[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your honest opinion on bullying? Do you have any experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 8027616.jpg (302 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
8027616.jpg
302 KB, 1066x1600
What is your honest opinion on bullying? Do you have any experiences as a bully or bully victim?
>>
File: bullyboi.webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bullyboi.webm
2 MB, 480x360
>>29997280
If you're weak enough to get bullied you deserve it.
Go lift some weights, & man up and you won't be treated like a bitch. Simple
>>
I was never bullied because I went to a school where everyone was nice. If I had been I think I would have killed myself earlier.
>>
>>29997333
Were not talking about physical bullying, normie
>>
was never really bullied, never bullied others either

bullying is the natural order of things and anyone denying it is delusional. so either get used to it or kick him in the balls
>>
>>29997333
Just lift brah! I do it just 4 me :^)
>>
File: 1100264084152.jpg (39 KB, 537x399) Image search: [Google]
1100264084152.jpg
39 KB, 537x399
>>29997364
What other kind of bullying is there...?
>>
I was probably never bullied as bad as you guys. My "friends" were my bullies. I hung out with them until I was a Sophomore. Tbqh the only real friends I had were seniors before me and a jock and stoner in my year.
>>
Not much bullying in my school. Just a lot of banter. People got thicker skin fast desu.
>>
>>29997280
Someone fucks with you, fuck 'em right back.
They hit you? Hit them harder
They insult you? Make them wish they were dead
Life isn't a co-op game, it's PvP and the only way to get ahead is to be on the top of the pile.
>>
In middle school my classmate used to stab me with a sharpened pencil.
>>
>>29997280
Bullied people alot when i was growing up. now i feel shitty because i can't fit in with people here and they say rude ass shit to me
>>
File: spectral lore.png (639 KB, 519x496) Image search: [Google]
spectral lore.png
639 KB, 519x496
>>29997280
>What is your honest opinion on bullying?
as someone who was bullied throughout ALL of school, i think it's necessary to a large extent.
wanna know why i was bullied? because i was a weirdo and dressed like a faggot. if everyone back then was nice to me then i would have never been able to properly integrate into normal society and normal teenage culture. that's why there's all these basket cases across the media these days, by the way.
>>
File: 1331936763628.jpg (41 KB, 400x422) Image search: [Google]
1331936763628.jpg
41 KB, 400x422
I was never bullied but I really, really like fighting and I guess on some level people sensed that and chose not to give me an opportunity.

I remember in primary school I used to protect other kids from being bullied. I probably would have done the same in highschool but for some reason I never saw it there. Unless it's the 'haha you suck!' type of bullying but I never thought that was worth getting involved in, I only got involved when they started pushing the weaker kids around or when it was a lot of kids ganging up on one kid.
>>
>>29997280
get strong and learn how to fight. i was a stong fat type and it was a magnet for normies to make fun of. as soon as it got physical is kicked the living shit out of them. once there were 3 of them and it didn't stop me from ramming them all. took a lot of punches, but they were all down on the floor in the end. kicked them a bit because 2 other guys sucker punched me. i needed to leave them in more pain and agony.
just get steong, you fucking useless ectomorph scum
>>
From 6-8th grade I hung out with a group of 4 "friends".

I met them because I was new to the school and "friend" #1, let's call him John, offered to show me around the school. I was socially awkward as hell and wasn't really good at making friends since I switched schools often due to my parents work, but he was easy to get along with so it wasn't too challenging.

I eventually started eating lunch with him and his 3 friends.

"Friend" #2 Was a ginger who was pretty nice, but coul be a sarcastic asshole when he wanted to. Let's call him Jared.

"Friend" #3 Was a little wannabe-Chad that gave me shit 24/7 for no apparent reason, but could be cool at times. I'll call him Jim.

"Friend" 4 Was actually someone I considered a friend for a while. Like me he was a bit awkward, had 1-2 close friends and that was about it. He was actively trying to change that though. Was on the soccer team and was actually quite good, but since he was pretty nerdy looking, braces, acne, socially stunted etc, he stayed an outcast. I'll call him Caleb.

At first I was extremely shy around them; hardly talked in conversations, was the brunt of most of their jokes, took all the shit they gave me and was just a beta bitch in general. Eventually I got more comfortable and it all got easier. Was almost able to pass as a normie around them, but I was still a bit off.

Anyways, after a while they all started treating me different. Get more easily annoyed, more angry, shit like that. Jared and Caleb staryed fighting a lot with John and Jim so sometimes they'd sit at different tables and I'd usually go with them because they treated me better than the other two. Then the others would start treating me better, like they were trying to win me from them, like I was a prize or some shit. I could always tell it was forced, but I didn't mind too much. As pathetic as it sounds, it honestly felt nice to feel "wanted".
>>
>>29997280
In high school I used to get a lot of jokes about my name but It stopped bothering me after 8th grade and people stopped giving a shit as well.

In 9th grade I walked in on two 8th graders pushing around one of the really scrawny/meek kids in my year. I'd always been pretty tall for my age so when I told them to fuck off they looked pretty spooked and ran away. Sucks to think about how much that guy got put through later on.
>>
>>29997280

Got bullied a lot from about the sixth grade until tenth. I was a bit of a know-it-all as a kid and would read books at lunch, at recess, and on the bus. I wasn't very stuck-up or cocky, but I loved school, talking to my teachers, and learning new things. After my parents got divorced, I had to switch school districts. I had been popular at my first elementary school but struggled to fit in at the new one.

After we transitioned to middle school, I had to deal with kids harassing me almost every day. I ended up skipping a lot of days and watching my grades dive-bomb. I scored a 34 on the ACT but had a GPA of 2.96. Girls would throw beads at me on the bus when I was reading and I'd get pushed out of lunch lines. I never got beaten up, but I did once walk seven miles home because I'd heard that somebody was waiting at the bus line-up to punch me in the face.

I'm sure that bullying has continued to impact me in some minor ways, but, at 23, I feel I'm largely over it. I lost my virginity shortly before my 20th birthday, found a girlfriend not long afterward, have traveled to about 40 countries with money I've earned myself, and lived abroad independently for a year. I have a decent job, great friends, and a better life than most the kids who picked on me.

All things I considered, I think bullying is pretty stupid. Some people need a dose of reality, but it's generally pointless to put another person down just to elevate your own ego. I used to participate in a lot of raids here 2008-2010ish, but I got over that, too. It's just not fun any more.

You've got to have a fairly empty life to enjoy harassing anyone. I suppose I'll make a slight exception for teenagers, who are just naturally cunts.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.