[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And once again I have spent a day on front of my computer I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 24324232423413.jpg (89 KB, 500x517) Image search: [Google]
24324232423413.jpg
89 KB, 500x517
And once again I have spent a day on front of my computer

I feel like there is so much to do even on the computer but i end up always either playing csgo or watching some videos instead of other stuff i would kind of like to do but always procrastinate and i never feel satisfied
>>
>>29996975
I've been feeling the same as of late, Anon. There really is a lot to do, but I end up going through the same routine of playing a few short sessions of Hotline Miami, listening to music I've listened to a hundred times before and lurking on 4chan.

I can't remember what I did yesterday, or the day before. Life's just a blur, and it's slipping through my fingers as I type this. Tomorrow will be the same.
>>
>>29996975
I feel like spending too much time on the internet just drains all the energy from a person. I've become so lazy these past years that watching two anime episodes in a row has become an actual accomplishment.
>>
I envy you guys for still having a concept of time.
>>
File: 1442237768822.jpg (305 KB, 1796x1688) Image search: [Google]
1442237768822.jpg
305 KB, 1796x1688
>>29997191
I know your feel too well

I actually feel ok while i play csgo or watch something useless from youtube or something but after that i feel like i should have done something else, even on the computer it feels like i have something else to do but i just dont do it

Why cant i enjoy even being on computer anymore, always something is wrong or doesnt feel right
>>
File: 1467071590754.jpg (324 KB, 1751x1313) Image search: [Google]
1467071590754.jpg
324 KB, 1751x1313
>>29996975
Start doing sport.
If not, start reading. Dont read in your room, you will just go on the computer. Find a place nobody goes outside and read.
>>
File: 1458222425814.png (140 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1458222425814.png
140 KB, 368x368
>>29996975
>Decided to do something for today
>Took dad's car, wanted to drive for a couple of hours
>Got into an accident because I spaced out
>Got yelled by Chad and Stacy
>Now I have to pay a 200$ fine
>Dad is angry as fuck with me
That's what I get for trying to do something
>>
>>29997297
I would fucking kill myself if i lived there, is that Tokyo?
>>
>>29996975
Yeah. I haven't done any programming in three days due to all the happenings lately.

For me there is no middle ground. I either program or do math for 8hours + or I sit on 4chan the entire day.
>>
>>29997297
Im just not interested in that stuff, i just want to be on my computer but i cant even enjoy that properly anymore, i used to be a lot into computers and do bunch of stuff on them, and sometimes i want to watch some tv series i like but always i end up either playing csgo, browsing 4chan or watching other videos from youtube and feel unsatisfied afterwards and time goes fast and feels like i spent it again for nothing when i could have done something else which is just as useless stuff but still

It's weird and difficult to me to explain, but i always end up doing the same things as before and i feel unsatisfied and wish i would have done something else on my computer
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.