[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that if you don't have a small group of friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: perfect grill.png (54 KB, 1837x174) Image search: [Google]
perfect grill.png
54 KB, 1837x174
Daily reminder that if you don't have a small group of friends with a single female inside it you have 0 chances of getting a quality gf, it's sad but that's how it is.
>>
I have a group of friends with both females that I fuck and male friends (that might also fuck them I dunno).
>>
One of my female friends wanted to set me up with her roommate but she was disgusted by me
>>
>>29997137

That's not even remotely true.

I met my girlfriend online. She's a great catch by Robot standards - while attractive, she hadn't had sex or any relationships because she was too busy focusing on university. She didn't and still doesn't have a single male friend, is clingy without being overbearing, cooks for me, isn't dramatic, and is an all around level-headed, nice person.

I only have a couple of platonic female friends whereas most of my friends have none. I don't know how you think that meeting girls at a "house party" guarantees you quality women. Moreover, you see less and less house parties as you grow up and the people in your peer group prefer spending time with established friend groups instead of getting waaasted bruh.

You find women by getting out of your own tiny comfort zone, living your life, joining groups, and not being a total cunny.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.