends on the case, but mostly it's what you should expect for getting involved with sandniggers.
Be glad they didn't leave your roastie ass in (religion of) pieces.
>>
>>29997880
>mfw most robots look like they had acid in their face
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29997975
>implying that's their fault

roasties getting acid is totally their own fault
>>
>>29997340
We need more of them
>>
>>29998158
who cares about fault? robots literally look like a drippy pile of SHIT. i could laugh all day looking at one of you.
>>
>>29998360
laughing won't stop subhuman roasties from getting acid faced, white knight
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 480x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 480x262
>roasties
>roasties
>roasties
>roasties
>>
>>29997340
it's a good way of payback teebeeaich
>>
>>29997340

if the occasion arose where i was compelled to throw acid in a roastie's face, i would definitely yell, "get some, bitch!"
>>
>>29997340

it's their fault for not wearing a base on their face. just neutralize it you dumb bitch; it's chemistry lol.
>>
>>29997340
>Would you ever acid a girl's face?

No, i can't stand acid scent :^)
>>
>>29998450
She was probably ugly beforehand so it's not a big deal
>>
>>29997340
Seek help. This is psychopathic.
>>
>>29999215
You know how I can tell you're a normie piece of shit?
>>
>>29998450
>it's white knight to laugh at an ugly loser
that's nice.
>>
>>29997340

Not sure if any of you faggots want a serious answer, but I spent about a year and a half living in India. There was an incidnent in New Delhi back in 2013 wherein a man attacked a college student with a hatchet. He'd been obsessed with her for years, had followed her to and fro, and kept on going, despite the fact that she'd rejected him multiple times. I think he eventually asked her to marry him or "have a friendship" (that's not a meme) and then snapped and went to her dorm with an ax when she said no.

I might have mixed up the details from a few cases together, but that's usually what happens with acid attacks. Some spergy guy asks out a girl, can't take no for an answer, and then throws acid on her or shoots her or stabs her to get his revenge. Another common precursor is the refusal to pay an appropriate dowry. A man's family will demand a certain amount of money from the woman's family, or possibly a luxury item such as a nice car or jewelry or gold, and then stage an attack or murder if the dowry demands aren't met.

It's pretty fucked up. India is a society of sperglord-tier men and even they're sick of that shit.
>>
>>29998450
why can't I laugh at you? does it hurt your feelings
>>
>>30000560
Yeah things are kind of fucked in India for women (in the future things will get fucked for men like in the west as allready rape is defined as forced penetration with a penis making women incapable of rape in law thanks to feminists), what were you doing here for a year and a half here??
>>
>>30001665
>>30000560
stop being so cuck'd

they totally deserve it
>>
>>30001757
Western women who date bad boy thugs deserve thier acid attacks (play with fire get burnt) but the acid attacks on Indian women are done by obssesive/possesive men that they dont know or are afraid of
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.