[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright robots. You have to rob a bank. Tell me how you'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 320x294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 320x294
Alright robots.

You have to rob a bank. Tell me how you'd do it and get away with it

Seeing as the average bank robbery in the US only yields about $8000, that's what we're assuming you'll have after the robbery. So no buying a jets to Boca.
>>
>>29997309
>go to small shitty area where the policing sucks
>park car literally right next to the door for fast getaway
>ditch the rental car somewhere and call an uber
>move out of state and waste all the cash in the process
>>
Drive a bulldozer right into the bank, put all the money into a dufflebag, ride away on my escape motorbike.
>>
>>29997309
>rob bank
>kill myself
>>
>>29997309
>get clown masks and some assault rifles
>run in
>shoot niggas while listening to dank music
>>
>>29997309
I'm too shy to talk to the teller in a normal situation. How would a robbery change this?
>>
>>29997350
I'd personally do almost the same. Except plastidip a car and keep it afterwords when I remove the dip. The license plate would be a fake from a car of the same color and make etc. it would hold them off for 2 days. Enough for me to split.
>>
>>29997383
Kill the teller. Stupid hot bitch making me nervous and shit. Or stupid young college stud. Working his way up the corporate ladder, being all better than me. Sheeit
>>
Dress up as girl
walk into bank
Say tell teller "this is a robbery, I am not alone, bring me all the money on hand and nobody gets hurt"
walk out of bank
ditch qt trap outfit
>>
>get job as teller
>routinely under perform and waste company resources
>after ten years of being a shitty wagie get fired
>the bank's accumulated loss from my terrible performance year after year is 8000$
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.