[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Albums you can't stop jamming to I've never actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: Michael_Jackson_-_Thriller.png (135 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Michael_Jackson_-_Thriller.png
135 KB, 300x300
>Albums you can't stop jamming to
I've never actually seen a Michael Jackson thread on 4 chan before, and I've been here for 2 years

As a mixed race kid, i idolised this guy

>Be me 11, in primary school
>Dad died a couple of months prior, became vulnerable and withdrawn, so the bullying went from verbal abuse to physical
>didn't play football with the rest of the class( i loved to play footie, so this was a shock to teachers)
>Teacher asks what's wrong, just lie and say nothing

Anyway skipping past all the lunchtimes i spent on the toilet and alone outside the bathroom

>Parents of the class organise a retreat day since we didn't get one with the school
>All week mum's been complaining about Bruno Mars
>So naturally i listen to my mum like the word of God, so i hate Bruno too
>Unfortunately he's popular and the guy you must like or you don't fit in
>Have to listen to it on the way there, reluctantly listen to it since I'm in a good mood to spend a day doing fun activities

In retrospect i have no idea why i went, i had 0 friends. In primary, you either were friends with the whole class or were an outcast. (I chose the latter in hs)
>Towards the end, the ring leader of the boys(the popular guy, his mum set it up and every one liked him. He was alpha and he was the bully. Every one rallied behind him). Targeted me pushing me around. I didn't fight back because pussy and weak as fuck, and didn't want to hurt anybody.
>I look to the girl group and they look in pity but no one stands up for me(this is back when I could talk to girls like people, and not hyperventilate>the guys push me out of the group
>Just stand there and try my best to hold back tears
>Nail in the coffin was outside we were ready to go when this fat girl I was getting a ride with,i guess I told her mj was better than Bruno or something
>>
File: IMG_2421.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2421.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>29996865
>She says "at least Bruno aint dead"
>Cut me deeply
>Speechless
>Get in car, guy next to me who used to be my friend, asks me if im crying and I say" no, im just tired that's all"
Other things that hurt me
>In hs
>"Friends" say Michael Jackson wanted to be white
>They were openly pol

I brought all this on though, in primary I used to talk about yugioh and power rangers, in hs I was always talking about Loli shit.

What the fuck is wrong with me
>>
He was very, very good. The prototype popstar, the perfect combination of black and white music and at just the right time as the digital age exploded throughout his life. But he did everything he could to sabotage and ultimately tarnish his own career and image
>>
>>29997150
The Jews did Mikey in.

KICK ME KIKE ME DONT YOU BLACK AND WHITE ME
>>
File: jojack.jpg (23 KB, 336x455) Image search: [Google]
jojack.jpg
23 KB, 336x455
>>29997188
Sure, this had nothing to do with it.
>>
File: deep purple perfect strangers.jpg (20 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
deep purple perfect strangers.jpg
20 KB, 500x500
>>29996865
Every single song on this was and still is the most amazing thing ever
I remember 2008 when I did nothing but listen to this album on repeat while I tried to learn how Warcraft 3s map editor worked
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.